The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
The #Milan has blocked Boubacar for June #Kamara (#OM ) on a free parameter and waits for a response from #Kessie before January. THE Red circle⚫ are moving towards a possible operation similar to #Maignan -#Donnarumma

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Way too early to call flops.

The real flops are our medical staff. Consistently injured players or ill/covid. At this point we have less players fit than ready. Who hasn't actually been injured or out yet?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At this point I think they should stop training at all. Sit at home wrapped in bubble foil and just meet at SS for the games. Instruct them to drive really carefully and slowly to the stadium.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
They are already flops for me since Milan spend almost 10m on them (including salaries). We could just save money and wait for January mercato at this point.

It turned out that Florenzi was not needed at all, he's neither RW or RB because Kalulu stole his place. Pellegri is broken and completely out of form since he's not playing for 3-4 season and I doubt that he'll be capable to show anything this season. Messias is unfit delivery guy and I also doubt that his body can survive Milan's intense trainings and games (he's already showing signs that he can't).

Maybe I can't blame them for Florenzi but Messias and Pellegri were bad transfer from the beginning.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Kessie doesnt travel to Porto and they manage to injure him???

Looool.... who runs our trainings ffs... come on its not bad luck its bad work!

And of course Rebic is not ready, what a surprise

You missed the best part - ?Compared to the match in Porto we recover Conti and Castillejo"

Two players that werent even supposed to be part of the group this season :lol::lol::lol:
At the moment it seems we are trying to handicap ourselves like some magician or performance artist doing an incredible feat

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Luis Alberto liking tweets criticizing Sarri, Sarri saying he can’t play him with SMS. Would a Roma-Alberto swap even be possible?

Roma likely wants too much money and only has 6 months left on his contract but it’s something worth looking at.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luis Alberto liking tweets criticizing Sarri, Sarri saying he can?t play him with SMS. Would a Roma-Alberto swap even be possible?

Roma likely wants too much money and only has 6 months left on his contract but it?s something worth looking at.

Nah, I don't want any Lazio players. They're inconsistent.

Look at Correa at Inter. He's been terrible. Sure, he might have a good game every-once-in-a-while, but he was expensive.

I also wouldn't want someone who is that messy to come into our squad. What happens when Brahim continues to start over him? Plus, he's old.

If SMS was really that good, someone would have bought him already.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#Pioli: "Pellegri had a little inflammation, there will be no tomorrow"

EUJgAoCWAAYqG_u.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People calling new players flops after a few months literally haven't been watching the past few years. It's literally taken everyone on the roster some time to get acclimated when they first arrived.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Nah, I don't want any Lazio players. They're inconsistent.

Look at Correa at Inter. He's been terrible. Sure, he might have a good game every-once-in-a-while, but he was expensive.

I also wouldn't want someone who is that messy to come into our squad. What happens when Brahim continues to start over him? Plus, he's old.

If SMS was really that good, someone would have bought him already.

Yeah I?m just worried about the AM position with Brahim out. Massive hole to fill.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I?m just worried about the AM position with Brahim out. Massive hole to fill.

Me too, but hopefully Krunic can step up, and I hope Brahim can be back from Covid for the next Porto game. I also think a player like Faivre would not only be cheaper than Alberto, but younger, and more versatile.

Hopefully Messias can come back soon, too.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The real flops are our medical staff. Consistently injured players or ill/covid. At this point we have less players fit than ready. Who hasn't actually been injured or out yet?

When's someone in the media going to ask Pioli or Maldini about the training regimen or medical treatment. At this point they're only hurting themselves (literally :lol:).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
lmao our squad for tomorrow, no brahim, theo, kessie, rebic, pellegri, maignan, plizzari, messias, forenzi :lol:

We still should be able to beat bologna
And if we cant then please dont use these injuries as an excuse

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

The real flops are elliot and paulo maldini

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
When's someone in the media going to ask Pioli or Maldini about the training regimen or medical treatment. At this point they're only hurting themselves (literally :lol:).

well currently we have out players not because of fitness team:
mm, rebic - injuries from matches
theo, kessie, diaz - flu

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The real flops are elliot and paulo maldini

Even if you're just baiting recently... that is a new low. Wow. :head:

Wesley, you know what to do. Send him to Redcafe with no return here possible.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pioli's press conferences are rather boring and repetitive, but at least he's never throwing players under the bus or shifting blame on someone else.

Top gentleman, unlike crybabies Mou and Sarri

TheRealRonaldo

Primavera
Reaction score
it annoys me kessie still takes our penalties even with ibra on the pitch

why would we allow him to boost his stats when he is not committed to the project. rather allow someone else who is staying to boost their stats and build confidence?

just feel like we make life too easy for these players and they have no fear of repercussions

i can understand we play him as we dont want to cut our nose to spite our face and make our self weaker, but he should not be rewarded with privileges such as penalties.

imo we allow far too much of a comfortable environment for these players who are holding us to ransom. they know they can start working on leaving a year in advance and still get full game time and privileges.

sets a very dangerous precedence.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Tomorrow will be fun :D

But jokes aside some things have nothing to do with our training. Theo, Brahim and Kessie are ill, Rebic got injured in the game etc. So not everything is due to training or medical staff. It really sucks, but we just have to get through this and support our team and hopefully next week some more players will be back.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Had a dream Kessie took a penalty at SS and missed

Saved by the keeper

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Had a dream Kessie took a penalty at SS and missed

Saved by the keeper

I had a dream that Neruda had a dream and was wrong about Kessie missing a penalty and instead scored it and ran to Maldini to sign a contract renewal. Then Neruda woke up and it turned into a living nightmare as Qaas grinned over his bed side in a Manchester United shirt, waving his PSG scarf, telling him how his two favorite clubs were instead going to sign Theo Hernandez and Tonali instead.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I had a dream that Neruda had a dream and was wrong about Kessie missing a penalty and instead scored it and ran to Maldini to sign a contract renewal. Then Neruda woke up and it turned into a living nightmare as Qaas grinned over his bed side in a Manchester United shirt, waving his PSG scarf, telling him how his two favorite clubs were instead going to sign Theo Hernandez and Tonali instead.

Bruh

Qaas would be in bed with me;)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
it annoys me kessie still takes our penalties even with ibra on the pitch

why would we allow him to boost his stats when he is not committed to the project. rather allow someone else who is staying to boost their stats and build confidence?

just feel like we make life too easy for these players and they have no fear of repercussions

i can understand we play him as we dont want to cut our nose to spite our face and make our self weaker, but he should not be rewarded with privileges such as penalties.

imo we allow far too much of a comfortable environment for these players who are holding us to ransom. they know they can start working on leaving a year in advance and still get full game time and privileges.

sets a very dangerous precedence.

If there is another player capable of consistently scoring them then the coach can make the change but now you are acting like if these penalties arent decisive in most of our matches. We arent winning 2,3,4 - 0 and Kessie is taking penalties to pad his stats.
And the only reason that Kessie is the main taker is because Ibra wasnt converting.

Winning first, then player privileges and renewals etc after. If Kessie leaves then I'm sure Ibra will return to primary taker with maybe Rebic / Tonali / Theo given the chance to be the taker after.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Once i thought I was having a dream until I realized it was an involuntary astral projection episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule