The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan and Inter have submitted the latest documents to the City Council in a bid to proceed with the new stadium project, a report claims.

As reported by il Corriere della Sera, the new clarifications arrived at the council’s headquarters on Saturday and were related to the clubs’ ownership situations, since they municipal administration had requested information on the shareholders both teams.

Now at Palazzo Marino they will have to examine the papers and then they will have to decide whether to declare the project ‘in public interest’, which is a fundamental condition for being able to accelerate the construction process. Unfortunately it might take still some months to get the all-clear, because the centre-left majority is divided internally on the project.

Paolo Scaroni – the president of AC Milan – revealed yesterday that he is quite confident that the correct conclusion will eventually be reached.

“It seems to me that there are no more obstacles, except for the municipal elections. The project is an indispensable gift for the city of Milan. I am convinced that we will. We hope to complete the stadium before the 2026 Olympics,” he said.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Childish is ignoring the fact that Calabria has been at Milan for years and Milan is for Milanisti not a player who spent the last 15 years moving clubs.

I?m sorry but what has Kjaer achieved for Milan to be considered as captain? You think he made less mistakes than romagnoli? Rewartch the games he played and see the kind of goals we conceded because of him.

At the end of the day he needs to be replaced if we are to be competitive. I do not buy into the Viking bs or whatever reasoning you guys are sipping on nonstop.

Romagnoli (or his replacement) Tomori is the starting cbs moving forward, Kjaer won?t get any better or healthier for that matter.

Whatever he did with his national team has nothing to do with Milan and shouldn?t be factored with armband decision.

Many people save lives on a daily basis, what he did is merely a pr stunt.

I'm not ignoring anything about Calabria, you're calling me childish because I called you childish.

Kjaer has been more solid than Romagnoli, but more importantly, he has made his fellow defenders better. Everyone looks good next to him. I played a CB myself and I called this early, you could see him spreading awareness and calm to the other defenders after but a few games. I'm not sipping any "Viking BS", I'm giving him due credit for being a late bloomer rock solid CB. Am I having the same qualms about him being enough as you do? Of course.

The reason Tomori displaced Romagnoli is because Kjaer is a stellar defensive leader. You're just biased because of his career, you haven't accepted him even still. Understandable but not rational.

I don't have a Kjaer capitano campaign. I would welcome Calabria as capitano, I love him and believe in him.

You pissing on Kjaer as a leader is childish tho. Very childish.

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Polish-20210622-215358650.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to find the one you PSed but I couldn't find it :lol::lol::lol:

Point is, come on MB, laugh a little :lol:

You mean the one with the storm? :lol: one of my first Photoshops lol... I've tried to find out but it's totally gone.

What's there to laugh about when people are embarrassing Milan fans by even discussing Hakan in here? Hakan isn't reading this, and even if he did, he'd be laughing while counting his $$$.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Childish is ignoring the fact that Calabria has been at Milan for years and Milan is for Milanisti not a player who spent the last 15 years moving clubs.

I?m sorry but what has Kjaer achieved for Milan to be considered as captain? You think he made less mistakes than romagnoli? Rewartch the games he played and see the kind of goals we conceded because of him.

At the end of the day he needs to be replaced if we are to be competitive. I do not buy into the Viking bs or whatever reasoning you guys are sipping on nonstop.

Romagnoli (or his replacement) Tomori is the starting cbs moving forward, Kjaer won?t get any better or healthier for that matter.

Whatever he did with his national team has nothing to do with Milan and shouldn?t be factored with armband decision.

Many people save lives on a daily basis, what he did is merely a pr stunt.

Step away from the keyboard

- Just say you support Calabria because that is Milan tradition and you expect him to be here a long time.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Nice dodge bro :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Not denying that, just saying that Sabitzer is not going to improve that in the slightest, he may even be worse in that regard.

If he can control a ball, get his head up and release a pass to progress a move and sometimes turn the opposite way to lose a marker - he will be a huge upgrade. Corners and deep freekicks is what will be missed.

In a perfect world Tonali beats out Bennacer and takes them or Bennacer proves he is just as competent a taker.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You mean the one with the storm? :lol: one of my first Photoshops lol... I've tried to find out but it's totally gone.

What's there to laugh about when people are embarrassing Milan fans by even discussing Hakan in here? Hakan isn't reading this, and even if he did, he'd be laughing while counting his $$$.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yea, man it's a shame.

If we look at things like that, none of the people we discuss will ever read it. At the end of the day, all we fans have is each other, so I just enjoy the banter although I do agree, the wife stuff is a bit unnecessary. But I can also understand the perceived disrespect our fellow fans are experiencing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanMB doesn't need to teach me about Milan history or standards. Fuck off!

My long time hatred of Hakan #10 is having its swansong and it's based on nothing else than my respect for Milan and love for the exact same thing he's trying to project.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il grande Milanmb is living rent free in Hitchens head for tonight.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think Calabria or Kessie should be captain. Kjaer is a little too old and we will be looking for a new captain again in a year or two.

Even better if Daniel Maldini gets converted to left back and has a breakout season. Automatic captaincy. :lol:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it true that we have a buyback clause on Pessina? Why not sign him as one of the midfield backups?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Oh fuck you Hakan, I hate u but I'm gonna talk about you all night. I'm happy that you're gone but I can't forgive the disrespect that you left even though I wanted u to leave. Etc...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
i also remember when you said milan wont qualify for the cl like 95% of others here

You cant keep using that drag forever

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it true that we have a buyback clause on Pessina? Why not sign him as one of the midfield backups?

We have 50% from his future sale. Which means we would only pay 50% if we buy him.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Because he sucks and the worst type of player is the one that doesn't know what position he wants to play. He's just like Krunic. You don't know exactly what he's good at and what you can get out of him on a weekly basis. Players like him and Pasalic only shine in Gasperini's teams.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Maldini should stop talking with Kessie's agent and let him go

Milan > money

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol: I am being facetious because people been repeating the same things to this guy.

literally literally literally
loan loan loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule