The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pellegatti: Chelsea midfielder Bakayoko 'will arrive at #ACMilan in the end' - management all in agreement

https://t.co/RqSxmyGap6 #SempreMilan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Who let this dude open the thread?
Yeah now am convinced it will be a mediocre transfer window.

giphy.gif

Go back to your green avatar or dont talk to me

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan has a lot of GOOD rumours.

and Maldini is in a very good shape.

No time to cry baby, il Capitano will swept this window with class & elegance.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Bro. Sabitzer aint gonna leave leipzig for bvb. Leipzig is bwttee team and he is c there. He wamts a new challenge
I'm not sure how these things are in Germany. Also, Sabitzer is a german speaker, do you think he'd be interested in going to Italy if BvB comes around with a big wage?

I think he's an interesting player to sign because he's versatile and tough. Able to interpret the AM role in Pioli's Milan and also able to slot in at CM.

We need Ziyech also, or someone with great flair. Unless we trust Brahim for that, but I want us to load that attacking department! I want a RW who makes us instant Scudetto contenders.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I'm not sure how these things are in Germany. Also, Sabitzer is a german speaker, do you think he'd be interested in going to Italy if BvB comes around with a big wage?

I think he's an interesting player to sign because he's versatile and tough. Able to interpret the AM role in Pioli's Milan and also able to slot in at CM.

We need Ziyech also, or someone with great flair. Unless we trust Brahim for that, but I want us to load that attacking department! I want a RW who makes us instant Scudetto contenders.

it'd rather have Rodriguez or Coutinho for Flair.
Plus, Both have more branding value than Ziyech

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tutto*****: Sabitzer’s contractual situation does not allow the Bundesliga side to ask for a big amount, so around €17-20m could be enough to seal the deal, but Milan need a sale before incurring an expense of this type and for this reason they are trying to offload Jens Petter Hauge for €12-13m.

Getting Sabitzer for 17m and selling Hauge for 13m (4m difference) would make me feel a little less sad at losing Hauge.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan has a lot of GOOD rumours.

and Maldini is in a very good shape.

No time to cry baby, il Capitano will swept this window with class & elegance.
Good spirit :)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutto*****: Sabitzer?s contractual situation does not allow the Bundesliga side to ask for a big amount, so around ?17-20m could be enough to seal the deal, but Milan need a sale before incurring an expense of this type and for this reason they are trying to offload Jens Petter Hauge for ?12-13m.

Getting Sabitzer for 17m and selling Hauge for 13m (4m difference) would make me feel a little less sad at losing Hauge.
If this report is true it's sad that we need to sell Hauge to fund an 18m move.

But then again this is the way. We need to balance the books.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If this report is true it's sad that we need to sell Hauge to fund an 18m move.

But then again this is the way. We need to balance the books.

Yeah, looks that way since we already had to renegotiate Tonali, and paid for Maignan and Tomori. I think all the funds we have are for a RW so we have to sell to buy for AM, and get a CF on the cheap or for free. We'll see though.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
In the afternoon the signature of #Tonali with the #Milan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Sabitzer is the real deal for us guys.
Trust me

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
So bakayoko, sabitzer, possibly zeiyich and giroud. Would be a good summer imo. Probably sign a few young guys and be done with it. Have talent in every position as well as ready made players ready to enter into their prime. Imo this next season the goal should be make cl again and make it to a quarter final in the cl. I think that's achievable and also realistic.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello: In the afternoon, Sandro #Tonali will officially sign his new contract with #ACMilan until 2025. 10M (paid last year) + 6.9M + 3M bonuses for him. #Olzer will move to #Brescia as counterpart, with buy back option in favour of #ACMilan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello: In the afternoon, Sandro #Tonali will officially sign his new contract with #ACMilan until 2025. 10M (paid last year) + 6.9M + 3M bonuses for him. #Olzer will move to #Brescia as counterpart, with buy back option in favour of #ACMilan.

tenor.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This is truly a great deal. Now let's hope Sandro shows why they picked him.

Sabitzer and Kamara (?) + Kessie's renewal and we would have one of the best midfield rotations in the world.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Hugo Cuenca, 16, soccer player from #Capiat? , will be a new player of the #Milan .

They are processing the Spanish citizenship to expedite the operation in a good way and be the definitive player of the Italian team.

Before a future transfer, 10% will remain for the broom.

Juan Coronel

Looks good. But although he plays all the positions, doesn't seem to be a likeness of Gullit though.

Moncada needs to keep looking.

In all seriousness though, we need a number of these type of purchases and if one or two become superstars we're gold.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Looks good. But although he plays all the positions, doesn't seem to be a likeness of Gullit though.

Moncada needs to keep looking.

In all seriousness though, we need a number of these type of purchases and if one or two become superstars we're gold.

You want Nathan Ake?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
You want Nathan Ake?

Looks like a young Gullit but not tall enough and doesn't play in the right positions. Plus I'm sure he'll cost a bomb!

We need a Moncada special because that is within our budget at this moment. If he fits the look then that is a bonus.:D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SportBild: #ACMilan could miss out on major target as Dortmund eye ?30m double raid on Leipzig

https://t.co/eAxH9vjhcp #SempreMilan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
SportBild: #ACMilan could miss out on major target as Dortmund eye ?30m double raid on Leipzig

https://t.co/eAxH9vjhcp #SempreMilan

Trust me when i say this. Sabitzer aint leaving leipzig to join dortmund. 0% chance.

Dortmund is stacked with mids, sabitzers wife apparently wants to move to a nicer city, sabitzer wants to do the next step (international move), milan is a club which fits the bill and he'll be s starter here.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I would root for England/Denmark if their fans brings some kind of dollar banner at the final, a big one, or at least throw fake money towards snake.

Lol. Move on already
Donnarumma is living rent free in your head

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What a great Commode name. Look forward to many loans and someone to inevitably cry during a mental breakdown about how we aren't signing Messi or some shit.

Messi? We cant even sign the Chiesas of this world. Our standard has been lowered ages ago

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Milan, not only Tonali: the Rossoneri will also take on another midfielder

please not Baka

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Davide #Calabria renewal is imminent with the #Milan

@PietroMazzara
Renewal #Calabria : we go towards the white smoke. Announcement shortly.@MilanNewsit

Yessssssss :proud: :proud: :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
SempreMilan is hit-and-miss for me, but their last podcast title was hilarious: Loan with Option to Cry.

If anyone from SempreMilan reads this, get me on your next podcast, I'll make it awesome.

copying the name of some losers podcast for the title of commode ?????

tenor.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yaremchuk to Milan seems to be gaining pace according to media.
RTBF published it on live TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule