hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
- drucurl (IMO he runs the forum these days, good to see him develop.Progressing in to a cult status).
Er thankz bruh n/cp . But how do I run the forums :conf: I don't post the most nor do I have any kinda following like Congo/Milano nor do the majority of the forumers think like me other than probably Beemer and Mr Anonymous.

The Ronaldo, Kaka, Ancelotti loving, Zlatan, Pirlo, Berlu hatin members of the forum form quite a small minority... Most ppl think like Milano84 in general, only some might not like Pirlo as much.

Milano and Congo are more of the cult legends atm. Switch the "l" to a "n" in 'cult' and ya got me :D

Last edited:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Not posting 90% in volume makes me think one's running the forum. That way Dil Dil was the guy.

It's quality, that's what i meant. I know you know, Dru. How's Brian (Lara) these days? He's my c'hero. ;)

Appreciation, nothing more. I'm amazed a couple (at least by now got hurt) by their appreciation.

That's all folks for now. :)

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ok I'll appreciate

-Claudia for being awesome and even remembering about me when Maldini is right in front of her.
-Jasper cause he is white, is balding and is hairy...and just remembered he recomended me a movie that I'm yet to see.
-Sod-Lod for of all the detailed advices he has given us (specially the birth control one I guess it was birth control).
-Calum for being scot, and cause he destined to live with the burden of knowing his childhood hero was owned by Cayasso.
-M84 cause he likes my boobs and cause he totally wants me.
-All the guys that are eager to see my boobs (Wet Ones, MilanMB, among others)
-Lisa cause she's super nice
-Cristina cause of her gifs in the Kakabunny thread
-Sophie cause she got a smile back from Flamini
-Capitao for being like he is
-Besfort (who I haven't seen in a while) for stalking me
-Dru cause for some fucked up reason each time I read him talking about something related to T&T this comes to my mind and it makes me happy.
-David for inventing this forum.
-Gaizka for his posts
-Ashish cause he actually believes I'm some sort of evil power for being a mod (I'm very harmless actually).
-Congo cause he brings the love
-Mad cause I realized he really does read each post.
-Sasha ah well cause his pics, even the ones in tighty whities make me laugh.
-The underage pack for being underage.
-The ones that were in the forum longer than me and still post every once in a while.
-Oh the guys in the italian section, unrossonero I know what tamarro is because of you.
-The brits, the gringos, the brazilians, the middle easterns, the asians, the latinos (there aren't many btw), the europeans, the africans, the caribbeans, and those that live in the Pacific.....I appreciate you all.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of great posters have rightfully been appreciated in this thread... :star:

I would like to notice some who hasn't been appreciated... or maybe they have and I've missed it I don't know... anyway

Thanks to

Capitão Lugano, Dwa Milan, Susan, Anilak, Milanista_13_33, Devil1, Illadro80, Sod-Lod, Crazy4milan, Brazil, The Bear.

awww <3 you too
hurr.gif

wow i just recently noticed this thread.

so much <3 going on here.

u guys know i <3 u all...u know who u r...615/dru/sm84/sash/calum/hdcantona/jaspie/sophie/dubaimilanist(srry for leaving any1out) etc etc etc. also all u assorted eeyores out there too.

but i also want to commend ali daei. i feel like he offers valuable insight with his posts and we r usually on the same page.

y/h to ali daei from me 2 u

I <3 you too man, Congo chan <3 :D

love to all the people who make the forums worth reading, love everybody here, from the people who make me laugh to the people who annoy me with their ******** posts :D + manutd fan for being a biased ****** :tongue:

and a special thank you to people like sodlod,dev1l,cristina,lisa,Australiano1980 and anyone who posts news all around the forum and updates us with our favourite sport:star:

Last edited:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Oh and sophie 4 getting smiled @ by flamini on the emirates game. Never knew that man could smile b4.

I'd like to show my appreciation for...

Senatore_M84
Congo
Calum
manutdfan
Fiero
Kuja
Sophie
milanomichael
adriancg
madthecharot
drucurl
pedro
all the pro-pirlo people
All the mods
everyone who's been nice to me
everyone I've been nice to
and anyone who's left except ashish :o
he knows I love him the most ;-)

PS: sorry if you didn't get a personal mention, I'm just going off the top of my head - consider yourself in the "anyone who's left except ashish" bit

wow i just recently noticed this thread.

so much <3 going on here.

u guys know i <3 u all...u know who u r...615/dru/sm84/sash/calum/hdcantona/jaspie/sophie/dubaimilanist(srry for leaving any1out) etc etc etc. also all u assorted eeyores out there too.

but i also want to commend ali daei. i feel like he offers valuable insight with his posts and we r usually on the same page.

y/h to ali daei from me 2 u

-Sophie cause she got a smile back from Flamini

I love you all :proud: and that Flamini moment was one of the happiest times of my life :D

I appreciate everyone because this place is awesome and most of you are really nice, but a special mention to Congo for being hilarious, Cristina C4M Ragazza and Lisa for being lovely and for contributing lots to the Sexiest Guys thread and Pedro for being really kind to me when I was new :star:

Also thanks to the mods for running the place really well :)

I feel bad saying only a few names but rest assured I have love for everybody :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I appreciate everyone because this place is awesome and most of you are really nice, but a special mention to Congo for being hilarious, Cristina C4M Ragazza and Lisa for being lovely and for contributing lots to the Sexiest Guys thread and Pedro for being really kind to me when I was new :star:

Thank you, Sophie. :) Kindness is what a nice and kind person like you deserve.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Signed Milan jersey for your boobs.

Can you think of a better offer?

I really doubt she actually sent a pic of her boobs to m84, she cant be that slutty :tongue:

HOWEVER, I too offer my signed jersey.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
shes prolly a butterface............................ just sayin

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Signed Milan jersey for your boobs.

HOWEVER, I too offer my signed jersey.
This babies are worth much more...in fact after becomming a diplomatic, I'll sell my image to Playboy (they'll want it badly), nothing like a scandalous sexy diplomat, that's when you guys can see them (needless to say by that time I'll be friends with everyone in our team, including past legends).

lol for real ?
lol but shes a butterface right?

Of course for real, d'uh.

I look like the one in the right.
images

Hot right? ;).

Last edited:

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
^^^^^
DAYUmmmmm!!!!!! girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fine

But I prefer the one standing

Edit:
Off topic
I miss Sod WHERE IS HEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Nice :D ... 'him' :rolleyes:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I appreciate you all. I was away for a few days and now i see how much i miss this place. :)

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Naming a few that are on my mind..

Gaizka for being the best poster
Wild - nice guy and good poster aswell
MilanoDike - for making me grow with his shemale pictures. And for me being his hero! :star:
Soldier - For being a nice guy and trying to have a good relationship with me. :)
Crazy4Milan - For me being the first forum person to see her sexy picture + having cyber-sex every night.
Beemer - haven't heard of her in a while, hope she's okay.
Jasper - for always being jealous of me owning him in every post.
Madtherchot -For being such a nice guy. (even that he once said i look like ambrosini) :D Respect bro. :)
Dru - great lad
Wet ones - Nice guy
Quinni
All the Albanians

And everyone who I accidentally forgot to mention.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
deep down i feel like i got sloppy seconds from bes. Sucks.

Wanted to also say i forgot milanista13_33. You're an asshole. And I mean that in best way possible

Also forgot the bear who is one of my favorite new poster. It's nice to see new quality come to forum.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well atleast being a troll in the nicest way possible is better than being an asshole in the best possible way.

But i would also like to appreciate Milanista 13_33. He's a nice person and is growing a beard to emulate Favalli. Aswell as being a nice poster aswell and friendly to me where his culture would normally shun me. :)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
My turn ;)

HD - For being a top guy and being the only 1 who trully knows what it means to love the king :proud:

Calum - Just a top guy alround

Kalac - For making me realise that not everyone from Leeds is a git

manutd fan - Arguably.......wait.....no..... definately the best poster on here. I could read his posts all day.

Milanista13_33 - Being the only Milan fan who appreciates Scholes, and for keeping my pm box nice and hot :star:

Milanomichael - Awesome in every way

MilanMB - For also appreciating Scholes :star:

Milano - The smartest Yank I know

Jasper - Used to think he was a cocky know-it-all. Now I think he's a decent guy who does know it all.

Menon - Top guy

Wet Ones - She's a top poster and has a great avatar.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
my name was first :proud:

look everyone, my name was the first he mentioned :star:

let me draw more attention to it! :proud: