Official: Theo Hernandez Thread

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
everybody was hating on Boban and Maldini, but guess what, they made 0 bad signings (besides possibly rebic, but tough to say since GP really wanted somebody to fill whatever junk formation he was going for) and got ripped off 0 times... compare this with Fassone and Mirabelli, who we're still dealing with the bulk of their shitty purchases either in or around our starting lineup and we're still paying the price.. plus we overpaid for most of the players. Maldini and Boban IMO have actually done a great job, BESIDES with Giampaolo. that.... that was bad..

Totally agree, all signings have an upside. Steal for the African cup player of the competition(15mill). Steal for quite possibly the best left back in serie a(20mill). Krunic as a utility player at a ripe age(8mill). Leao at only 20yo w the moment of brilliance vs Fiore, we all see the potential(25mill). Duarte we havnt seen enough of, but filled the squad spot(15mill).
With all being at under 26yo, they all have an upside potential price. The only flip side is that the only direct improvement we got was Theo and that was at a position where we had some reinforcement. Not direct impact but future improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Deserves so much better than playing on the same wing as Hakan Calhanoglu

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wHEci1w.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/nz35bU5.gifv

Inzaghi92

Beginner
Reaction score
Why dont we play Theo as Winger?? The guy is extremely offensive, just play 352 with Theo and Conti, or just use RR as LB, we will have Solid def and attack at least.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why dont we play Theo as Winger?? The guy is extremely offensive, just play 352 with Theo and Conti, or just use RR as LB, we will have Solid def and attack at least.

If he can hit it from range then we might have a new Bale in the making.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Because he's doing a great job where he is now in a position that is even more crucial for us?

If he'd be LW, he'd get no service. At LB he gets the ball from our side to theirs, which is of enormous value.

I'd much rather have Jack LW + Thero LB combo than Theo LW + RR LB

The problem now is that we also have Hakan in this equation, which sucks. I really liked Theo/Krunic/Jack combo.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
damn, he is really on his way to being WC :heart:

what a fucking rocket

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He's our best attacking player.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think he'd be as effective as LW. He is exactly what's needed for LB... and isn't "too good". With all the shit we had over the years, we've forgotten how a proper fullback should look like

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what I don't like is that his teammates didn't really show much emotion when he scored... jealous pussies

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
what I don't like is that his teammates didn't really show much emotion when he scored... jealous pussies

Lol cause it was against spal and 3-0.. bet it would have been different if it was against a top 6 team in serie a

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Beautiful. Amazing. Spectacular. Incredible.

If Maldini can all choose em like this then hes special too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Top scorer for us so far this season.. as an LB. Insane how good this guy is, hits it first time on the volley bang on target.

Signing of the season for me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
prettiest volley by a Frenchman ever. at least with left-foot

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.