I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
579ayf.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vieri: ?Milan have no money to replace Pioli?

Yep pretty much what I explained :lol:

Might as well keep him and try to gamble on signings hoping somehow we get to CL while reducing debt.

This way when they do finally get us in CL we will be attractive to investors and sold.

Gazidis is here to be building our brand and try to clean up the books. I doubt Elliot is looking to spend much more so expect low cost loans, maybe 1 or 2 signing, and probably bending to demands of at least 2 of Donnarumma, Hakan, or Roma.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Yep pretty much what I explained :lol:

Might as well keep him and try to gamble on signings hoping somehow we get to CL while reducing debt.

This way when they do finally get us in CL we will be attractive to investors and sold.

Gazidis is here to be building our brand and try to clean up the books. I doubt Elliot is looking to spend much more so expect low cost loans, maybe 1 or 2 signing, and probably bending to demands of at least 2 of Donnarumma, Hakan, or Roma.

What a shitty future :fp:

Another decade of mediocrity boys :fp:

Maybe this is what people called hell on earth :fp:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Things are typically cyclical, but I’m fucking ready for this cycle to be done.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a shitty future :fp:

Another decade of mediocrity boys :fp:

Maybe this is what people called hell on earth :fp:

Let?s be fair, with the available resources, we didn?t exactly do a great job.

But all that is in the past, we just hope next season goes better

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Last 5 games against the Top 6 teams:

Milan - Juventus 1-3
Milan - Atalanta 0-3
Milan - Inter 0-3
Milan - Napoli 0-1
Lazio - Milan 3-0

1 goal scored and 13 goals conceded which is the worrying part.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think many weird and irrational, but understandable, things have been written during the game last night and after it.

People are losing their minds and I'm almost losing my mind as well. So many years of disappointment has caused many here to give up the fight for CL after this loss. We shouldn't give up, not until it's mathematically impossible. This ending in Serie A is a real dogfight and we have a chance in that fight.

I stand by my post some weeks ago about Pioli. These losses are putting more and more dents in my belief in that of course, as I'm human, but this is still a very young squad.

My only faith is that we manage to win the Benevento, Cagliari and Torino games somehow, and that Ibra takes care of the other two. Might it not happen? Yes.

I hope Pioli/Ibra is able to save the stumps of belief and that we're able to step onto the field vs Benevento with confidence. A win there is the equivalent of putting one foot in front of the other.

Forza Milan! Reserve judgment for reality.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I believe the team will wake up and fight to the end.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think many weird and irrational, but understandable, things have been written during the game last night and after it.

People are losing their minds and I'm almost losing my mind as well. So many years of disappointment has caused many here to give up the fight for CL after this loss. We shouldn't give up, not until it's mathematically impossible. This ending in Serie A is a real dogfight and we have a chance in that fight.

I stand by my post some weeks ago about Pioli. These losses are putting more and more dents in my belief in that of course, as I'm human, but this is still a very young squad.

My only faith is that we manage to win the Benevento, Cagliari and Torino games somehow, and that Ibra takes care of the other two. Might it not happen? Yes.

I hope Pioli/Ibra is able to save the stumps of belief and that we're able to step onto the field vs Benevento with confidence. A win there is the equivalent of putting one foot in front of the other.

Forza Milan! Reserve judgment for reality.

This has been coming from since around December, where we were winning but the gameplay was very poor. During that time Pioli decided to stick with his formation and kept seeing "positives" game after game. The fact that the players look lost in the final third in terms of off the ball movement and passing is on him. Milan has a better attacking unit than Spezia but they have an actual game plan when going forward. In certain matches we should have switched to a 3 man midfield but he stuck with the 4-2-3-1 and highpress and our midfielders we exposed at will.

Pioli did well during a period where nothing was expected of him and as soon as the pressure started coming in, he lost the plot. I've always advocated that whether we got UCL or not he should leave, he's a great motivator but that only lasts for so long. With our young squad we need some who teaches football. For example, Sarri, Rangnick, De zerbi, Gasperini

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn, feels good to be 2nd, right? Pioli is a magician

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Last 5 games against the Top 6 teams:

Milan - Juventus 1-3
Milan - Atalanta 0-3
Milan - Inter 0-3
Milan - Napoli 0-1
Lazio - Milan 3-0

1 goal scored and 13 goals conceded which is the worrying part.
What do you expect when the whole plan and strategy depends on a 40 year old forward. I mean who does this??

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At least we wont embarrass ourself in CL. Only club on planet without striker.

Imagine high tempo cl games with ibra and mandzo:lol:. I swear maldini and pioli re on some drugs. Giving 7M to 41 old and making whole gameplan around him. Next year he might miss 70% of games. FFS just get some hard working ST with good injury history. How hard is that? Does beloti cost more than 25M? And mandzo s done. I guess every1 see that except people in charge.

Also we should stop overrating some gals like kebab, benacer etc.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This has been coming from since around December, where we were winning but the gameplay was very poor. During that time Pioli decided to stick with his formation and kept seeing "positives" game after game. The fact that the players look lost in the final third in terms of off the ball movement and passing is on him. Milan has a better attacking unit than Spezia but they have an actual game plan when going forward. In certain matches we should have switched to a 3 man midfield but he stuck with the 4-2-3-1 and highpress and our midfielders we exposed at will.

Pioli did well during a period where nothing was expected of him and as soon as the pressure started coming in, he lost the plot. I've always advocated that whether we got UCL or not he should leave, he's a great motivator but that only lasts for so long. With our young squad we need some who teaches football. For example, Sarri, Rangnick, De zerbi, Gasperini

Serie A table from 1 December.

312BEB16-8420-42D9-814F-E50F5480D793.jpg

Simply look at number of goals (39 - 33). It tells a lot.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least we wont embarrass ourself in CL. Only club on planet without striker.

Imagine high tempo cl games with ibra and mandzo:lol:. I swear maldini and pioli re on some drugs. Giving 7M to 41 old and making whole gameplan around him. Next year he might miss 70% of games. FFS just get some hard working ST with good injury history. How hard is that? Does beloti cost more than 25M? And mandzo s done. I guess every1 see that except people in charge.

Also we should stop overrating some gals like kebab, benacer etc.

No, imagine Pioli against Guadriola. Making lame press and getting humiliated on counters like usual. This happened already countless times this season, but Pioli NEVER learned anything. One and the same idiotic setup every derby.

Оr pressing deep and ineffectively as usual against Mbappe and Neymar :lol::lol::lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli obviously needs to stay, but he needs to find balance
Our defense looks like shit

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The midfield was horrible yesterday.
Tonali - Kessie would be good.
Bennacer after his injury has been below average.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I don't even know whom to blame for this situation (not just this game).

Pioli fucked up with tactics often and I'm especially mad for not giving Hauge time while overplaying Lmeao. But, he also got fucked by injuries, management and others. I think he deserves one more season with proper team, but wouldn't cry if he's replaced... but only with a clear upgrade. Current options don't warm me

Management fucked up for not properly reinforcing the squad.

The players look like a bunch of pussies. Ibra carried them for a while, but even he has limitations.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Team has to wake the fuck up and go out there and die for our colors. No other way around. Blood, sweat and tears. Tears of joy at the end when we reach CL. Fight til your last breath. DAI RAGAZZI!!!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Hauge should have played more, its the only way people would see that he was not ready.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The players look like a bunch of pussies. Ibra carried them for a while, but even he has limitations.

I dont like that Ibra has to carry the team, also in his narcistic interviews when he claims that he is like a father to the squad...its so fucking cringe.
This team should be carried by Kessie and capitano not a retiring Ibra.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I dont like that Ibra has to carry the team, also in his narcistic interviews when he claims that he is like a father to the squad...its so fucking cringe.
This team should be carried by Kessie and capitano not a retiring Ibra.
This team needs to be carried by the coach and management, not another player.

Because you will be screwed when your team carrier is not available, as we have seen time and time again.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please explain to me why he 'obviously needs to stay'.

for 2 reasons:
1. We won't get anyone better (don't say Allegri)
2. Even average coach can achieve something if provided time and resourses

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We terribly off form. Let?s hope the bleed stops soon. We can still make Champions League but Juventus match is do or die.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for 2 reasons:
1. We won't get anyone better (don't say Allegri)
2. Even average coach can achieve something if provided time and resourses

And because of this, we need to suck in that we will play EL qualifiers next season after he completely lost the plot and has his team playing like utter garbage for 6 months?

EDIT: no, we will not play EL qualifiers, we will play in the Conference league :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Hauge should have played more, its the only way people would see that he was not ready.

Says the person simping over Leao everyday who is also not ready, what a double standard loser you are. Leao is mentally lost unlike Hauge. Keep saying he is not playing in the right position but the matter of fact is as a forward he has to break down defence but he has no interest in doing so. Dude's off ball movement sucks due to his mentality. The quality of off ball movement is important. Brainless movement will never lead to anything no matter how much effort someone puts into it. As long as Leao does not improve his off ball movement he will remain shit as a striker and more importantly a winger where it is very important.

Keep simping for leao like you simp for niang who palys with Al-Ahli now :lol:.
Nobody gonna bully you if you accept that leao is bad but you will get bullied if you keep up your stupid antics.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And because of this, we need to suck in that we will play EL qualifiers next season after he completely lost the plot and has his team playing like utter garbage for 6 months?

EDIT: no, we will not play EL qualifiers, we will play in the Conference league :lol::lol::lol:

it was worse when we changed coaches every year
If not constant injuries we'd make it into CL for sure
what we need is to find a way to screw ffp without consequences and buy good players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule