Hotels in Milan

Reaction score
Hi anyone have any recommendations for nice central hotels that arent too expenisve for a 3 night stay in April??
Going to Milan v Livorno... :lol:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Hi anyone have any recommendations for nice central hotels that arent too expenisve for a 3 night stay in April??
Going to Milan v Livorno... :lol:

u dont need to stay in a hotel. u can stay in a dorm if u dont mind sharing a room with strangers. it about 10 - 30 euros a night?

if u wanna stay in a hotel it usually cost about 200 euros and up.

check out hostelworld.com

Reaction score
Any particular area of Milan thats central also you would recommend Milanista??
Thank you

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Any particular area of Milan thats central also you would recommend Milanista??
Thank you

sure check this out.

http://www.hostelworld.com/hostelde...14-04-04&dateTo=2014-04-07&sc_sau=rt&sc_pos=3

starts from 50 euros a night for a single ensuite. it has a rating of 94% which in my opinion is very good !

u can read the reviews of other tourist whom stayed there and also the directions to get to the hotel.

by the way i dont know which dates you want so i random select some dates in april

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
by the way, different dorms have different policy.

take a 1 room which has 4 beds in it for example

some allow you to make a reservation for yourself ( 1 person ) but some required you to make a reservation for ALL 4 beds, even though you are single ( because they think you're coming in a group ) ! so please read the instructions carefully before you make credit card payment.

also remember you're sharing a room with strangers, so there will be conflict (if any). example you're sleeping but the others just got back from the city and turn on the room lights and make a discussion amongst themselves, and this wakes u up from your sleep. u just gotta be cool about it and u cant tell them to shut up .....so far the people whom shared the dorm room with me are very considerate and try to make as much less noise as possible but remember there are ALWAYS many idiots around !

if u dont like sharing with others, then make a reservation for a single room which is more expensive but not too much dont worry but surely less expensive then the hotels !

hope you get what im talking about and good luck :D forza milan

Last edited:

Schedule