The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Get rid of the poll?
Yes 13 4.94%
No 8 3.04%
Bennacer 21 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2021, 11:00   #21381
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Apparently Branca represents Lovro Majer too. I remember some commoders bringing up this name as potential reinforcements. I just vultured him and his stats look fine, but it is the Croatian league. I guess he would be worth the gamble if the price is right.

Signature
Top 4
Old 18-06-2021, 11:07   #21382
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Marco Branca of the @FIRS1_Sports agency has arrived at Casa Milan. They represent Ikone and Bakayoko among other players.
https://www.firs1.com/
don't see Bakayoko
There are Olmo, Ikone, Lovro Majer
Old 18-06-2021, 11:08   #21383
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Good caffe in Casa Milan, everyone comes for it!

Ramis wife tweeted red and black hearts. MN

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 18-06-2021, 11:08   #21384
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Nikolaos Michelis was included in the Top 11 of the championship #Primavera1TIM 2020/21, awarded by @tvdellosport as the best defender @acmilanyouth

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 18-06-2021, 11:11   #21385
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
https://www.firs1.com/
don't see Bakayoko
There are Olmo, Ikone, Lovro Majer
Old 18-06-2021, 11:11   #21386
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
The way the croqueta is becoming his signature move and that radicicolous pass to rebic. And he just turned 21.
What separates Tonalli from current italian midfielders is his raw pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen an Italian midfielder be that fast

The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.
Talent, my ass

Signature
Quote:
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
A mercato with 0 young french players is not a mercato.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:22   #21387
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Ikone pls

Signature

*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*
Old 18-06-2021, 11:23   #21388
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Expectation: Ikone
Reality: Nacho as Romagnoli replacement

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 18-06-2021, 11:25   #21389
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Talent, my ass
Niang fanboy

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 18-06-2021, 11:26   #21390
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Gazidis to Milan TV:

Quote:
On the season: “We have had a special and exciting season. Here at Milan there is a great sense of unity that gives me great pride. This gives the club crazy strength.”

On securing a return to the Champions League: “What a great emotion. We suffer like all the fans. It was the result of hard work, we deserved to return to the Champions League. It is also important how we achieved it, it is an important goal for everyone.”

On the strength of the group: “It is special, it is young, but with a crazy mentality. It has great strength inside, it wants to win. This team has always given an answer, this means having a great mentality. This group is very strong”.

On the fans: “I have no words for these fans. We have all lived through a difficult moment, but we have always felt their support. At Milan we are all united, with this attitude everything is possible. They give me chills when I think about what they did away from Casa Milan. I want to thank them because their support is essential for our growth. My great hope is that in the future I can only be considered a fan of Milan like them. Forza Milan sempre!”

On the future: “This path is difficult, we are only at the beginning.”

On Milan Women: “Our girls have had a fantastic season, they must continue like this. They too will be in the Champions League next year. I have no words for this team, they are all fantastic.”

On Giacinti: “She is a force of nature, she gives 120% at all times. This is an important example not only for women’s football, but also for men.”

On the club: “It is the most important thing, the club is above all, it is above all individual interests. It is essential to have a spirit of unity.”

On Pioli: “For me Stefano is a great example. He lived through a period of great pressure, but he has always thought about the good of the club. He is a very profound man, I was surprised by his passion, trust in the group and his his closeness to each player.”

On the team: “We have a strong group, with strong players, only in this way can we be successful. We need quality players, we have a very modern team off the pitch that is doing a fantastic job. Paolo Maldini is a point of reference both technically and when we think about the values ​​of the club. The fans can have faith in this team.”

On the weight of Milan off the pitch: “We have weight. Scaroni is a credible president who has great influence. There is Maldini who also has great influence.”

On Tomori: “For a striker, Tomori is a nightmare. Nothing is easy with him, it is not possible to beat him in speed or even by force.”

On the squad: “We have modern players with strength and speed. We want players who can grow in our club.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 18-06-2021, 11:27   #21391
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Wasn't Nacho mentioned at some point?

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Old 18-06-2021, 11:53   #21392
taura
Attaccareeee

@AntoVitiello
#Ibrahimovic in Rome for the knee checkup with Dr. Volker Musahl (UPMC Pittsburgh)
Old 18-06-2021, 11:55   #21393
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Nacho is a great player to have!

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 18-06-2021, 11:59   #21394
taura
Attaccareeee

#Milan, meeting at the headquarters with Branca: we talk about #Ikone and #Majer
Old 18-06-2021, 12:01   #21395
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Should've just signed De Paul

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:08   #21396
DeNiro
AC Milan Legend

Majer is good tbh

Not sure about ikone
Old 18-06-2021, 12:09   #21397
taura
Attaccareeee

Parma’s leading ultras group ‘Boys’ unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon’s return to the club: ‘It’s the only place where you won in Europe.’

The 43-year-old has returned to the Stadio Tardini, where he will play in Serie B next season.

Buffon made his Serie A debut at Parma in 1995 and left the club in 2001 to join Juventus in a €50m move.

The Ducali announced Buffon’s return yesterday, but the 2006 Italy World Cup winner was criticized by the club’s leading ultras group ‘Boys’.

They unveiled a banner in front of the Stadio Tardini, which reads: ‘You left as a mercenary, you can’t return as a hero. Honour the jersey.’

A picture of the banner was shared on the Boys’ official Facebook page receiving hundreds of comments, most of them backing Buffon’s return.

“Twenty years ago you promised us you would never wear that s**y shirt,” the ultras wrote in the social media post.

“Three weeks after Australia you signed with the ‘Gobbi’. Now you return to the only club that allowed you to win in Europe. After all this, we can only tell you that you are a little man. Honour the jersey and Forza Parma.’

Old 18-06-2021, 12:14   #21398
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Parma?s leading ultras group ?Boys? unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon?s return to the club: ?It?s the only place where you won in Europe.?

The 43-year-old has returned to the Stadio Tardini, where he will play in Serie B next season.

Buffon made his Serie A debut at Parma in 1995 and left the club in 2001 to join Juventus in a ?50m move.

The Ducali announced Buffon?s return yesterday, but the 2006 Italy World Cup winner was criticized by the club?s leading ultras group ?Boys?.

They unveiled a banner in front of the Stadio Tardini, which reads: ?You left as a mercenary, you can?t return as a hero. Honour the jersey.?

A picture of the banner was shared on the Boys? official Facebook page receiving hundreds of comments, most of them backing Buffon?s return.

?Twenty years ago you promised us you would never wear that s**y shirt,? the ultras wrote in the social media post.

?Three weeks after Australia you signed with the ?Gobbi?. Now you return to the only club that allowed you to win in Europe. After all this, we can only tell you that you are a little man. Honour the jersey and Forza Parma.?

Old 18-06-2021, 12:15   #21399
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION - This morning is reported by today's edition of Tuttos**t which explains that neither the player nor his entourage thought they could find themselves in this situation. Now Calhanoglu is in a rather uncomfortable position because he can no longer make who knows what requests. Milan, which has never moved from its offer of 4 million euros per season, is waiting for Hakan, but it is not entirely excluded that it can also reshape its proposal downwards, inserting some more bonuses.

Source is crap but if the reports about the brutal Tonali re-negotiations are true, then I can see an offer of 3m for 3 years with bonuses?

Signature
Those who don't play with pleasure for AC Milan don't understand football - Theo Hernandez
Old 18-06-2021, 12:16   #21400
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
��️ @RadioRossonera: Marco Branca from the agency @FIRS1_Sports has just arrived at Casa Milan to evaluate some profiles that Maldini and Massara would like to see.

Corriere di Brescia: Milan wants to avoid a new Locatelli case that's why they will buy Sandro Tonali. For now, the final agreement with Brescia has not yet been found, but the clubs continue to negotiate and until a formula is found.
Another Loca's case with a 35mil price tag ?
I would get it if Loca was 10-15mil , but with 35mil that we need to pay it isnt comparable.
Loca was our player & we sold him for 13mil so him becoming a 30-40mil player is much easier to achieve than Tona becoming a 70-80mil player because that what will it take for us to regret not getting Tona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
The way the croqueta is becoming his signature move and that radicicolous pass to rebic. And he just turned 21.
What separates Tonalli from current italian midfielders is his raw pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen an Italian midfielder be that fast

The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.
Tona 35mil - Loca free.
Loca was the first that deserved to play back then & we fielded much worse players.
Tona was benched by fuckin Meite.
If you dont get the difference then lets agree to disagree.
Seems that will redeem Tona & i will expect Pioli to field him as much as he can so he can develop to a useful player for us.

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 18-06-2021 at 12:23.
Closed Thread