The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 17-12-2004, 11:34   #1
Vernetti
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Default CL: AC Milan vs Manchester United

Good draw!

I predict Man. United will exit the tournement early again this year.

Signature
WWW.BORUSSIAESBJERG.DK
Borussia Esbjerg
Vernetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 11:45   #2
FrankChau
Rookie

ahahaha....
It will be a hard game
but i believe will win the game at last
FrankChau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 12:14   #3
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

I wonder what our resident Manure die-hards have to say....

IMnotHO Manure is NOT the team it used to be + doesn't pose a real threat. Their only chance to advance is if Milan present them the result needed on the silver platter + allow them to take advantage of a sloppy performance or off match, but they certainly don't have what it takes to win on their own merits. Oh yea, another potential danger are Ruud's dives + resulting penalties, depending on how Manure-friendly the ref is.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:07   #4
milan_fan
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva

not too sure about ruud.... but there are quite a few divers therein like the village boy rooney. man... manure is a boring fixture... too much physical imo. takes the niceties out of any game.

Signature

----------- milan beats right here -----------
milan_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:36   #5
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I wonder what our resident Manure die-hards have to say....

IMnotHO Manure is NOT the team it used to be + doesn't pose a real threat. Their only chance to advance is if Milan present them the result needed on the silver platter + allow them to take advantage of a sloppy performance or off match, but they certainly don't have what it takes to win on their own merits. Oh yea, another potential danger are Ruud's dives + resulting penalties, depending on how Manure-friendly the ref is.
ur still bitter bout the goal he scored againt...germany...n the 1 againts arsenal...haha...get over it.......but...if ur views are correct...thn we dont have to worry...cuz the innovator of dives ...pippo should be back to start...so that equals the cheating i guess...

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends

Last edited by menon_inc; 17-12-2004 at 14:13.
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:37   #6
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

forza milan...chance for sheva to proove he is the best!

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:41   #7
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

good draw for Milan what a match we can win

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:49   #8
InDiGo
Rookie

Fav. Players: Milan Squad + Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Adriano

MAN!!! I can't wait for this match...at last....MU...haha...but its strange tho...goal.com's report about ferguson said that fergie wants to meet ac milan because its the only team he hasn't played against in 18 years...and waht a coincidence...WOW...cant wait for this match...

FORZA MILAN
i hate MU hatee..
InDiGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 14:29   #9
pnut408
Banana Slug

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernetti
Good draw!

I predict Man. United will exit the tournement early again this year.
You know, I have the same feeling.
pnut408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 16:14   #10
jwduan
Rookie

Default a good opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDiGo
MAN!!! I can't wait for this match...at last....MU...haha...but its strange tho...goal.com's report about ferguson said that fergie wants to meet ac milan because its the only team he hasn't played against in 18 years...and waht a coincidence...WOW...cant wait for this match...

FORZA MILAN
i hate MU hatee..
MAN united used to be a terrible opponent,but now,haha,they only have two good the striker.yes,i can't wait for them quiting of knockout round.but milan need focus of their mind ,never happped that moment last season.
jwduan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 16:23   #11
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
ur still bitter bout the goal he scored againt...germany...n the 1 againts arsenal...haha...get over it.......but...if ur views are correct...thn we dont have to worry...cuz the innovator of dives ...pippo should be back to start...so that equals the cheating i guess..
FYI: I'm never bitter over football-related shit. It's too unimportant in life.

But you're still not over the fact that Pippo doesn't dive anymore.. right ? Maybe he should brush up the old forgotten skills, at least if the need arises... And then.. you'll all be grateful he did ...

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 16:25   #12
David
Administrator

Good draw. We were close to getting L'pool and then I said: "Nah, we're always avoiding the English teams for some reason". And so we did. But then we drew Man Utd. I'm fine with it although I'd have preffered Real Madrid.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 17:29   #13
takahan
World Cup Winner

Why is Man U in the CL anyway....in my opinion Man U is an over rated team....
takahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 17:47   #14
Rex

No problem for me either. Sort of description who the real 'Red Devils' are...

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 18:56   #15
Milan3leader
Rookie

WOW what is the good draw. Yes this is the best way for Milan to confirme we are the best team in the world.
I hate Man United we must destroy them.

Anyone can give me an information How to get the tekit for our home match? Pls contact me @ my mail.

Forza Milan
Milan3leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 19:05   #16
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

this is my dream tie. my dad and my best peep are both Man Utd die-hards...the trash talking begins now!

MU is much more dangerous than people think, IMO. In Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney they have the two most exciting youngsters in the world..and they both have the potential to turn a match on its head in a matter of seconds. Rio Ferdinand is by far the best CB in England, and i think he's second only to nesta and maybe stam in the world. Van Nistelrooy is pretty much a goal a game guarantee in the champions league, but we'll see how he does against the best defenders in the competition.

I think our experience will see us through this tie. Everyone in our lineup knows what to do to win, and i expect us to win rather comfortably. Kaka and Pirlo will be the key players for us..if they're on form, we will roll them over.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 19:06   #17
MilanLover1899
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso

3 really big games : Juve Real - Barca Chelski - Milan Manu

Teames to go trough MILAN JUVE CHELSKI

wIN CL Milan !!!
MilanLover1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 19:08   #18
credding123

This is indeed a good draw for Milan. It will be the first time in 18 years that we have played each other competively. I was wondering, if anyone would have a spare ticket for the Manchester leg?
Old 18-12-2004, 05:26   #19
Dil dil
Banned

Fav. Players: All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi

well I think milan vc manunited is hard game but I wish milan
will win . this is been aweek since I was warry that we meet man united
not because I'm afarid they won (no way) but because I want
to face man in smi finel or finel . I wanted milan to face porto- real
in round 16 . best luck to milan to win and also juve to beat real (forget serie
A when we are against juve)

anyway here is reaction about champion league draw

Inter are delighted by the prospect of facing Porto, but Juventus and Milan are disappointed with their Champions’ League opponents.

Juventus will play the mighty Real Madrid, while the Italian champions face a tricky tie against Manchester United.

"It is a classic of the modern game," stated Turin boss Fabio Capello. "It is even more stimulating for me when you consider that I worked there in the past.

"Real are a difficult team to play against and although all the clubs remaining are tough, we were hoping for a kinder draw."

But are Real the force they once were? "Their form has varied recently but who knows what shape they will be in come February," noted the tactician.

Key midfielder Emerson, who rejected a summer switch to Madrid, is looking forward to the game.

"It won’t be easy but if you want to win this competition then you must play the big teams at one stage," stated the Brazilian.

Milan will return to Old Trafford, the arena which saw them lift the trophy in 2003 against Juventus.

"It has brought us luck in the past but I would have preferred a different opponent," admitted boss Carlo Ancelotti.

"United have a complete squad and are a very strong side. They also have a manager in Ferguson who has won it all."

City rivals Inter will be confident of reaching the last eight after being paired with reigning champions Porto.

"We’re happy that we avoided the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona," stated Coach Roberto Mancini.

"But not a lot changes to be honest as Porto won the trophy last season. They are a great side and it should be an entertaining match."

Captain Javier Zanetti added: "I expect it to be tough at this stage of the competition. We shouldn’t underestimate anybody."

Froza Milan
Froza Maldini
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2004, 06:31   #20
superman_1899

well, personally i really dont care who milan takes on... because milan has the tendency to do extremely well against really big games...

and tend to do not so well with medium and small teams...

so dont worry... forza milan