Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it is failure and huge dissapointment.

leo had ONE JOB, to buy midfielder who was the biggest priority this summer, even bigger than CF and he missed it... and i'm not talking about mms, we should have plan B and C in case that everything fail.

but we spend 50m on fucking samu and laxalt, what a waste of money.:fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I will put it like this "If we cannot sign creative midfielder ( what is our problem for 8 years ) mercato will be failure".

we've had many problems, most of which have been addressed by leonardo

we can do well without a quality creative mid.

roma finished 3rd and reached the CL semis with under/perotti/ses as their wingers.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
A month ago we were out of Europe and had fuck all to spend.
We signed Higuain Caldara Castellejo Bakayoko Laxalt since , we're back in Europe.We didn't fix everything and we aren't signing a €120m player Jesus take a step back and think about what you're saying.A failure would of been no Europe losing Bonucci replacing with Mussa signing Zaza not Higuain signing a shit winger and selling Suso.Thats a failure not what we've seen done on a limited budget.

Had of even beaten Benevento and Verona last year we'd of finished 4th a few points above Inter.Theyve strengthened Roma haven't Lazio haven't Napoli may not adapt to Ancelottis system.4tg is possible it's very possible

Last edited:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Castillejo as a signing is clearly underrated. Highly praised by those who actually watch him + has characteristics we have been missing. In the context of the reality that we can't afford 40m-50m players like Depay or Draxler (contrary what Twitter frauds tell you), it's a great signing.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I Love A.C. Milan

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Checked twitter, nothing's happened. I'm not reading 45 pages of the commode that I missed since last night. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Checked twitter, nothing's happened. I'm not reading 45 pages of the commode that I missed since last night. :lol:

mostly whining about not signing sms/rabiot

nothing worth reading

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Enter Zona di Leo.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I can almost see the scenes late last night:

Leo, hunched over his desk. Head in his hands. Paolo by his side. Both in crisp white shirts with sleeves rolled up. Leo is disheveled, hair in a messy mop and five o'clock shadow adorning his face. Paolo remains immaculate.

Paolo says "Mio amico, the numbers will not add up. It's no use." He puts a reassuring hand on Leo's shoulder.

Leo does not respond as he continues to flick through the spreadsheets on the screen.

Paolo slowly walks away, worried for his friend but totally exhausted. As he reaches the doorway he glances back at Leo's silhouette lit partially by the warm glow of three Ultra-HD screens full of spreadsheets and player profiles. Paolo shakes his head and whispers "Leo, your best quality is also your worst enemy".

"Paolo." Leonardo calls just before his friend walks into the lift. "Go ahead and present the players yourself tomorrow."

Paolo just keeps walking.

"I know I can do this." Leonardo whispers as the lift doors slam shut. "I have to."

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
the worst thing is that these insiders are still optimistic

stop it please :fp:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wow. I'll help you guys out with this.

This will be key to managing your mercato stress and possibly getting a grip on reality:

WE

HAVE

NO

FUCKING

MONEY.

It's a key part of any mercato. I said before the summer that we would end up in the black (I assumed we would sell donna and reinvest 80% ish of everything we sold).

Leonardo has made a bit of money go a very long way and addressed all of our problems except 1. of course, rnb are going to bitch.

Shorty871

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Maldini, Sheva, Rino etc.
we've had many problems, most of which have been addressed by leonardo

we can do well without a quality creative mid.

roma finished 3rd and reached the CL semis with under/perotti/ses as their wingers.

