The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why don?t you just pipe down and go back to your ikea and eat your Swedish meatballs mb

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How does it feel knowing that 2 of our best 5 players are muslims?

Doesn't matter in the slightest ...unless it prevents them from pushing Milan forward :thumbsup:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
THE RACISM TALK IS NOT ABOUT THE DONKEY WORD, IT'S ABOUT THE VOODO SHIT.

Voodo is still practiced in parts of Africa still and it was a dumb move from Ibra. It's like saying to any religious guy to go do your musliming or christianing or whatever... people are sensitive about this shit.

:thumbsup: It's obviously the voodoo part since it's an African religion. A bit silly on Ibra's part even if he meant it in relation to an actual event. Surely it's only as offensive as telling a German to go eat some more sausage or something pathetic like that, but some people will surely be greatly offended by it.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Voodo is still practiced in parts of Africa still and it was a dumb move from Ibra. It's like saying to any religious guy to go do your musliming or christianing or whatever... people are sensitive about this shit.
There’s a back story to it, not out of nowhere. Not every is racism man. People really using this racism card way too much.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, watch Ibra get a 10 game suspension in the league now. Calcio mafia will make it happen. They just can't let Milan get back to the top. They'll use even the slightest excuse

It's not an anti-Milan agenda.
Cavani got banned by the English FA for saying "gracias negrito" to his non-black Spanish-speaking friend on social media.
UEFA sacrificed a few innocent Romanian refs as soon as they felt pressure from the mob.

The old white men in charge are scared of getting #cancelled for inaction in the face of racism.
They won't take risks. If a few voices want Ibra punished for racism then they'll do it. Doesn't matter if Ibra had no such intentions.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What kind of logic is this? Penalty is a foul in the box. There is no foul here. There is no contact. There is not even dangerous attempt (to the head or knee). Just a guy making an airball tackle.

An attempt to trip is a direct free kick, and a penalty in the box. That looks like an attempt to trip.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ibra meets Milan directors

According to Sky Sport Italia, Zlatan Ibrahimovic met Milan directors today to clarify what happened with Romelu Lukaku last night.

:lol::lol: When yr in there you stand b4 Paolo with yr head bowed and when its time to leave you take a few steps backwards b4 you turn yr back.

Love to be Paolo's PA.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mocking Voodoo believes is not racism. Religions might be sensitive but it is - other than skin colour - something they choose to believe in and something that in itself is political (opinions on homosexuality, abortion etc) and therfore doesn?t deserve any extraordinary protection.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All I know is it was a big pussy behavior from Lukaku. These players know that they wont get in an actual fist fight on the pitch, so all the "don't hold me back don't hold me back" is pure posing and nothing else. Only way this DOESN'T make Lukaku a big pussy was if his intention was to get his team mates riled up and go for the victory.

Anyway, fuck it. My bigger worry is that this game proved that Inter is a better team than us, as they dominated the game from the first minute. Sure, we had some players injured but still. I'd love to be proven wrong in a month when we meet in the league.

I don?t think they dominated us when it was 11v11. It was an even game.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why don?t you just pipe down and go back to your ikea and eat your Swedish meatballs mb

i make my own meatballs thank you very much

you'd do better being racist against my iranian side, so much more material there.

If you were fishing you got one. :)

No, bro. Just no. Inter did not dominate us from minute 1.

No fishing at all tbh.

dominate was maybe the wrong word and slightly exaggerated, but they showed from the first minute that they are the better team.

There?s a back story to it, not out of nowhere. Not every is racism man. People really using this racism card way too much.

you of all people saying this? you went nuts over Diavolo's 77 family members :lol:

----

and just to be clear, i personally don't think anything racist happened yesterday. but given how the world reacts to stuff like this, Ibras move was dumb.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ibra said nothing wrong.
Fucking Lukaku overreacted.

Brother Lukaku wasnt at fault.
Its normal to shoot infidels in the head.
Ibra was at fault .

c1e2dc5e2a8f7db0c2c563ad357b079d.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Mocking Voodoo believes is not racism. Religions might be sensitive but it is - other than skin colour - something they choose to believe in and something that in itself is political (opinions on homosexuality, abortion etc) and therfore doesn?t deserve any extraordinary protection.

i DO NOT believe it was racism and i love a good mockery of religion every once in a while myself.

i'm just saying how it's viewed by society

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If what transpired in this Mickey Mouse cup impacts our league prospects in any way, shape, or form, I will go absolutely fucking ballistic

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo@86_longo
Simon Kjaer injured his left thigh rectus femoris last night and will be re-evaluated with further resonance in a week.
Brahim Diaz has a problem with his left thigh flexors, he has already started the appropriate treatment and will be monitored in the next few days

more injuries of course

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lukaku should be proud, won Inter their first trophy yesterday. The Donkey Award, given to the biggest donkey on the pitch. Dumb fuck.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Daniele Longo@86_longo
Simon Kjaer injured his left thigh rectus femoris last night and will be re-evaluated with further resonance in a week.
Brahim Diaz has a problem with his left thigh flexors, he has already started the appropriate treatment and will be monitored in the next few days

more injuries of course

:lol: Was not worth playing Coppa for these injuries alone.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo@86_longo

more injuries of course

I will fucking kill someone right now!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
So we're without a cam with hakan and diaz out..id honestly give hauge a shot there rather then meite or krunic..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Daniele Longo@86_longo

more injuries of course

Good timing w the Englishman arriving

bigboss1963

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Being a black man and also hailing from the Caribbean where Voodoo and Obeah are practiced I personally took ZERO offence to Ibrahimovic's remarks although I found it an odd thing to say in the moment. I actually suspected there was some particular reason behind it which turned out to be true (the incident at Everton). That being said Ibra really should have known better in this type of climate where everything is scrutinised. The things Lukaku said were even worse in my opinion but the public will probably sympathise with him because it appears like Ibra was provoking him (which he was). Both men were silly but it appears that only one may face severe punishment....

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hopefully this all becomes a case study on why freedom of speech is so important and why the very concept of "hate speech" is utterly idiotic.

In the old days (probably just a decade ago) these guys would have probably taken swings at each other or insulted each other worse. Then when the game was over and they'd cooled down they would have had a drink or a laugh about it.

But no

Everyone has to be all woke and shit.
Despite being a multi bajillionaire, Lukaku is oppressed and despite the touch life he's had iBra is the oppressor because he's "white" :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if as Goodfella predicted iBra gets a sacrifical punishment because bLaCk LiVeS mAtTeR....and some bullshit diversity training or unconscious bias training or other nonsense.

The SAD thing is that this works for more divisions and turns ppl who might have been a little biased into actual racists via bitterness. Fuck me we live in the idiocracy :max:

I can't wait till transmen start playing in Serie A and you can't tackle them off the ball because mUh TrAnSpHoBiAz :proud:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I dated a haitian girl awhile back that did voodoo. She claimed that she was going to put her pussy juice into my drinks so I'd fall in love with the taste of her snatch even after the gym.

The more you know.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
Positive are the recoveries of #Bennacer is #Mandzukic , to be evaluated #Tonali

Status
Not open for further replies.