• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
'It was an attempted murder of English football' - Neville warns Super League clubs 'must be stopped' from taking control

:lol::lol::lol:

blacki

Primavera
Reaction score
Look at some of these saves.

instead people make compilations of mega saves, they should make compilation of what kind goals he gets, we would get much more info how good keepers can be, even 3rd 4th tier keepers can pull some amaizng saves

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I am warming to the idea of getting rid of Donnarumma and getting someone else in.

If we're giving Donnarumma 10m a year, then it's just far too much money. I like the idea of bandieras but not when they hold the club over a barrel every 2 months.

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
We should sell all Raiola plyrs incuding Zlatan and stop doing buisness with this fat pizza guy once and for all sending massaage - u hire Raiola as r agnet - u r out. Srsly. This guy is fucking thorn in a side from the club point of view. As a player i would love him to be my agent though - which means - all that happens now is in fact Donnarumas will. Greedy little prick - after all what we have done for him and his brother.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
German portal SPORT1 (via MilanNews) are reporting that Milan have in fact won the race for Mike Maignan of Lille, overcoming the competition from Borussia Dortmund. The French goalkeeper has been ‘secured’ in the event that Gigio Donnarumma does not renew his contract, with Juve the favourite to land the Italy international.

According to what is being reported by Alessandro Schiavone for PianetaMilan, more information has emerged regarding Juve’s pursuit of Donnarumma because the Bianconeri have offered a 10-year contract to the Milan academy graduate.

The amount is €10m net per season which means an investment of €100m net over 10 years or €200m gross when factoring in tax payments too. It is a sensational proposal that certainly highlights how the Bianconeri want to make Gigio follow Buffon’s exploits. The player is reflecting.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If you had a fat agent for your McDonalds job or w/e you do, and they say "Hey, Ronald says you make the best hamburgers so we're giving you a huge raise!" - do you say no because he's a fat fuck trying to make as much money in agent fees as he can, and earn as much for his clients he can?

I understand the pure detest of Raiola/his players for how situations like this have been handled and whatnot, but he's doing his job. If it were you, you'd not be saying this kind of shit. Blame the club (Thumbforce) for getting into this situation to begin with. We'll see how the new management handles it.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do y'all realize that all our remaining oponnents are in a desperate fight for either CL qualification or relegation?
The next few weeks are gonna be fun :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Once a snake always a snake. I lost respect for him ever since the Chinese summer. Didnt care if he was young.

Is he good?
I only saw him when we played against Florentina and he didnt seem that impressive, maybe he could get much better here.

He's good. Very dominant in front of goal with some crazy saves here and there. Plus he's tall as fuck.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His stats look very impressive this season.
Great shot-stopper, catching more crosses than Donna and Neuer.

R8xch0j.jpg

Up78L69.jpg

FmzCRrG.jpg

UbslsL8.jpg

But there are two big concerns; consistency and long ball accuracy.
This is the first season where he's saving a lot more shots than expected - the others have proven they're more than just one-season wonders.
He hasn't missed a single short pass this season, but the long ones seem even less calculated than Donna's.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What should they have done? Not extended him?

Whatever they did, they should have insisted on a 5 year contract. Just a 3 year contract, on that kind of money, for an 18 year old... That was an absolutely ridiculous deal to make, and it was pretty much know it was gonna cause huge problems down the line.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What should they have done? Not extended him?

Handle it with more care than throw 7m to him and 1m to his brother in a contract only favorable to that party. As Raz said, perhaps a longer contract, perhaps not pay 1m a year for a handful of games. Now we're in a predicament where as long as he has a money-hungry agent, each renewal will be the same drawn out process with him earning more and more every 3-4 years.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Mike #Maignan has agreed personal terms with #ACMilan for a contract until 2026 (€2M/year + add-ons). #Rossoneri are ready to finalize the deal with #Lille, if #Donnarumma doesn’t extend his contract. The french GK has made 18 clean sheets in this season in #Ligue1. #transfers

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
German portal SPORT1 (via MilanNews) are reporting that Milan have in fact won the race for Mike Maignan of Lille, overcoming the competition from Borussia Dortmund. The French goalkeeper has been ?secured? in the event that Gigio Donnarumma does not renew his contract, with Juve the favourite to land the Italy international.

According to what is being reported by Alessandro Schiavone for PianetaMilan, more information has emerged regarding Juve?s pursuit of Donnarumma because the Bianconeri have offered a 10-year contract to the Milan academy graduate.

The amount is ?10m net per season which means an investment of ?100m net over 10 years or ?200m gross when factoring in tax payments too. It is a sensational proposal that certainly highlights how the Bianconeri want to make Gigio follow Buffon?s exploits. The player is reflecting.

That's good business by Juve.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol there’s no way he accepts a 10M 10 year contract, he will demand raises every 3 years until he’s 34

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do y'all realize that all our remaining oponnents are in a desperate fight for either CL qualification or relegation?
The next few weeks are gonna be fun :lol:

I?m so fucking over this scenario, especially with the way Pioli and the players have folded up like pussies in 2021. Every year we are in some late season battle for 4th or EL spots and usually we are the out of form team pissing it away.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Don't know where the Donna situation is going but I like this Mike Maignan.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mike #Maignan has agreed personal terms with #ACMilan for a contract until 2026 (?2M/year + add-ons). #Rossoneri are ready to finalize the deal with #Lille, if #Donnarumma doesn?t extend his contract. The french GK has made 18 clean sheets in this season in #Ligue1. #transfers

That is good business. If that 15 million transfer fee is true, then we're saving a lot of money. He would end up costing 7 million per year on the books.
Dollar is costing 12 already, and would cost 16 if he accepted Milan's offer, or even 20 if the club gave in to his demands.
I said it back then, and said it every chance since, they should have sold his ass at the first opportunity that presented itself. Not getting any money for the snake is the only regret in all of this.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Just let him go already..

The guy is a CL level goalkeeper, we are hardly a CL level team and won't be that anytime soon anyway

I like that Lille keeper tbh

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whatever they did, they should have insisted on a 5 year contract. Just a 3 year contract, on that kind of money, for an 18 year old... That was an absolutely ridiculous deal to make, and it was pretty much know it was gonna cause huge problems down the line.

It was a 4 year contract.

Certainly not great terms. I wasn't happy about the outcome either. But this is what happens when you get blackmailed by shameless people. You agree to bad or even Pyrrhic terms, or lose your most valued player for free.

Handle it with more care than throw 7m to him and 1m to his brother in a contract only favorable to that party. As Raz said, perhaps a longer contract, perhaps not pay 1m a year for a handful of games. Now we're in a predicament where as long as he has a money-hungry agent, each renewal will be the same drawn out process with him earning more and more every 3-4 years.

That drawn out process started in 2016 while the club was still run by Galliani and Berlu.
Donnaraiola used excuses to postpone talks until the new owners arrived in a desperate position which they could exploit.
And then they did the same thing again with Elliot/Leo/Maldini.

I think the F&M plan was to sell him once he has renewed. That's why they signed Reina less than a year later.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
maignan seems to be very local and a good leader, which is good

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
so Cagliari up against Roma, Juve lost points, but OH NO WE'RE FUCKED IF WE DON'T WIN ALL THE GAMES AND THEN SOME! I wonder if other teams also have their rossonero1's and dcfcfans

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe Messi's first contract was 8 years and there were longer ones too.

can you name any?

i'm curious because i really havent seen such contract

for the club it will be suicide in case the player gets a career threatening injury

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's like it is

yeah , some even were worried that we'd relegate. There's glass half full, glass half empty, and mommy im scared the glass is coming for me. The third category has many representatives on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule