Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka haha Kaka who was talking all time about Kaka and his abbilities and has been even banned for that and called troll etc ... This is not same Kaka as you know him, that's why he was was free transfer... Sell him to MSL league and make spot for quality players.. If anyone want to buy him :)

:thumbsup:
True dat. Play CK21, he cost 8 million more than Kaka

:g: :gt: :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we at least be consistent? People want Mexes out yet defend Kaka'. Both on 4m salary.

Plus, we already have Honda who can easily replace him.

I hope Guangdong Evergrande comes in and offer us 10m and give Kaka' a raise in salary and he can go there. Then we can spend all of that money on Boki

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Can we at least be consistent? People want Mexes out yet defend Kaka'. Both on 4m salary.

Plus, we already have Honda who can easily replace him.

I hope Guangdong Evergrande comes in and offer us 10m and give Kaka' a raise in salary and he can go there. Then we can spend all of that money on Boki

Both of them need to GTFO. We're shelling out 18m gross for one bad performance after another. That money should've been used to buy a young up and coming AM. Just another example of how :g: fucked us over.

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Both of them need to GTFO. We're shelling out 18m gross for one bad performance after another. That money should've been used to buy a young up and coming AM. Just another example of how :g: fucked us over.

:thumbsup: i talk this half year already I'm glad that you realized :thumbsup:

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Yes yes let's sell him and buy a new one just like in Fifa career mode.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I went to Matrid without an appointment:g:
The club that signed Matri for 11-12m was the same one who brought in 31 year old Kaka:gt:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yep, and to think his greedy fuck dad wanted more salary.

Only because we have a sentimental old fool in :g: that we are paying this much for him. That and the fact that :g: needed a headliner story to cover up his fuck up.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Kakà: "The management had given us a task: win the Coppa Italia. We're very sorry about what happened today."

Kakà: "We didn't do well today. There's not much left to say, but a lot to do."

Kakà: "Every player has to reflect upon this situation, and try to figure out what he can bring to this team."

Kakà: "Seedorf will give us the motivation to get more points in the league and face Atlético Madrid. We have a 50% chance of advancing."

Kakà: "We have to work hard and hope that we will advance to the quarter-finals of the Champions League."

Kakà: "We are not doing well this year, but there is hope for the future."

Last edited:

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Kakà: "The management had given us a task: win the Coppa Italia. We're very sorry about what happened today."

Kakà: "We didn't do well today. There's not much left to say, but a lot to do."

Kakà: "Every player has to reflect upon this situation, and try to figure out what he can bring to this team."

:thumbsdown: for 4m Salery there is no sorry just fireeeeeeed

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
he played like shit today

but he's still the best player of the season for us :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can't expect a 31 year old Kaka to play 180 mins in 3 days in a 4231 formation.....

IMO he's never suited a 4-2-3-1, he plays too high up.

Better go to 4-3-2-1, him and honda behind balo....

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I dont know what he really is these days, great second striker once in a while, he can hold and move crisply for sometime. he is not suited for a clusterfuck like us not atleast on the field but he is a calming presence off the field but when you lose things become bat shit crazy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Kakà: "Seedorf will give us the motivation to get more points in the league and face Atlético Madrid. We have a 50% chance of advancing."

black-guys-laughing.gif

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he played like shit today

but he's still the best player of the season for us :o

He play like shit in last 3 games i watch... Or even better he play like shit whole season expect few games...And far away from player who deserve to get 4 milion per year...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know what he really is these days, great second striker once in a while, he can hold and move crisply for sometime. he is not suited for a clusterfuck like us not atleast on the field but he is a calming presence off the field but when you lose things become bat shit crazy

Should have just waited for Honda and saved the 4m (8m) salary for a January signing.

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Should have just waited for Honda and saved the 4m (8m) salary for a January signing.

Such a waste of millions i agree :thumbsup: for 4 millions we got with him like 10 points in full season, great job ... I agree, Milan need to get rid of him fast because it will be hard to sell him :thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

yeah, he's simply not an AM for the 4-2-3-1... he's never been one to spread it wide and long range a la ozil or rui costa back in day.

Rather him higher up taking guys, on and playing short interchange.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, he's simply not an AM for the 4-2-3-1... he's never been one to spread it wide and long range a la ozil or rui costa back in day.

For the most part, his touch has been horrendous as well minus a couple of good games this season. Not to mention, he doesn't really have the speed like he used to.

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

He's not suit for any position anymore, from old Kaka he have only name left :lol: he's not a :star: player anymore but very descent player who dont deserve 4m salary hes waste of millions and not deserve to be in 1st squad of Milan... He was once great player but that was a history and Milan need to think about future...

With him in 1st team Milan has won only 7 points and he play on all positions untill now ...

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu

Because the fact that he was a major factor in us making it through the UCL group stage which gave us loads of €€€ along with not currently absolute last in the league doesn't matter.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because the fact that he was a major factor in us making it through the UCL group stage which gave us loads of €€€ along with not currently absolute last in the league doesn't matter.

Huh?

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just dont know how will AC Milan pay Kaka, Honda nd others in next season after no European cups nd no income... We can expect a lot of transfers out...

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Off night. I think Honda should be the #10, playing in between lines and distributing. Kaka more of a goal scorer than a distributer IMO

Should be playing off Mario not in the midfield with the centre mids

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Off night. I think Honda should be the #10, playing in between lines and distributing. Kaka more of a goal scorer than a distributer IMO

Should be playing off Mario not in the midfield with the centre mids

Been having quite a few of these off-nights

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
He made sure we got 3 points just two days ago ..

Schedule