AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Van Nistelrooy. No chance of getting him but he's a dead on ringer for Van Basten

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
vb_worshippy.gif
Cristiano Ronaldo
vb_worshippy.gif

he's amazing! 18 years and already playing better than Giggs!

I bet Rui Costa can convince him to join us

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
K-J said:
vb_worshippy.gif
Cristiano Ronaldo
vb_worshippy.gif

yeah right... as if fergie has any intention to rid himself of man u's future... it pisses me off to see all the youngsters with real star potential getting signed by our opponents while we gladly take their old 'n rusty scrap.

ronaldo was very impressive yesterday. hats off. hats off to fergie too who has the balls to field him right away. had milan signed him his fate would have been that of a benchwarmer for 2 years with the prospect of getting loaned out afterwards.

hypnotize

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan won't buy Cristiano Ronaldo. He's great but looking back to the words Galliani have said I don't think Milan got that much money. But I don't rule out the possibilities since Silvo Berlusconi has a lot of money and surely he can get everything he want. I was wondering what Roman Abramovic would do if he took over Milan...????

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
*rossonera* said:
K-J said:
vb_worshippy.gif
Cristiano Ronaldo
vb_worshippy.gif

yeah right... as if fergie has any intention to rid himself of man u's future...
Hence the thread name: Dream Signings ;) :tongue: ;)

I wouldn't mind Ricardo Quaresma too :tongue:

Reaction score
All ac milan need is a top class right back and the best right back in the world is Thuram but there won't be much chance of him coming. Instead Puyol would be good. For a dream singing it would have to be Ballack to replace rui as he would score a tonne.

elchino59

Beginner
Reaction score
i will say:
1.Zinedine Zidane
2.Ruud Van Nistelrooy
3.Ryan Giggs
4.Lilian Thuram
5.Michael Owen

we can dream!....

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mellanie said:
KAKA

Silly name, but nice and very very good Brasilian Young talented GUY!!!

During Real-Rest of the world he seemed excelent!!!

I TOLD IT ON 19TH DECEMBER 2003...
AND NOW KAKA' IS IN AC MILAN ;)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Too Right Mellanie, This guy is going to be awesome and IMO Milan has all the players we need to go out and defend the European cup and Coppa Italia and add the scudetto to the list in 2004. :devil2:

Puyol would be a nice addition but its nothing critical at this point.

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kipu said:
all we need right now is a GOOD defender!!!

I agree, but not totally! Good defenders play in roma and lazio, MILAN needs BEST defenders to play along with BEST OF ALL defenders - Sandro Nesta#13 and Paolo Maldini#3! Ne ljuti se majstore - svaka cast!

P.S. Is anyone interest in joining inter forum in next few days - that Juventus_visitor gave me idea. Let me know, I wanna talk to thnem about Crespo, Seedorf and Pirlo :devil: :devil2: :devil3: :D :D

JOIN ME! Pozdrav Armadi

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mellanie said:
mellanie said:
KAKA

Silly name, but nice and very very good Brasilian Young talented GUY!!!

During Real-Rest of the world he seemed excelent!!!

I TOLD IT ON 19TH DECEMBER 2003...
AND NOW KAKA' IS IN AC MILAN ;)

You mean 2002, right?! ;)

hypnotize

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Milan is already well-covered in midfield (after the arrival of Kaká) and goalkeeper. What Milan need is a striker to replace Inzaghi and a Defender to replace Maldini. In My Opinion, Milan need a striker with height and strength but not a slow one. Juventus have Trezequet, Man Utd have Nistelrooy, Internazionale have Vieri, Leeds have Viduka, Lazio have Corradi, Barcelona have Kluivert, Bayern Munich have Santa Cruz. When Milan had Bierhoff (even if he's slow), Milan won the Scudetto. So, a striker like that is needed. A true striker, not a striker who's waiting for mistakes from the linesman. The best in the world I think should be Vieri or Trezeguet. A defender that would suit Milan would be Charles Puyol of Barcelona. Everyone knows his quality. No doubt about that. If Milan think that he's too expensive, Milan could buy Bonera at least. Maldini is sure irreplaceable and was(or is still) no.1 defender in the world. Puyol is young so he has a lot of time to improve his ability, especially if he practices with great defenders, such as Maldini and Nesta.

I hope one of these transfers would go through before the season starts.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well now that u mention we need a striker like a Vieri he could move to Milan ;) Hasn't anyone read his comments about wanting to win something?? Too bad he's getting on in years now....

hypnotize

Primavera
Reaction score
Believe me, Vieri can only win something if he moves away from Inter. I'd like to see him play for Milan. Hehehe.... How about you guys?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hypnotize said:
Believe me, Vieri can only win something if he moves away from Inter. I'd like to see him play for Milan. Hehehe.... How about you guys?
yeah, actually i agree... since Vieri and Pippo are friends they'd probaly work out great in the same club... but if we buy a new forward, it means that we have to get rid of one... right? otherwise we have to many

Reaction score
i think Milan should sign few more quality defenders like chivu and stam......Milan havent been scoring in friendly matches but these matches arent taken seriously.......their new signing kaka shows a great promise and Milan should sign few more players like him

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
hypnotize said:
Bayern Munich have Santa Cruz.

This interests me. If we had to sign a 'tall striker' then this would be my preference.. although i dont think height is everything.. its certainly useful.. but from my experience as a striker, the best weapon to have is STRENGTH. I am not big/strong so i have to rely on speed/timing in my game, which is a disadvantage especially when playing against fast and well positioned defences, which only strong strikers would really have success in penetrating..

A good example is our own Sheva-Pippo.. Sheva is the strong striker, Pippo the slender one who has to rely on making runs (which results in many-a-offside) and positioning/timing.. because otherwise he would be muscled off the ball.. Kaka is not so strong yet but he is more a technical player who relys on time/space which there is enough of in a league like the Serie A, so i think he will have no problem.

some strong strikers i would like to see in Rossonero:

- Cisse
- Santa Cruz
- Fernando Torres
- Henry
- Cavenaghi

(Wayne Rooney is a good example of powerful forward, but i don't really want to see him at Milan, he seems cocky :rolleyes: )

slender/small strikers:

- Saviola
- Tevez
- Robinho

im having a mental blank and cant think of anymore.. grr :rolleyes:

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What Milan need to buy are:
1. a young Maldini
2. a young Tassotti
3. a young Baresi
4. a young Donadoni
5. a young Rijkaard
6. a young Gullit
7. a young van Basten.
:) :cool:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've lost any logical hope for Roque to come to Milan :cry: He would be great but i feel he's very settled there.Speaking of Bayern, I heard Giovane Elber is out of favour there :eek:
Miccoli is a small striker too, one of the shortest around...
I would like Milan to sign Vieri but Inter love him too much that they do whatever he says.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yup, elber is on his way out, albeit not voluntarily... according to bayern officials negotiations are being conducted with lyon and monaco. he would have been eligible for a bosman next year, hence the hurry to cash in on him.

i'm no big fan of santa cruz, he's not what you call a strong powerful striker. plus, he is very injury prone, and not just the occasional strained muscle or sprained ankle, he picks up the severe stuff that will sideline him for months and months. no good investment if you ask me... ;)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
juninho-paulista said:
some strong strikers i would like to see in Rossonero:

- Cisse
- Santa Cruz
- Fernando Torres
- Henry
- Cavenaghi
Don't forget Mateja Kezman ;)

Vieri in Milan? Don't see it happen, but we would have a better forward than now :tongue:

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
Long time ago i really wanted milan to buy sebastian deisler,where's he now never heard anything about him in bayern........Pablo Aimar is alson can be considered.....We need young generation maann........ :D
By the way, is it possible that milan can consider our suggestion for a new player...Does the club know what we wanted...
I'm glad that KAKA joined Milan,he should be a great young player... :devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mkz9 said:
Long time ago i really wanted milan to buy sebastian deisler,where's he now never heard anything about him in bayern........

One of those who was hailed the next big thing too soon...... He was injured forever + only slowly comes back. Might sound cynical but all I expect from him is his next injury... Just my humble biased opinion of course :D

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
Passion for *9* said:
mkz9 said:
Long time ago i really wanted milan to buy sebastian deisler,where's he now never heard anything about him in bayern........

One of those who was hailed the next big thing too soon...... He was injured forever + only slowly comes back. Might sound cynical but all I expect from him is his next injury... Just my humble biased opinion of course :D

It's so great if deisler with milan.....maybe bayern is not right for him,so he can jioned our milan,hehehe LOL :D

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
ampetje said:
what would you think about Timmy Simons as defender? You could use him guys....:)

FCB olé olé

Who is timmy simons??? never heard bout him,better not take a risk hahaha......we need super players here in milan like d'alessandro,aimar,arjen robben,deisler,postiga,quaresma,and deco.........great milan...FORZA MILANO