hulk-hogan-flex.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Lets go booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooys

amI6raH.gif

We gonna rape them so hard they will be like: damn why you gotta rape us so hard man

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Today is a good day. The whole world will know that a giant is awaken. We will play beautifully and win this game convincingly. This will be a remarkable night. Let’s shake this world.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Being completely honest with you guys

I feel more confident in this match than any other match against strong opponents? ever

Barca CL clashes? more confident now

Any Juve match? more confident today vs Liverpool

whatever happens, we have earned locking horns with the best out there

Mark my words, on our game, we can take anyone out there

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
And fuck you Liverpool lurking fans by the way :D:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Have a feeling Rebic will score against the run of play.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This forum is gonna crash tonight. Be prepared

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
But former Liverpool winger Steve McManaman - a two-time winner of the tournament with Real Madrid - believes such historically strong opponents should not intimidate Jurgen Klopp's side.

"The names are big but I don't think the way they are playing is big," he says. "It shouldn't affect Liverpool.

"I don't think Liverpool should have too much of a problem. Milan were second in a poor Italian league, and they wouldn't scare me. Likewise Porto, who aren't the Porto who Liverpool destroyed two or three years ago.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...rpool-champions-league-rubbish-milan-21513036

McManaman talking shit. :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
But former Liverpool winger Steve McManaman - a two-time winner of the tournament with Real Madrid - believes such historically strong opponents should not intimidate Jurgen Klopp's side.

"The names are big but I don't think the way they are playing is big," he says. "It shouldn't affect Liverpool.

"I don't think Liverpool should have too much of a problem. Milan were second in a poor Italian league, and they wouldn't scare me. Likewise Porto, who aren't the Porto who Liverpool destroyed two or three years ago.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...rpool-champions-league-rubbish-milan-21513036

good

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

I hope Kessie and Bakayoko have a McManaman shirt ready to parade around after we win. Good thing some people make us out to be a weak side and underdogs. Only serves us better.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I love Bennacer. He’s a top player when he’s on form. Problem is he needs several games yo reach such form, and he hasn’t. Reports coming out that he’s gonna start instead of Tonali. Hoping he does better than I expect him to.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Motherfecking s.o.b just feck off!!! Been running around like a dog since 4:30 trying to get tickets, paid a small furtune for a box and then find out Ibra isnt even in the travelling party!

Who am I suppose to watch, fecking lmeao & Cala... feck off club!

wait you will be in the stadium?
hope they don disappoint you

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Why this weird kickoff time?

21:00??
its pretty normal with games happening at 18:45
because with some delays, additional time games end close to 20:45

and tvs (and people) need break.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As expected, it's Bennacer. Slightly disappointed that Giroud can't start, but having Rebic does allow us to play a lot deeper while still being a threat on the break. Maybe that's the plan especially after Ibra's injury. It might work out for the best and it sort of worked with Lazio.

I never thought about it beforehand but Lazio were good preparation for this game. 433, same sort of desire to attack, but obviously much worse individuals and still haven't fully adapted the new Sarri tactics. But it was a good test of our defensive shape and for Leao and Rebic to work together in attack.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

This why I root for Italian teams(apart from Juve) to get to the latter stages of the Champions League

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Hmm

https://youtu.be/3hcHCb4snm8

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Good to feel truly alive again after 7... long years. It's games like this we all live for in here as milanista. Soon enough, we will be rewarded with the rightful 8.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
3 hours boys.

Schedule