Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Don't worry Bro. I remember all the good shit you posted remember when Beemer got mad that you posted too much pics? :D
72 HQ pics in one post:D without any text :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Guess again. (Beemer is on a different Milan forum.)

LOL so she actually quit this forum for a more deserted one just cause she didn't get along with some members here?

@ Senatore : OFC.Im afraid if i see to many shirtless pics of Maldini i might go gay for him :head:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The real question: who has more posts in the man-love and hottest guy threads than the sexiest girls thread?

Me.

Tremendous.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
man-love thread

On the third page I post the biggest posters table silently calling them faggets and now only M84 has more posts than me.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
On the third page I post the biggest posters table silently calling them faggets and now only M84 has more posts than me.

Well you are in a very far and shared second place....

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No body gives more love than me. Men, Women, Children. I just give and give.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Had to add the Hottest Guys thread. The ones I left out, other than cmg, don't post here anymore.

1. crazymilangirl 263
4. Sophie 76
7. Cristina 53
8. Lisa 34
10. Ragazza 30
11. crazy4milan 27
12. Sasha 26
13. Senatore_M84 19

lol-2.gif

I like to share the love :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah. I'm disapointed that i haven't posted more in that thread. I should it's just i have no special pictures or anything. :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Bold, italic, underline buttons + hotkeys not working in this forum. Only for me?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Bold, italic, underline buttons + hotkeys not working in this forum. Only for me?

They work for me. What is hotkey? A link?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They work for me. What is hotkey? A link?
Hotkey - Pressing ctrl+B/I/U on Mozilla you get the brackets. Really useful posting articles. Check the text with mouse on one hand and editing through hotkeys with another hand on keyboard.

Anyway working for me again as well.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
hey guys what happened to the memory lane thread I made? I wanted to commemorate the time kuja came out and Sod-Lod and I tried to cure him :D

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
hey guys what happened to the memory lane thread I made? I wanted to commemorate the time kuja came out and Sod-Lod and I tried to cure him :De

link or die

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey guys what happened to the memory lane thread I made? I wanted to commemorate the time kuja came out and Sod-Lod and I tried to cure him :D

click on your avatar(goes to your profile)-> statistics-> find all threads started by dru

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Thanks Jasper. Kept searching for it with the search feature. Feel like a total n00b now. In my defence I thought it was deleted

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks Jasper. Kept searching for it with the search feature. Feel like a total n00b now. In my defence I thought it was deleted
Can't think of any thread that was deleted other than a spam ...
okay then can you merge it please?

unless someone objects? hd?
Couldn't care anough ...

Schedule