The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
We need an AM that has a bigger upside than Hakan. Obviously not our # 1 priority, but its important.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Our games have been good to mediocre to average but this isn't post lock down Milan anymore for the past couple of months. We haven't been as dominant or comfortable anymore.

Most people don't seem to realize the level of depth we need to maintain consistent performances. For our DM position we need 4 starter quality players and a 5th rotational. We only have 2 and Tonali who is so-so. Same as CB's. We need 2 starter quality RW's. Now we barely have one. 2 starter quality strikers. We only have a 40 year old one. 2 CAM quality starter level players. We only have Hakan (Diaz isnt a CAM in our system)

We lack quality rotational options across the whole team except LW. RB we have bodies but not sure the quality matches

We need a minimum 3 quality players early January to lock down top 4. 5 if we want to win Scudetto and challenge for Europa League

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People here and on reddit sub say bullshit like "Our midfield options are good. Krunic as 4th midfielder is ok" and other such trash. They dont seem to realize we dont have 4th option midfielders. We need 2 pairs of starting quality double pivot midfielders and we only have 1 pair and Tonali who is so so.

If we keep playing Kessie non stop his form is going to drop and you guys are not going to like him.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Hakan wants 5 mil. For 5 fucking mil you should be decisive against bottom of the table teams. Diaz made more of an impact in his cameo. Step it the fuck up

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are missing:

#1 and #3 center backs
#1 CF forcing our best left winger to play out of position as a CF.
Bennacer
Theo (today)

We lack depth at ST, DM, and CB. It’s a miracle we have hung on to the league lead through this crisis.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Our games have been good to mediocre to average but this isn't post lock down Milan anymore for the past couple of months. We haven't been as dominant or comfortable anymore.

Most people don't seem to realize the level of depth we need to maintain consistent performances. For our DM position we need 4 starter quality players and a 5th rotational. We only have 2 and Tonali who is so-so. Same as CB's. We need 2 starter quality RW's. Now we barely have one. 2 starter quality strikers. We only have a 40 year old one. 2 CAM quality starter level players. We only have Hakan (Diaz isnt a CAM in our system)

We lack quality rotational options across the whole team except LW. RB we have bodies but not sure the quality matches

We need a minimum 3 quality players early January to lock down top 4. 5 if we want to win Scudetto and challenge for Europa League

I have been saying this, even when all of our players were available. But apparently all I do is complain

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Hey we used to get our ass kicked in games like these. We are drawing them. I will take it. I don't care. Top 4 and I would be extremely happy.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Top 4 is always the goal but we need to maximize points against the bottom of the table. Let’s bounce back. Must end this year on a strong note.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lower your expectations guys and you won't get mad. I used to be ******* and be seethingly angry a few years back Every week when I watch Milan play.
Now these results never bother me over the last few years. I have lived through the era of constants, Misbah, urby, nocerino etc.

We are actually very good now. We don't lose games. We fight hard. Yea ofcourse I would love to win every week but we lack a bit of depth. Hopefully we are able to stay fit for the whole season.

I still think we will make top 4 even with an injury crisis. There is belief in this Milan that I haven't seen in the past. Group chemistry is very solid.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to DAZN:

On the game: “It is a draw in a complicated match on a difficult terrain. We had situations in the first half to take the lead, it would have changed the game. As usual, we put everything on the pitch and managed to get back the result. Even today we conceded two goals but conceded little chances. The goals we are conceding are becoming a little too many, today we did not mark well and failed to cover the spaces on the two crosses. It was a game on a difficult field, the team wanted to win until the end but unfortunately we didn’t succeed.”

On absences: “It is clear that when you have 5-6 players out, the characteristics change. We did a great without injuries, now it’s time to bite the bullet. Those who have played have proven to be up to it. We had a few flaws but we will work on it.”

Theo’s absence: “Let’s say that our team had prepared it with Ghiglione who had to cover that band, it would have been difficult for Theo too. They closed the spaces well, then on two turnovers we conceded two difficult situations. Despite the absences, the team is responding well and is putting in the right qualities to leave the field with positive results.”

On Tonali: “Honestly, I don’t see much difference between a 2 or 3 midfield. Tonali is a complete midfielder, today it was difficult to create for the midfielders. He is a complete midfielder and then it depends on the positions we take on the pitch to try to limit the opponents.”

On the market: “I don’t think the next 2 games will define our prospects. We know we have been out of the Champions League for several years, it would be a great result to bring the club back there. Now we just have to work well, the next two games will be difficult and important. We come from a long period in which we have played many games, we are only at the beginning of a long climb and until we are at the top we don’t have to feel the fatigue. However, I saw a willing team.”

What do you expect as a Christmas present? “Positive performances and results in the next races. We need to get the most out of the next two to have a peaceful Christmas for us and our fans. Just this.”

On the renewal: “It was a joke, I’m so happy. I’m happy to coach this group and this top club, then along the way we will see.”

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I have been saying this, even when all of our players were available. But apparently all I do is complain

but that is all you do? why don't go complain about manchester instead :o

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
On Tonali: “Honestly, I don’t see much difference between a 2 or 3 midfield. Tonali is a complete midfielder,

Talentless someone said.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone needs to grab the match by the balls in the middle of the field. I guess that’s really Bennacer’s role and it’s a lot to expect of Tonali.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Lower your expectations guys and you won't get mad. I used to be ******* and be seethingly angry a few years back Every week when I watch Milan play.
Now these results never bother me over the last few years. I have lived through the era of constants, Misbah, urby, nocerino etc.

We are actually very good now. We don't lose games. We fight hard. Yea ofcourse I would love to win every week but we lack a bit of depth. Hopefully we are able to stay fit for the whole season.

I still think we will make top 4 even with an injury crisis. There is belief in this Milan that I haven't seen in the past. Group chemistry is very solid.

:proud::proud::proud:oh swagger the good old times. thankfully you turned it around. i agreewith the rest.

BE LIKE SWAGGER AND ASH PPL

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Top 4 this season, reinforce in winter for CB/DM and maybe a backup CF if we can. Then go all out next summer to bring the starting quality up and compete for Scudetto. Maybe we get lucky and stay fit after winter when Ibra, Kjaer, Benny and Gabbia are back and can keep a lead in the league, but it's not to be expected and not the target.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Calabria to DAZN:

On the result: “A complicated game, the pitch was ugly and heavy. We also have many absences. We have had many opportunities and we need to exploit them more. Lately, we haven’t been able to score immediately but then we are good at recovering.”

On his form: “I’m fine physically and mentally, I’m trying to repay the coach’s trust. The continuity, the trust, the moment of the team, the desire for revenge, are all things that have led me to improve. Then the more you do well, the more you get excited.”

What Pioli asks of them: “For him, the key thing is to not give up and continue as we are doing. It’s not easy, we have a lot of important players out there. It’s essential that everyone put out something more, we must continue this positive streak we are having if we want to reach the top.”

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone needs to grab the match by the balls in the middle of the field. I guess that?s really Bennacer?s role and it?s a lot to expect of Tonali.

I think teams have seen that we can pass through them like food poisoning in a tourist, if they give us just a bit of space, so what they're doing is daring our wingers to do something.

With Ibra pulling players out of position, or Rebic hassling the shit out of people, Theo bombing forward, and Sales annoying people, we could do that, and teams would be scattered.

Today, with Leao and Samu, and with Rebic really not able to show his best qualities, Genoa, like Parma, dared us to go with our wingers. Parma rode their luck, but today, we needed some danger from our wingers, and they provided nothing.

I don't think Tonali was really the issue today, he wasn't great, but the lack of bite from our wide areas, except for Calabria, really hurt us today. Without a threat, it allows team to take risks they normally wouldn't.

Bennacer is a much better player than Tonali, I honestly think that Bennacer might always be--Tonali needs time (he's 20) and Bennacer has really developed in the last two seasons--but even if we assume that Bennacer is the superior player, today wasn't on Tonali, it was on Leao, Samu, Sales, and Hauge being ineffective threats, unable to hold onto the ball, let alone create danger with it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I think teams have seen that we can pass through them like food poisoning in a tourist, if they give us just a bit of space, so what they're doing is daring our wingers to do something.

With Ibra pulling players out of position, or Rebic hassling the shit out of people, Theo bombing forward, and Sales annoying people, we could do that, and teams would be scattered.

Today, with Leao and Samu, and with Rebic really not able to show his best qualities, Genoa, like Parma, dared us to go with our wingers. Parma rode their luck, but today, we needed some danger from our wingers, and they provided nothing.

I don't think Tonali was really the issue today, he wasn't great, but the lack of bite from our wide areas, except for Calabria, really hurt us today. Without a threat, it allows team to take risks they normally wouldn't.

Bennacer is a much better player than Tonali, I honestly think that Bennacer might always be--Tonali needs time (he's 20) and Bennacer has really developed in the last two seasons--but even if we assume that Bennacer is the superior player, today wasn't on Tonali, it was on Leao, Samu, Sales, and Hauge being ineffective threats, unable to hold onto the ball, let alone create danger with it.

What's going to be the excuse for Romagnoli today king?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I like Milan doing well because your name appears less on this forum.

I'm awaiting the day - hopefully in the distant future - that Milan lose and Kojak's latest novel titled "Milan SUCK and my life is AMAZING: How Romagnoli is the worst Milan player ever and Hakan should play for Empoli" makes its way to the Commode.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think you are correct, but I was not blaming Tonali.

As you said, these crafty fucking Serie A managers have adjusted to what made Milan so dominant, and now we will find out Pioli?s true quality when we see if he?s able to make a counter move. We have to get Rebic back at LW immediately, he and Theo on the left is just beautiful.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's going to be the excuse for Romagnoli today king?

It really is true that you show up when Milan play poorly and don?t hang around too much when we are winning.

On an unrelated note, are you Kojak?

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Locatelli will miss the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule