The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Get rid of the poll?
Yes 13 4.94%
No 8 3.04%
Bennacer 21 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2021, 12:23   #21401
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Current- Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Maignan, Kjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
One of my absolute favourite...

No rain delay and Henman had him.

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 12:45   #21402
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
One of my absolute favourite...

Bigger talent than hakan.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 18-06-2021, 12:45   #21403
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Milan are willing to invest to sign Junior Firpo from Barcelona even though the Blaugrana ruled out the Rossoneri as they initially wanted the player on loan and are in talks with Southampton and West Ham

Barcelona claim that talks with Milan have stalled and are not expected to accelerate in the coming days. However, Milan have a good relationship with Firpo’s agent Sufiel Abdelkader (Brahim’s father) and this would favour his transfer to the club

@mundodeportivo

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
A mercato with 0 young french players is not a mercato.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:46   #21404
sheva
suso's dog

Gazidis Interview

honestly, this guy just looks like a corporate suit, no passion whatsoever, although it may relate to Italian not being his first language
Old 18-06-2021, 12:46   #21405
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

MN: Manchester United don’t want to let Dalot on loan again.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
A mercato with 0 young french players is not a mercato.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:48   #21406
sheva
suso's dog

also, not sure if it was posted or not

can't believe Milan social team haven't named H after Hakan, must have dementia
Old 18-06-2021, 12:52   #21407
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Parma?s leading ultras group ?Boys? unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon?s return to the club: ?It?s the only place where you won in Europe.

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 18-06-2021 at 12:54.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:59   #21408
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.
Yes I agree with that. Can't remember a big melt down when Locatelli was sold. Now all of a sudden everybody already knew and claims to have been very vocal about that while in the same time shitting on Tonali and what we will have to spend.
Old 18-06-2021, 13:01   #21409
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Ivanišević Wimbledon... I cried like a kid. Still do on replays. If you guys didnt see his welcome in Split, look for it. Nuts!

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...

Last edited by mrki; 18-06-2021 at 13:05.
Old 18-06-2021, 13:06   #21410
joyrider
Il Moderati

I love the Parma ultras statement
Old 18-06-2021, 13:06   #21411
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
Personally I don't even know if I want to see the other decade considering the current decade is where God is a woman, but that woman looks like Caitlyn Jenner

But God is a Trini ent? so 'She' cant look like a confused American

- What de old people would say about the Jenners and Kardashians would not be pretty
Old 18-06-2021, 13:07   #21412
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Ivani?ević Wimbledon... I cried like a kid. Still do on replays. If you guys didnt see his welcome in Split, look for it. Nuts!
Goran was one my favourites after Becker
Old 18-06-2021, 13:18   #21413
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Tona 35mil - Loca free.
Loca was the first that deserved to play back then & we fielded much worse players.
Tona was benched by fuckin Meite.
If you dont get the difference then lets agree to disagree.
Seems that will redeem Tona & i will expect Pioli to field him as much as he can so he can develop to a useful player for us.
Why do you keep mentioning the 35mil? its 2021. You dont sign finished products for 35million.

We have bennacer and kessie it was clear as a day that he wasnt signed as a starting midfielder.

There is simply way more pressure on someone like Tonali to perform than a nobody like Meite. Tonali needs time.
Now instead of talking about his performance last season which was not even that bad by a youngster, how about you actually comment on his potentials that are there for everyone to see?

And no locatelli wasnt a starter, far from it. Literally no one was complaining about his loan to sassuolo. We were simply mad at the fact we didnt have a buyback clause ones they sold him

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 18-06-2021, 13:18   #21414
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Yes I agree with that. Can't remember a big melt down when Locatelli was sold. Now all of a sudden everybody already knew and claims to have been very vocal about that while in the same time shitting on Tonali and what we will have to spend.
What are you talking about ?
Majority in here were opposed of that move.
Few didnt give a fuck , among them was the one & only ................ necro which would be enough reason to know Loca will kick ass

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 13:23   #21415
ROSSONERI7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Expectation: Ikone
Reality: Nacho as Romagnoli replacement
technically, he's been replaced since january.

Signature
If we win 2020-2021, we'll win 2021-2022
Old 18-06-2021, 13:24   #21416
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Why do you keep mentioning the 35mil? its 2021. You dont sign finished products for 35million.
Finished product

Quote:
And no locatelli wasnt a starter, far from it. Literally no one was complaining about his loan to sassuolo. We were simply mad at the fact we didnt have a buyback clause ones they sold him
He wasnt a starter because we had an idiot for a coach but most of us wanted him to start.
Of course he had abd games & we used to point it out but majority wanted him starting.
Buy back clause make sense but wasnt included.
And lets see a page off this commode when he was sold , shall we ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
https://www.football-italia.net/1242...ooses-sassuolo

If he is sold outright it will be a ridiculous decision. I don't mind him going out on loan but any permanent deal even with a buy back is madness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Can we stop pretending we're a top 4 team, and just play him and let him fuck up once in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorjie View Post
I really want to see him stay longer and become Milan legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
needs playing time, i have no idea what we think biglia give us over him....??

we are not in the CL... just play the kid, let him form a long term partnership with Kessie and this could be the next (but not as good obv) pirlo/gattuso combo.

if we sell him i'm gonna flip my lid again... we keep doing this and selling our young talents when we haven't even given them a chance to play consistently and ten they go on and play somewhere else, 2 years go by and they're great.. stop this Milan!!!!
Quote:
I am SUPER opposed to this loan with a 12m option to buy that's rumored for Sassuolo to get Locatelli... how many times do we have to pay the price for letting our promising youths go on shitty cheap deals and then they end up coming good because we didn't give them enough time. I love a loan, I hate a loan with this very cheap option to buy for such a promising player...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
should be a dry loan if anything. otherwise keep the boy and give him some minutes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mato View Post
If he leaves I hope we get some buy back clause worth about same amount as we get for him now.
Quote:
What are we doing????? 14m for Locatelli with no buyback clause? Really? So ridiculous. This is an awful choice. Hes 20 years old... his potential is strong, just I cant believe this deal...

Maybe were going to get some option on berardi or something from them but prob not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I really think this guy has a lot of potential. Weird deal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
Unbelievable.

He needs time and minutes on the pitch. Selling him outright is ludicrous in the extreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini View Post
Juve sold mandragora for 20m with a buyback clause. Ridiculous deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar View Post
Selling him without a buyback clause is fucking mental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
he is till 20 years old and looks more promising than other players we have in midfield plus he is the only alternative to biglia since montolivo is already told that he is on transfer list.
I cant see how mauri has a place in this team but locatelli doesn't.
maybe rino will change formation if biglia is unavailable cause I cant see any other player on our current squad that fit in that position.
time will tell of course but selling him without a buyback clause for me its a mistake especially in midfield where we need reinforcement not sell.
if we are going to sell midfield players then for me only mauri and bertolacci would make sense.
I hope I wrong
also it is strange just 1 day after Leonardo said that we are not looking to sell locatelli. maybe locatelli asked to leave then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
Oh cool, we're going to make the Cristante mistake again and the same idiots are happy about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
I gotta say some Milan fans are just too hopeless.

"He gotta fight for his spot" or "He is a snake" or "Anyways, he is a loser"

But talking about Bakayoko: "We are talking a world class player here" or "I love Bakky" or "He did not fit the PL but he is perfect for serie A"

So a physical/brainless player that cannot fit in a physical/brainless league, it is going to be the bomb in a Heavy tactical/smart league. If we get him on loan truthfully I do not expect anything but Kondogbia1.1 As always I do not mind to be proven wrong if it is in Milan's best interest.

The only reason why Biglia deserves to start is because we want to be nice to Higua?*n otherwise there is ZERO reasons besides his senior status that Biglia is way better than Locatelli but in all fairness Locatelli needs to read the game much better but it is not his fault that people try to make him a regista when he does not fit the bill. It is just too similar to Cristante who had a good spell but we preferred Essien/Muntari even though they were playing like shit. IMO, Locatelli needs to play. He needs the minutes. The only thing we know from reports is that Gattuso has a HARD ON for Bertolacci. Why? I do not know. Do I hold any grudge against Manuel? NO. If he leaves if wish him the best but not against Milan. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah , no one complained, LITERRALY

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 18-06-2021 at 13:29.
Old 18-06-2021, 13:28   #21417
ROSSONERI7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
@AntoVitiello
#Ibrahimovic in Rome for the knee checkup with Dr. Volker Musahl (UPMC Pittsburgh)
along with Hakan renewal or not...this is another bug IF that can chnage the market.
whether we get just Giroud or + another striker.

Quote:
#Milan, meeting at the headquarters with Branca: we talk about #Ikone and #Majer
doubt anyone knows what the talked about.

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 13:31   #21418
Tantalis
Heyoka

Talking about locatelli is beating a dead horse. Most saw him as promising. Most were upset he left. He decided to leave. Why go in circles about it?

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 13:33   #21419
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Talking about locatelli is beating a dead horse. Most saw him as promising. Most were upset he left. He decided to leave. Why go in circles about it?
Nothing else to talk about & we wanna talk.
Also its no fun hearing things that you know are a lie & its so fun that you can prove it

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 13:34   #21420
ROSSONERI7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
some people simply like to emotionally torture themselves ... everytime Andre Silva farts we hear the echo and smell it here.

Signature
Closed Thread