The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2007, 23:15   #221
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Just do a research about pisson#9 + add an insult & u will find things like :
Right, you'll find replies to insults of the lowest order directed at me. Why did you fail to post them ?

Who's Pisson ? Your ass should be banned permanently.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 23:21   #222
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Right, you'll find replies to insults of the lowest order directed at me. Why did you fail to post them ?

Who's Pisson ? Your ass should be banned permanently.
I never started insulting u.
I always reacted 2 ur insults coz the mods never stopped u.
And I say again , I dont wanna have an argument with u or any1.
I just stated my point of view & thats the end of it.
I hope the mods will have more justice in the future.

I ignored u since the "terrorist" thingy & u were the 1 who came follwoing me.

Tsar : I never started insults with any1 unless as a reaction.
ur wish is granted by the way.

Last edited by Wild; 01-07-2007 at 23:23.
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 23:30   #223
Tsar
Banned

Wild i'm not getting at you, i'm actually trying to offer you advice. Regardless of who said what first, you won't get away with insults, it may not seem/be fair, but this is how it is. Just be the bigger man and drop it.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 23:34   #224
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
Wild i'm not getting at you, i'm actually trying to offer you advice. Regardless of who said what first, you won't get away with insults, it may not seem/be fair, but this is how it is. Just be the bigger man and drop it.
I did once , I did twice & more but then it was like a tradition 4 her 2 insult + mods never doing anything.
But u r right , next time , I will act bitchy + report it + nag till the person is banned.
I never did that (only once few days ago ) + felt its really childish 2 ask some1 2 get banned but I guess this is the only way.
Old 01-07-2007, 23:49   #225
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
I never started insulting u.
Neither did I.

And the examples you listed were not directed @ you either. In fact, the oh so horrible 'licking a terrorist hole' was a translation of dino-diavolo's proposal to lick his terrorist hole ("und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken"... he probably meant to say 'ficken' = fuck, but his German let him down) an offer which, all things considered, I turned down rather politely I would say

And maldinifreak's insults are usually deleted for a reason, but why would you care, you sad little **** on a mission.

Signature

Old 02-07-2007, 04:51   #226
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Yeah I have a suggestion... why aren't the 90% of the forum banned?

Why did I banned for swearing LOL and when did I call you a "cunt", Whinger?

I wrote c**t... could've been coat, coot, cant.

Tool acted like the innocent one and got banned himself. Mate, if you are going to dish it out be prepared to take it.

Cheers

I have another suggestion. Get another Mod, yes David, I'm refering to you when I say that. If you're going to ban me and others for one thing be consistent and do it to others.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 13:50   #227
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Neither did I.

And the examples you listed were not directed @ you either. In fact, the oh so horrible 'licking a terrorist hole' was a translation of dino-diavolo's proposal to lick his terrorist hole ("und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken"... he probably meant to say 'ficken' = fuck, but his German let him down) an offer which, all things considered, I turned down rather politely I would say

And maldinifreak's insults are usually deleted for a reason, but why would you care, you sad little **** on a mission.
Never said all the above was directed @ me + never claimed that u always start shit but yes , with me u always do & I react -- > Nazy , whore ……..
If I wanted u banned I would v reported u last time when u made racist remarks but I didn’t so don’t know on what basis u think that am on a kind of a mission.
And grow up with this “u r stealing ideas” thingy specially with me.

The above posts r just an examples that some ppl in this forums r banned @ the first insult while others , like u , get away 4 more.
Sometime its strange 2 read ur comments about how u r a victim when most of the time u start the fight , u start the insults.
Ur post r being deleted ? don’t u think this is a way 2 protect u since most of the deleted posts contain insults more than football ?
If mods will treat all users equally then trust me u will b the first 1 2 suffer.

Not trying 2 play a victim or anything since I deserved my ban but maybe with this hole issue discussed then mods will deal equally with all ppl.

Last edited by Wild; 02-07-2007 at 13:54.
Old 02-07-2007, 15:39   #228
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

a) We expected you guys (Wild + San Paolo) to have learned your lesson just like Besi + Tsar did while they were banned, to stop engaging into useless insulting arguments against each other (which BTW, you and San Paolo have been having for long long time ago, specially in the Sheva thread).

b) Consider yourselves lucky. For example, if another forum member, a newer one, or one that doesn't know the mods + the admin much, would have had the racist insult exchange Wild and Passion had after winning the CL, that person would have most likely be axed for good. So yes, one can say this forum has preferences, and Passion isn't the only one that has gotten away with them.

c) Learn to be the better person, if one member insults you in a degrading way, instead of responding in the same way, first report it, or if you don't want to, just don't fall in the other's person game.

d) About offensive language, well it's in the rules. And most likely if it isn't directed to anyone else, we will not care about its use.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 15:51   #229
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Mate, if you have rules for one person they must apply to everyone. You can't have preferences or else they defeat the whole purpose of rules, which is going to lead to others disrespecting the rules hence continuing to break the rules.

Signature

Old 02-07-2007, 15:56   #230
Tsar
Banned

So a person gets banned for calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

Comes back and gets right back to calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

And the reason they aren't banned again is??????????

The consistancy people are asking for would surely start there?
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 16:01   #231
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

As I said before, the reason we gave you guys a break, was more due because you guys have been having this full of insult arguments for a long time ago.

We are usually pretty liberal on the language use even when at times some posts overuse them.

About the preferences, its a fucked up system, that has helped most of us. I can't deny it exists, as it is pretty much crystal clear (what is weird is that the ppl that benefit from such preferences are the ones whinning about being mistreated most of the time). As mods we do talk about the issues when a ban is comming its way, we talk if the ban is deserved and why, so it is not that arbitrary.

Last edited by crazy4milan; 02-07-2007 at 16:15.
Old 02-07-2007, 16:04   #232
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Never said all the above was directed @ me + never claimed that u always start shit but yes , with me u always do & I react -- > Nazy , whore ……..
Horseshit. It's your general term of address, you still haven't grasped the difference between a term *I* JOKINGLY put in my avatar to make fun of myself, POSTCOUNT whore it was, to refresh your memory, + the general connotation for 'whore'. With 60+ % of my fave players being dark-skinned, how can I possibly be a racist ? With ~ 1/4 of my real-life buddies in France being of Algerian + Moroccan descent, how can I be anti-Muslim ? YES, I'm anti-extremist, anti-terrorist + don't make excuses for what makes up my moral value system but it doesn't make me a Nazi. Being German doesn't make me a Nazi either. Or does being Muslim make you a Nazi supporter ?

Quote:
If I wanted u banned I would v reported u last time when u made racist remarks but I didn’t so don’t know on what basis u think that am on a kind of a mission.
What racist remarks are you talking about ???? Stop bullshitting ! I can't count the 'germs' + 'dog' references + all sorts of sexual allegations posted by truly SICK minds here that go unpunished as a rule because the authors are glued to a mod's ass or because 'insulting passion' has been a sport encouraged by mods + supermods since 2003 (and NO, I'm not playing victim but simply stating the facts).

Sth else : What's your reason for addressing a certain forum member as 'asslicker' ? Since you + I have definitely exchanged more PMs than that guy + I, + you asked me to reconsider my retirement while he couldn't care less, what does it make you ? My groupie ?

Quote:
The above posts r just an examples that some ppl in this forums r banned @ the first insult while others , like u , get away 4 more.
Those are examples of REACTING to crap slung at me + no 1st time offender has ever been banned -- again, cut the crap.

Quote:
Ur post r being deleted ? don’t u think this is a way 2 protect u
No. It's a way to piss me off, especially when they're deleted for being (partly) off topic while mods themselves + their suckups engage in off topic blablabla all over the place. It's called double standards, selective moderating, whatever... If deleting a passion post is the only thing that makes them cum in their sad little life, then let them have the 'fun' It still doesn't make it right though

Signature

Last edited by Passion for *9*; 02-07-2007 at 16:06.
Old 02-07-2007, 18:19   #233
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
a) We expected you guys (Wild + San Paolo) to have learned your lesson just like Besi + Tsar did while they were banned, to stop engaging into useless insulting arguments against each other (which BTW, you and San Paolo have been having for long long time ago, specially in the Sheva thread).

b) Consider yourselves lucky. For example, if another forum member, a newer one, or one that doesn't know the mods + the admin much, would have had the racist insult exchange Wild and Passion had after winning the CL, that person would have most likely be axed for good. So yes, one can say this forum has preferences, and Passion isn't the only one that has gotten away with them.

c) Learn to be the better person, if one member insults you in a degrading way, instead of responding in the same way, first report it, or if you don't want to, just don't fall in the other's person game.

d) About offensive language, well it's in the rules. And most likely if it isn't directed to anyone else, we will not care about its use.
Where did u saw me insulting sanpaolo after my ban ?
I was talking with passion & I never even talked 2 sanpaolo.

Stop defending Passion + stop takiong sides , will u ?
@ first when I first joinned I always asked passion 2 talk with respect but she continued her insults & no mods used 2 make her stop so @ the end I started answering her with the same level of insults.
She call me "terrorist" I call her " Nazi"
Its u mods that made this problem coz u never stoped her + made us take things into our hands.

Anyway , i dont want her banned but from now on I will act like a bitch.
Any1 who insult me I wont reply + will report it + nag on ur head till this she/he is banned.
A bit childish I know but u mods wont ban on ur own + u will bane me if I defend myself so its time 2 act ................... bitchy.
Old 02-07-2007, 18:53   #234
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

I'm not defeding Passion at all, nor am I taking anyones side, truth is there are a lot of forum members that could have easily been ban before forever, and Passion isn't the only "protected one" in the forum.

Just so you know, I'm not one that is interested on who was the first one to insult, if both did it, both are equally guilty in my eyes. And I have no problems if you want to report insults against you.

PS-I've never said that after the ban you have insulted San Paolo. I'm actually hoping that the ban has work out for you both to forget about having silly arguments with 14 year-old like insults.
Old 02-07-2007, 21:34   #235
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
I'm not defeding Passion at all, nor am I taking anyones side, truth is there are a lot of forum members that could have easily been ban before forever, and Passion isn't the only "protected one" in the forum.
None should b protected starting with me.
Am not talking about permanent bans but 1 week ban then more & this will prevent ppl from insulting each other.
Again I will say this , I started answering insults only after a longgggggggggggggggggg time of receiving insults & mods not doing their job.
If they did it I wouldn’t v started.

So , didn’t come here 2 have an argument with passion or sanpaolo.
I came here 2 talk with mods + asking em 2 b more hard about insults starting with me.
Fair enough ?
Old 02-07-2007, 22:41   #236
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
I came here 2 talk with mods + asking em 2 b more hard about insults starting with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild
pisson#9
Well mods, 'pisson#9' is not how I spell my username, I therefore have to assume it's a deliberate insult. And this is a deliberate complaint. His wish for you to be stricter about (his) insults should be your command

Signature

Old 02-07-2007, 23:00   #237
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

crazy4milan can you stop to name me in your posts ? It's getting annoying.. its like I made crime .. and now I am re-socialized.. when you think more I got banned because 1 post.. and look at others how much they escaped the ban ..

I dont want to get in this debate but I want to say some words..

FACT is that David and other moderators lost control.. specially with mods taking side.. I reported million posts and no action was taken againts anyone.. there were many fights in threads and moderators were going OFF-line .. if they dont have balls to get into the debate and relax the atmosphere .. than why they are mods? Just to link + merge threads ? or to delete posts ?The current menagment is the weakest in the history of this forum.. I didnt have good rapport with Nick .. but at least he was doing his job good..

I am leaving forum very soon.. so I really dont care if something will change or not..

P.S Take it easy everyone , it's just forum.

Night.

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:42   #238
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Ok sorry for mentioning you as a good example.

Just so all of you guys know, yes, we as mods shouldn't have preferences nor anything like that. But it has reached a point (from a long time ago) that they exist (for the good or bad).

Yes the forum has been getting out of hand since like 2 years ago, but it isn't just mods + admins fault (although we share most of it partly for taking sides, partly for not being here, partly for wanting to turn our faces when an argument is started), the members also have to help out if they want to make the forum a better place (remember us mods, just as you guys, have personal lives) and quite frankly (and I'm being a 100% honest in here) most of the members have done little to none in helping out (and this is something I have felt way before becoming a mod).

Part of the reason why I frequented this forum when I started was because it was liberal in the sense that one could have any opinion about Milan (not the same old "we are such a great club" like in Xtratime or MM forums), and because the members respected each other (yes, partly it was due because the 3 admins + the great mods of back then-Milan my love, Mellanie, Doni, unrossanero, Kyara, and Rex-) well enough.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:33   #239
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
So a person gets banned for calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

Comes back and gets right back to calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

And the reason they aren't banned again is??????????

The consistancy people are asking for would surely start there?
When did I call him a cunt again?
Glad you aren't a mod.

Signature

Old 03-07-2007, 05:35   #240
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Quote:
As I said before, the reason we gave you guys a break, was more due because you guys have been having this full of insult arguments for a long time ago.

We are usually pretty liberal on the language use even when at times some posts overuse them.

About the preferences, its a fucked up system, that has helped most of us. I can't deny it exists, as it is pretty much crystal clear (what is weird is that the ppl that benefit from such preferences are the ones whinning about being mistreated most of the time). As mods we do talk about the issues when a ban is comming its way, we talk if the ban is deserved and why, so it is not that arbitrary.
So why not ban us before... why now?... Doesn't really make sense to me. Besides neither of us were given a PM or a warning or some sort. If it wasn't for him to put in a complaint we wouldn't of got banned.

Signature