You can reach semis with Perotti/SeS and be 3rd. They have depth and quality depth. We have 3 main problems - depth, good scorer and creative mid, 2 od them L&M fixed, third not.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

nothing worth reading
Including yourself. I agree though, i get now what MR has to Go Up against poor Lad has Bern doing this for ages.
This ist Not how you learned how to commode:o

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

nothing worth reading

this is the same crap as last year when people were screaming that we need a fucking CF , but some trolls here were saying 10/10 mercato

let's see how this will go again !! :)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You can reach semis with Perotti/SeS and be 3rd. They have depth and quality depth.

those wingers are average af, what depth? (talking about 17/18 roma)

radja was average, pellegrini is nothing special, strootman is top.

dzeko's sub is the czech andre silva

Including yourself.

when did I whine about not signing rabiot and sms? what's wrong with you?

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leo, hunched over his desk. Head in his hands. Paolo by his side. Both in crisp white shirts with sleeves rolled up. Leo is disheveled, hair in a messy mop and five o'clock shadow adorning his face. Paolo remains immaculate.

Paolo says "Mio amico, the numbers will not add up. It's no use." He puts a reassuring hand on Leo's shoulder.

Leo does not respond as he continues to flick through the spreadsheets on the screen.

Paolo slowly walks away, worried for his friend but totally exhausted. As he reaches the doorway he glances back at Leo's silhouette lit partially by the warm glow of three Ultra-HD screens full of spreadsheets and player profiles. Paolo shakes his head and whispers "Leo, your best quality is also your worst enemy".

"Paolo." Leonardo calls just before his friend walks into the lift. "Go ahead and present the players yourself tomorrow."

"I know I can do this." Leonardo whispers as the lift doors slam shut. "I have to."
giphy.gif

Shorty871

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Maldini, Sheva, Rino etc.
those wingers are average af, what depth? (talking about 17/18 roma)

radja was average, pellegrini is nothing special, strootman is top.

dzeko's sub is the czech andre silva

And now look at our wingers... If you think that Suso, Castillejo and co. is equals, good for you.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

you Need to write more of These. Great stuff

the worst thing is that these insiders are still optimistic

stop it please :fp:
Leader do Not Falter :o

wow. I'll help you guys out with this.

This will be key to managing your mercato stress and possibly getting a grip on reality:

WE

HAVE

NO

FUCKING

MONEY.

It's a key part of any mercato. I said before the summer that we would end up in the black (I assumed we would sell donna and reinvest 80% ish of everything we sold).

Leonardo has made a bit of money go a very long way and addressed all of our problems except 1. of course, rnb are going to bitch.
You are the worst bitch of Them all tbh. All you so is cry. Are you still Mad about selling locatelli?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
People please.

Our team now is not weaker than Roma and Napoli really.

And Leo didn't have 'one job'.

His main objective was to get a good striker who can guarantee goals. We got that. And we got one of the most promising defenders into the bargain.

Objective two was probably a LCM. If Bakayoko hits form, we have that. If he doesn't, fine. A miss.

Objective three - winger - we got Samu who is highly rated by Spaniards (but called slow by people watching him on a potato).

Also the deadwood has largely been shifted.

This market has been a good one with almost all of the fodders leaving. Only ones I can remember are Abate, ADonn, Berto, Monto, Mauri ... and I can foresee a couple of the midfielders.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Y2lqotS.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this is the same crap as last year when people were screaming that we need a fucking CF , but some trolls here were saying 10/10 mercato

let's see how this will go again !! :)

nah, difference is that i said last year's mercato had many issues and I was right(as usual)

this year I'm saying they did a good job with limited time and money. if you guys don't understand how impressive the job leo did in such a short amount of time and limited resources, then that's your issue to figure out.

And now look at our wingers... If you think that Suso, Castillejo and co. is equals, good for you.

we can bring up numbers if you'd like

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when did I whine about not signing rabiot and sms? what's wrong with you?

I Need top ASK you the Same question. You are pleading dir marchisio :lol: Just Like you did with Bonucci. Look how that Turned Out. Just chill Out and wait till Mercato ist over.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
From the announcement on Laxalt and Castillejo: "With the signing of the players Bakayoko, Castillejo and Laxalt, Milan completed its incoming transfers for this summer transfer campaign."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule