The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 00:54   #10681
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
15mln Kamara is a yes for me. If he fails he will still be wirth 15mln
+1000

I doubt he can be gotten for that price though. That?s a no lose proposition
Old 02-08-2021, 01:08   #10682
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Please don't start wars with Germans
Why? They don't win them.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:13   #10683
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Unless we sell a player first nothing will happen until the end of the mercato.

Forget about 3-4 new players.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:21   #10684
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Kamara seems like a good signing at that price but I’m pretty happy if we can just get Bakayoko for cheap. He has couple years experience of serie a and did pretty well in a double pivot under gattuso when we played 4-4-2 .

Sad about Hauge leaving - he could really become a top top player . Hope Leao can fix his mindset and realise his potential or it would reaaaaally suck
Old 02-08-2021, 01:25   #10685
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

The more time that passes I think they are waiting to see if Ziyech or Vlasic(or both) become available and I’d bet the backup options are Illicic and James. I think at least one of our top targets will become available under our terms.

But let’s say worst case scenario happens. Pioli can make it work with those guys. James needs to prove he is fit, and if he came we’d have to come up with a way to field him creatively in big matches because he doesn’t run like Hakan. But Krunic will get his minutes, Diaz who people have been down on will get his minutes and should look better(he was very good to close the season, he is learning the team/league), James can offer something different. James scores more than Hakan and he’s probably more useful in those games against small teams that play a low block. After coming in second last season, that issue is only going to get worse and Pioli will have to find a solution. Giroud will help but I think James would too.

Same with illicic. It would be great to find a complete and younger winger but we don’t necessarily need that. We need options. Saele will play and get minutes no matter what. What we need is an option to compliment what he brings, someone who can come off the bench and help in those pesky park the bus teams. That would be immensely valuable, along with him being able to cover multiple attacking positions. Just a little over a year ago he was tearing up the CL knockouts.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:53   #10686
LocalHero80
Banned

Remember the famous "we'll get into CL and we will attract top players immediately".. that hasn't aged well. We even lost some
Old 02-08-2021, 01:58   #10687
R.Akbar
Allenatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Remember the famous "we'll get into CL and we will attract top players immediately".. that hasn't aged well. We even lost some
to be fair,
Milan did attract top players & talents

But.
Attracting & Acquiring are two different objects

"We even lost some"
Milan indeed LOST one great GK.
But "some" means plural, are you implying that Hakan is a top talent? YOU SIDED WITH VS?

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
Old 02-08-2021, 02:07   #10688
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Bro covid has hurt a lot of other teams, we are not the only team broke. Who outside EPL and PSG has done anything? Why is this so hard for everyone to understand?

You think Madrid is happy they sold Varane and lost Ramos and only brought in Alaba? Juve haggling for Locatelli from Sassuolo? Inter won the league and will only be weaker. Barca can?t afford jack shit.

How you guys forget we?re in a global pandemic every day I will not get it
Old 02-08-2021, 02:20   #10689
LocalHero80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
to be fair,
Milan did attract top players & talents

But.
Attracting & Acquiring are two different objects

"We even lost some"
Milan indeed LOST one great GK.
But "some" means plural, are you implying that Hakan is a top talent? YOU SIDED WITH VS?
I just meant we lost some players instead of getting new better ones. And wtf do you mean "sided" with VS lmao, I've been defending Hakan for years, cause I liked his playstyle.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:21   #10690
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:

We only lost one and btw you are no different than pigeon, trying to insert hakan in every discussion. You need to move on friend, do not be that sour boyfriend.

Hakan is by no mean or shape a top player, only in your mind. Try to be more rational, it?s eating you inside.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:26   #10691
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Local and Hakan hahagahahaha

Anyway, Maldini clearly said Milan will be able to buy top players after 2-3 years in the CL.

Financialy we lost with $ leaving and Fat pizza pimp beating Maldini but for Kebeb who gives a shit. Sellout orick.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 02-08-2021, 02:34   #10692
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Old 02-08-2021, 02:41   #10693
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Is it possible Samu left something for him in the shirt
Old 02-08-2021, 02:51   #10694
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

Milan need the Super League to get back to the top.

Signature
Insert text here...
Old 02-08-2021, 03:01   #10695
R.Akbar
Allenatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
We only lost one and btw you are no different than pigeon, trying to insert hakan in every discussion. You need to move on friend, do not be that sour boyfriend.

Hakan is by no mean or shape a top player, only in your mind. Try to be more rational, it?s eating you inside.
my bad bro,
sorry to lost an idol like that

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
Old 02-08-2021, 03:02   #10696
R.Akbar
Allenatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Is it possible Samu left something for him in the shirt
or a 10grand bonus per kiss,
additional 1 euro per "like" in Instagram

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
Old 02-08-2021, 03:04   #10697
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Old 02-08-2021, 03:20   #10698
LocalHero80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post

wow, you guys are in a cult I just replied to the guy that it was not a top / non top discussion, just said we lost 2 players we'd like to keep . It's YOU who is the *sore* boyfriend, I'm not talking about Hakan and you all keep mentioning him in every post. The fact that I KNOW that I did not mean to write that those 2 were top players, and you jumped on it, proves my point. If we lost Dollar and Kjaer or Dollar and Rebic, I'd write the same, but you're all salty so you see what you see. At least I don't pretend that those players werent important for the team. I even get weird everytime I write Diaz is a shitty choice for 10, because butthurt hakan haters might see it as a spiteful post. What next? I'll write someone's ears are ugly and you'll remember hakan? get over him ffs.

Last edited by LocalHero80; 02-08-2021 at 03:31.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:33   #10699
mALDINI03
Wonderkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
Milan need the Super League to get back to the top.
Totally. Milan 19/20 season registered 190m losses and that is with half a season of convid. I think losses for 20/21 will be around that figure as well.

If Milan goes by the sustainable route we will have to be in the UCL consistently + option to buy for the next 5 years to be anywhere near break even.

If not we can only pray for a oil tycoon to buy Milan anytime soon or for Milan to do a leeds united to expediate our return to UCL dominance.

Last edited by mALDINI03; 02-08-2021 at 03:36.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:29   #10700
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Ahem. please respond to my post about gin

Signature

Old Man Sees Red
Closed Thread