The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Doesn't he play mostly LW though? At least what I see on sites he does. I understand we likely sell one of Hauge and Leao, but if he comes that means both are being sold?

we attack mostly left side so we need to have more options there.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
BREAKING: AC Milan set to complete the signing of Rubin Kazan winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Flag of Georgia #ACMilan #RubinKazan

(via
@LigaTV)

If this transfer is real, it's totally out of the blue - imagine, our incoming CAM, CDM, CF and RB might not even be known to us at all.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If this transfer is real, it's totally out of the blue - imagine, our incoming CAM, CDM, CF and RB might not even be known to us at all.

It was reported a couple months ago that we were looking at him as a target, so not completely out of the blue. I remember because of the name. :lol:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
BREAKING: AC Milan set to complete the signing of Rubin Kazan winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Flag of Georgia #ACMilan #RubinKazan

(via
@LigaTV)

Foreign sources also reported that James and Vlasic are close, so i would take this with a grain of salt until there are more known sources.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Doesn't he play mostly LW though? At least what I see on sites he does. I understand we likely sell one of Hauge and Leao, but if he comes that means both are being sold?

I don't know but I would seriously doubt it

It was reported a couple months ago that we were looking at him as a target, so not completely out of the blue. I remember because of the name. :lol:

Ah yes that's right! Does anyone remember the source?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here we go!
adbff4880b28f137a107a76436387b5b.jpg

You look fucking gorgeous, friend. Your wife is a lucky woman. I wish you both nothing but the best in life :)

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

I must have missed that rumour - his name is pretty unforgettable :lol:

he gonna be our 2nd cam :cool:

Or maybe him at LW and Leao at CAM :eek:?

But I think he's being signed for the RW though... I know whoscored.com is not that great but he apparently they gave him a higher rating for matches playing on the right wing.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Anyone watched the whole modena game?

If so can u comment on fode ballo tour??

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Kvara is playing right now.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Aggressive and fast. No real obvious positives or negatives so far.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Looked fast and aggressive but can't say much about how good or what qualities he has from the 45 minutes, because the whole team out in the second half was pretty meh. Was quite boring with not much really happening.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** (via PianetaMilan) writes that Milan have never forgotten Belotti even if it seems very difficult for him to arrive in the current summer transfer window, but the Rossoneri are still lurking and could yet make a concrete attempt.

There is one condition however: the Italy international would have to not renew his contract with the Granata and thus make himself available for a free transfer. Belotti for his part is in no hurry to renew his contract and despite being professional as always, from February onwards he could agree to a free transfer with another club.

At the end of the 2021-22 season Zlatan Ibrahimovic should hang up his boots and that is where Milan could come into play, bringing Belotti to the San Siro to work with Olivier Giroud and possibly even Kaio Jorge should he sign from Santos.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Kvicha has insane potential buuuuuut he's a lw

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

(via
@LigaTV)

Pioli can field 4 LW/LM and win the game with each of them score.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even if we sell Hauge, are we really going to replace him with someone who costs more than he did?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Even if we sell Hauge, are we really going to replace him with someone who costs more than he did?

Yeah, doesn't make sense since we would have Rebic and Leao still unless Leao was sold too. Which, in itself wouldn't really make sense. Unless Khvicha comes as like third choice LW/RW (he played some RW it seems) and we're still after another RW + keep Leao.

Status
Not open for further replies.