Official: Stefano Pioli Thread

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would have been utterly insufferable if I was posting on here when we hired him. I thought he'd be great for us, but even he blew away all my expectations.

Hilarious that people still hate on him when Maldini and co gave him trash after winning the title, and then let key players walk for nothing.

I can't wait for him to drop his first points this season and people are like "fire padre peelo why can't win with reindeer-krunic mid? reeee"

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ Great way to contradict yourself in the same sentence. :fp:

So, if Maldini was a problem, we should see a splendid season this year when Pioli got 7 signings half of whom personally requested on the phone, right?

My prediction - we'll be struggling for top 4 by January and contemplating why we didn't sack him this summer.

Meanwhile Pioli fan girls will disappear or act all surprised_pikachu

Last edited:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ Great way to contradict yourself in the same sentence. :fp:

So, if Maldini was a problem, we should see a splendid season this year when Pioli got 7 signings half of whom personally requested on the phone, right?

My prediction - we'll be struggling for top 4 by January and contemplating why we didn't sack him this summer.

Meanwhile Pioli fan girls will disappear or act all surprised_pikachu

I think we'll get top 4 and be fine. My point was that other people will be malding after it takes some time for us to get into the swing of things. I'd rather we transform the team and let Pioli work out the kinks with a quality new squad, than what he was given last summer - poor signings, poor depth, lack of core starters going into the season.

sackpioli

Banned
Reaction score
Top 4 is not "fine" especially considering the investments
Even top 4 is not a guarantee considering the signings are very suspect and Jube, Inter, Napoli are better than us

sackpioli

Banned
Reaction score
"fire padre peelo why can't win with reindeer-krunic mid? reeee"
Krunic is Pioli's favorite
He's doing his best to block his sale
Even told him to score an own goal in a friendly so that Fenerbahce doesn't buy him

Also disgusting to put Krushit in the same line as Rudolf the Reindeer

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli be like - "looks our attacks is finally clicking, let's sub off everyone in one go". :proud:
Our attack stops playing football - :surprised_pikachu

And then we are wondering why new players fail at this club.
You need to sub new players into a system that works.
Not sub off our entire attacking line up and pray that it somehow works out.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli be like - "looks our attacks is finally clicking, let's sub off everyone in one go". :proud:
Our attack stops playing football - :surprised_pikachu

And then we are wondering why new players fail at this club.
You need to sub new players into a system that works.
Not sub off our entire attacking line up and pray that it somehow works out.
Or, give them minutes in a game we're 4-1 up in to get some match fitness into their legs given they arrived late, played little-to-no friendly minutes and the same last week.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or, give them minutes in a game we're 4-1 up in to get some match fitness into their legs given they arrived late, played little-to-no friendly minutes and the same last week.

Yes, we've all seen how Pioli rotates in the second half of last season.
We either play our starting 11 until they are exhausted, or rotate them out completely and lose to bottom table clubs.

Most of our signings come from tier 2 clubs like Valencia and Salzburg, and they don't rely on individual talent.
They win games by playing a system.
So, if you want those players to adapt to Milan, you gotta introduce them to a working system.
And players around them who already know what the fuck they are doing.

Musah and Chuk looked underwhelming to say the least.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Musah and Chuk looked underwhelming to say the least.
They have barely played 1 friendly and been here for a month you d.olt

He has already integrated his main pieces - Pulisic , Reijnders, RLC and established a new 4-3-3 formation.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kind reminder that we were fighing for Scudetto before last January.
But Pioli fan girls think everything is awesome 3 matches into the season. :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
But Pioli fan girls think everything is awesome 3 matches into the season. :proud:
Everything is awesome. 3/3, looking good against each team we've played. Dominated Roma away until down to 10 men and besides a deflection goal never looked the worse side.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Shut up, daft cunt.

We've won every match we can possibly win.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Pioli fan girls going from "absent" to aggressive in just 1 month. Cute. :lol:

Let's see where you are at the end of the season
Well, considering that you are slagging off Pioli and seeing the negative after a 100% start to the season, wherever I am, I wouldn't trade it for whatever dank pit you find yourself in. :yikes:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I
Shut up, daft cunt.

We've won every match we can possibly win.
I am a huge pioli supporter but he isn't wrong. I still have mental scars from last season but this season for some reason feels different. Better depth etc. If chucky hits his potential, we are going to be extremely dangerous.

Maybe we could even try okafor as striker.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
calabria is still the biggest weak point in our defense but he's going to play in every big matches because of the armband

they said they were trying some new strats for Roma game, hopefully pioli turning calabria into wingback

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
well that had to happen someday

and we're not going to do jack shit about it. because he's the coach whom still have the trust from our top 3 players (leao-theo-maignan)

changing coach now will surely risk a negative impact in the dressing room

in short: try to enjoy pioliball this season

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry boys. Pioli is stubborn but he does learn eventually.

We should start winning some derbies by 2025.

The real worry shouldn't be the derby though, it's the other Serie A coaches watching yesterday's hatve and taking note. This is not the last time Pioli's ass is handed to him by an overcrowded midfield.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't worry boys. Pioli is stubborn but he does learn eventually.

We should start winning some derbies by 2025.

The real worry shouldn't be the derby though, it's the other Serie A coaches watching yesterday's hatve and taking note. This is not the last time Pioli's ass is handed to him by an overcrowded midfield.
Im enjoying not talking about football (one of my biggest passions) with my intetisti friends

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
TBH i am starting to doubt if we will be able to make another step forward with this coach. Probably only when we stand on the precipice ;)

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He is becoming our Allegri, a nightmare we cannot get rid off and will drag us down.

can we get Hansi Flick or De Zerbi or any coach that actually a coach not a care taker.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
He is becoming our Allegri, a nightmare we cannot get rid off and will drag us down.

can we get Hansi Flick or De Zerbi or any coach that actually a coach not a care taker.
Euromax:
1st season: scudetto (with best squad probably)
2nd season: scudetto, if not for muntari ghost goal
3rd season: top 3 finish (sold ibra, silva and inzaghi, dorf, nesta and gattuso end of contract)

Allegri just did his thing, in the banter era (minus 1st season)

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Euromax:
1st season: scudetto (with best squad probably)
2nd season: scudetto, if not for muntari ghost goal
3rd season: top 3 finish (sold ibra, silva and inzaghi, dorf, nesta and gattuso end of contract)

Allegri just did his thing, in the banter era (minus 1st season)
I was referring to Juventus - Allegri current status, but since you mentioned that out, it also works with us, one Scudetto(with Ibra, silva prime and best possible team) and then a downfall, I really doubt pioli will finish the season with us, my only hope he is sacked before it is too late.

Schedule