Official: Pierre Kalulu Thread

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is so calm and decisive despite of his such young age. He reads opponents suprisingly well. I mean he is skilled but his intelligence is so outstanding

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Insane talent, great maturity and mentality for someone his age. I know he saw a lot of consistent game time the second half of this season, but in the case he gets dropped to the bench i hope he has the patience to wait. His time is coming, but he’s still young. Definitely one for the future.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The right back we deserved since Cafu

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Love you Pierre . Hard player loyal player. Will be a very good rb for a long time

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Absolutely great news, just what I needed from the football world this week.

His development has been phenomenal and long may it continue.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am genuinely happy for him and more importantly for Milan. His coldness puts him a level above Tomori. Playing defense and having no coldness is just laughable.

Please maintain current form, break current class/level ceiling, and stay away from injuries at the World Cup.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Pierre one of the good ones.

You can tell who really loves the club and who doesnt

tonali, saele, pierre, tomori, theo, ibra

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
There is no good way to say “I told you so” but, I told you so. Although I anticipated he’d do so in his preferred position of RB, Kalulu is a starter already. Lyon wasn’t joking when they said the position was going to be his this season had he stayed. He’s ready, and he looks like he was born that way.

When you evaluate a young player you’re looking for a lot of things depending on their position on the field; technique, physical gifts, mentality, and lastly understanding of tactics. As a RB I was expecting Kalulu to be this physical specimen wingback with a great attacking qualities, but when I started watching some of his highlights I only saw somewhat average attacking talent. It made me question why Lyon was so upset in letting him go for nothing, so I kept watching and looking to see what I was missing. Then I saw it- in his eyes, in his face. Mentalita is a bit harder to notice in videos that only show a players best 15 seconds of action over and over, but you can see it.

The guy is unflappable, he’s a grown man at 20, and also quite fast, and seemingly made out of stone.

I think its still early, and he has much to learn yet, so I’m still waiting to see how he develops and trying to remain calm. Then I remember only 2 matches ago he committed an error on one end of the pitch- allowing Destro to score, but had the focus to go to the other end of the field and score to rescue the point. At 20, in his 3rd professional game ever.

He’s been consistently one of our most dangerous threats on set-pieces as well as one of the better defenders when facing them. He’s always present and steps up, doesn’t hide from the match, doesn’t get intimidated or shaken, even after making a mistake. Can somebody please find the gif of him jumping a foot higher than 6’4” Muriqi late in the game today? Thanks. And, I told you so.
Two years ago. Grazie Pierrino and Forza Milan!

#jawzscouting

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MOoruob.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/YIznnNL.gifv

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy for his goal and for what was for the most part a good match. Could probably have done more on the 2nd goal but that was also a nasty deflection.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His concentration is not at the level we expect from him. Hope he improves before the supercoppa.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Too many game without proper rotation. Calabria and Tata are liability, Calabria let’s anybody cross anytime

Schedule