The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gabbia reassures the fans: "Thanks for the messages, it's less serious than expected"

great news

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Leao might leave but I cant ever see him being sadboi - it doesnt seem to be in his makeup

tj4AC7B.jpeg

i was curious so sadboi scene leao. even filtered like a 2008 myspace kid

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
From 1986 to 2012... we've had it so good for that long. I dont know how long we'll have to endure now.

(talking abt defenders only)

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moncada on Hauge: "Twenty teams immediately asked us for a loan"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This Tonali?
2020.12.15-CU-H&B-FondazioneMilan-WebHP.png

Not sure about the vibe of these clothes.

If Paolo wasn't such a brilliant director I'd hire him to choose clothes for our team. Best dressed man alive.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gabbia reassures the fans: "Thanks for the messages, it's less serious than expected"

great news

Yeah when I read "his 2020 is over", I initially thought they meant his 2020-2021 season is over. Looks like he'll be back in Jan or Feb. Not terrible.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
AC Milan chief scout Geoffrey Moncada has offered some valuable insight into how the Rossoneri?s data team are beginning to attract envious glances from Europe?s elite

Since taking over, Elliott Management have been big on the use of data and analytics to try and squeeze the most out of every euro that the club spends, and that can be seen in the club?s shrude transfer business which is starting to bear fruit on the pitch.

Moncada has become a big part of that, regarded as one of the best scouts in world football and the man who built the Monaco side which competed on all fronts in 2016-17, winning Ligue 1 and reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

We wrote a feature last month about Milan?s team of data experts that number crunch both the performances of the team and potential signings, and Moncada spoke about the two areas at the club.

?Elliott asked to develop the sports area with scouting: data, statistics. So we decided to create two things: the scouting area and the ?data? area. One works with the other every day. When a scout likes a player, we take a look at the numbers and everything else,? he said (via MilanNews).

?When the ?data? area tells us that we have a strong player with numbers, I ask the scouts to go watch him. I like this mix: work with the help of statistics. For Elliott it is important to have reports with statistics, videos, not just the observations of the scouts.

?Milan didn?t have this reputation for playing with young people, so we worked on this, we talked a lot with families of the players saying that if we take the youngster, it is because we believe in him and not to play him only once in a while.

?Today, there are many clubs, agents, scouts who call me to say ?We want to come to Milan, what you do is very interesting.

?I have friends in the Red Bull group or in Dortmund and other clubs who work a lot on scouting and who tell me ?Bravo, we see the changes at Milan, you work very well?.?

Id take VS's scouting & data over geoffrey's... Campos is the man we want.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Please stop playing with my heart. If we sign Halaand i will lose my mind

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
French Soccer Faces Financial Crisis After Record TV Deal Collapses

... ? And then the deal simply vanished.

Last week, arbitration talks between the Ligue de Football Professionnel (L.F.P.), the governing body for professional soccer in France, and MediaPro, a Spanish broadcaster now controlled by Chinese interests, ended with the company handing back the four years of rights under its control and less than a third of the more than 300 million euros it owes for games this season.?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/15/...ot-ligue-1.html#click=https://t.co/MQ3PeVFCz5

Ligue 1 clubs stare into financial abyss after huge TV deal collapses

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...re-financial-abyss-tv-deal-collapses-mediapro

Their TV deal is vastly inflated by the way. No idea how they expected it to be fine, even without corona. Mediapro were the front runners for the last Serie A deal 2 years ago offering VERY good money, but no financial guarantees which got them kicked out of the race. After that they offered even more money to Baguette league :lol: It was the definition of too good to be true for them. Now, let's buy their players on bargains

P.S. I wasted my time typing this, it is explained in the second article :lol::fp:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Welcome Simakan and Neymar

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Silva 2 goals in this game already.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We need to jump on that Papu Gomez transfer if its true he wants out of Atlanta. A good experienced

player for depth that can play behind striker or on the wings. Plus he would work really well with our high

Press game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I want a Netflix/Prime Video series on Milan. Imagine having one from last season and now. It'd be crazy to see inside the club the transformation.

Yeah.. or even this season

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I wonder how Cutrone would fare in Bundes? Silva tearing it up, Piatek struggling.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I wonder how Cutrone would fare in Bundes? Silva tearing it up, Piatek struggling.

He already failed in premier league.. and bundesliga is the closest league to epl in the top 5 leagues

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Only thing cutrone has is grinta

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

great news

Grande Gabbia. Love this kid. Him and Kalulu are our future defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule