The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Football Italia - SERIE A STADIUMS CAN OPEN UP TO 75 PER CENT CAPACITY

The all-clear is expected over the next few days for Italian stadiums to open up to 75 per cent capacity, with a plan to reach 100 per cent by the end of October.

According to the latest reports, a proposal to the CTS (Technical Scientific Committee) working with the Government was accepted.

That means within days the new decree will be confirmed, allowing open-air stadiums to be at 75 per cent capacity.

Current COVID restrictions limit the arenas to 50 per cent capacity, which has irritated both clubs and supporters.

Only those who have a Green Pass ? with proof of vaccination, of recent recovery from COVID-19 or of a negative test posted within 48 hours of the event ? can enter a stadium, and they have to wear masks as well as practice social distancing.

The COVID figures in Italy are now sufficiently low that the Government is ready to allow 75 per cent capacity in stadiums.

It is expected to give Italian fans extra tickets for the upcoming Nations League matches in Milan and Turin, against Sampdoria and either Belgium or France, in October.
Scaroni with a rare dub.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we match up with Napoli pretty well, and I think where they are at their weakest--their fullbacks--is where we can attack them. Plus, Manolas is a big weak spot.

Their midfield is strong, but so is ours. I think Osimhen is strong, but Tomori can take him. Calabria against Insigne? No worries there.

They're a good team, but so are we.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I think we match up with Napoli pretty well, and I think where they are at their weakest--their fullbacks--is where we can attack them. Plus, Manolas is a big weak spot.

Their midfield is strong, but so is ours. I think Osimhen is strong, but Tomori can take him. Calabria against Insigne? No worries there.

They're a good team, but so are we.

correct.

since our revival, post lockdown, that we have start to beat top teams in the league, a theme has been recurring "they didn't show up". and in the beginning we (I, at least) thought the same. but with time, we realized that Pioli has been very successful through tactics at making good opponents "not show up".
that midfield knows how to nullify opponents.

so now when i look at our "rivals" flying...i'm not particularly worried by it because they are less likely to play that way vs us ... they probably "won't show up".

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
They are idiots it seems.

They usually say this when the players are 14-17 years old. I'm guessing they said Leao because he was more physically advanced than anyone else who had been thru the academy to go with the tekkers. Also most attacking Portuguese players have smaller/slighter frames even when they do finally grow up. Even C dot (I cannot call him by the last name as there is only 1 Ronaldo well actually there was 3-4who played for Brazil in the 90's) and it isn't him. Was skinny when he was at Sporting. So I can see why they said it. Also Portugal are great at producing wingers (like 95% of them come from Sporting the ones who play for the NT) going way back to the 80's. Don't produce CF/#9' tho.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...orting-lisbon-academy-ronaldo-figo-ballon-dor

“If a player isn’t performing at the standard we require for their age and their body has stopped developing, then we will release them.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@cmdotcom
#Milan, new mission at Saelemaekers: like it #Verschaeren of Anderlecht

20 year old cam, 4g3a in 11 matches this season (2g2a in 7 league matches). Can also play rw (played 22 matches there and 30 or so at cam)

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
People tend to forget about Napoli that they're... Napoli. They do not have Maradona. And without Maradona they are no Scudetto team, ever. They just like to scare and then fade away, always.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
@cmdotcom
#Milan, new mission at Saelemaekers: like it #Verschaeren of Anderlecht

20 year old cam, 4g3a in 11 matches this season (2g2a in 7 league matches). Can also play rw (played 22 matches there and 30 or so at cam)

please no :fp: diaz is a bodybuilder compared to this guy, and this is not exaggerated
also too much hot and cold

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Gabbia no way. Yesterday the commentators were saying "he's too handsome to be a center back" or something like that :lol: truly da Milan. For sure some chicks will buy it... and not only. He's one of our future club symbols

:lol: I heard that too.

Italians generally seem to have great genes. I remember reading this poll during Euro 2004 of best looking team and Italy came in first with the verdict, "even their defenders are good looking"

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I heard that too.

Italians generally seem to have great genes. I remember reading this poll during Euro 2004 of best looking team and Italy came in first with the verdict, "even their defenders are good looking"
Used to be.

Raccoon

Beginner
Reaction score
Tonali has improved massively. He is a good passer and decent midfielder.

If Diaz is quality then Sosa, Honda, Krkic, Kucka were superstars. This is as "good" as Diaz is ever gonna get. A spanish Marko Marin.

I cant wait for the day that you gonna eat your crows! Diaz has been phenomenal! Totally different attacking game since he starts! Hakan was a schoolboy compared to this brahim!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Tonali has improved massively. He is a good passer and decent midfielder.

If Diaz is quality then Sosa, Honda, Krkic, Kucka were superstars. This is as "good" as Diaz is ever gonna get. A spanish Marko Marin.

It's hilarious you're saying that about Diaz in the same post where you heap praise on Tonali for improving after ppl were taking a massive dump on him last saying and saying the same thing about him, that you're saying about Diaz.

Thanks for making me smile today because that part of your post is joke. :lol:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Moggster you are crazy or a troll. I hope your a troll.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
E_-Pk_1WUAItJPD

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
When will Ibra be match ready

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Romagnoli looks really hungry this seaaon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule