Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I like gerard

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Absolutely love gerrard for all the jokes he has provided over the last couple of years TOP TOP comedian.

Oh and for destroying Germany 5-1 in their own back yard

sport_017.jpg

:proud:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Riyad Mahrez, Sadio Mane and Lazio's Felipe Anderson are among the names on Louis van Gaal's list of Manchester United winger targets in January.

:lol:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Riyad Mahrez, Sadio Mane and Lazio's Felipe Anderson are among the names on Louis van Gaal's list of Manchester United winger targets in January.

Sell rooney get vardi.. 👍

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Absolutely love gerrard for all the jokes he has provided over the last couple of years TOP TOP comedian.

Oh and for destroying Germany 5-1 in their own back yard

sport_017.jpg

roud:
Absolutely love how gerard give goals to another teams for the shake of man utd fail.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Absolutely love how gerard give goals to another teams for the shake of man utd fail.

Essentially cost us the league twice :lol:

Made up for it though.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

:lol:

Mane at United would be very good. He has what they miss.....pace and an attacker who is natural at running in behind

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LVG said the other day he still wants a wide player with pace. Probably so he can tell them not to dribble at players.

#Philosophy

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
manchester united defender luke shaw has denied claims he is one of two high profile footballers who are ready to come out as gay.

The mirror revealed over the weekend that a pair of players are ready to become the first professionals in england to openly admit to being homosexual.

But the former southampton man has taken to twitter to insist that he is not one of those players.

Read more: 10 sportsmen who came out as gay

?it?s not me, so everyone can shut up now,? he posted on sunday.

wtf!?

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A friend of mine read it was Clyne and Mata. But who knows really. Could be anyone

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hope they do come out and it ends far happier than the horrid Justin Fashanu debacle.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The foreigner has to be Juan Mata, he is too nice to be straight. the England player could be eric Dier. He grew up in Portugal

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ashley Cole and Ashley Young.

Also that goalkeeper Butland for sure. But dunno if he's in EPL.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I actually want some team to buy him in the premiership......GUARANTEED to flop!
It would glorious!!! Only City has this kind of silly money, so imagine him coming on as a sub in a Carling Cup game after a 5 game scoreless run :proud:

Really wish United could have afforded him....would be their greatest work since ruining Anderson :eek:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Messi couldn't handle them wet nights at Stoke :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The 35-year-old, currently playing for Al Sadd, says he has been surprised by the playing style that Jose Mourinho has adopted throughout his coaching career as it is very different to the one he adhered to during his time as Van Gaal's assistant at Barcelona.

"He was the assistant coach, someone who understood the philosophy of Barca and who shared many of the same characteristics as Van Gaal. He was very respected by the players," he added.

"He trained us sometimes alone at Barca B and he was excellent. I'm surprised that he became known for another type of football, more defensive, because he wasn't like that with us.

Xavier talking abt mou. Lol!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
messi can't compete with jamie vardy and alexis sanchez

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually want some team to buy him in the premiership......GUARANTEED to flop!
It would glorious!!! Only City has this kind of silly money, so imagine him coming on as a sub in a Carling Cup game after a 5 game scoreless run :proud:

Really wish United could have afforded him....would be their greatest work since ruining Anderson :eek:

Nothings guaranteed... he could flop or go onto smash the living daylights out of the epl and lead Arsenal to their first ucl :o

If you think only City has the money then you're very much mistaken pal... All the top 4 could easily afford him on that wage. That includes Arsenal as they are a money making machine. Don't forget with signing messi your fanbase will increase.

Messi couldn't handle them wet nights at Stoke :o

I think they can afford to park the bus at the britannia and look at it as 1 point gained ;)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Xavier talking abt mou. Lol!

Mou joining chelsea (04) set in stone how he would manage for the rest of his career. There he did not have time to introduce a footballing philosophy.... but rather it was win at all costs because the trophy cabinet is collecting dust.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If messi goes to epl I'll start watching epl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule