Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine not wanting HIS EMINENCE Carletto Ancelotti back at Milan
n00bz :o

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Vs Benevento:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Leao; Ibrahimovic.
#Sky

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
left winger?

LW, RW, CF

Milan looks again in Belgium and is interested in Noa Lang, winger of Bruges. The Belgian club will buy him from Ajax (€6M option) this summer and he is currently one of the hottest names on the rossoneri list. #Marco Conterio.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
3-4-3
Donnarumma;
Kalulu, Tomori, Romagnoli;
Saele, Bennacer, Kessie, Theo;
Diaz, Ibra, Leao/Rebic;

4-2-3-1
Donnarumma;
Kalulu, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo;
Bennacer, Kessie
Saele, Hakan/Diaz, Leao/Rebic;
Ibra;

If you're going to drop one of our full backs, it's got to be Theo.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can you fk off

i remember literally 5 yeaes ago i suspected you of being generals 2nd account cause u constantly quoting me and insulting me even though i never interacted with you
and 5 years later you still frequently quoting me and exclusively in the form of insulting me.. no attempt in any way to have a discussion just pure insults and peace out

what did i do or say to you half a decade ago that u are stuck 5 years in an endless loop

Medicin can help you maybe:eek:

This makes less sense to me than your comments on Calabria.

My best guess is that you're talking about Burlesqoni, but who knows, cz you say some wild shit

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Against Sassuolo we played 4-4-2, but we weren't very concrete in some situations."

This switch to 4-4-2, which often looks more like 4-2-4 since Hakan isn't tracking back as often anymore, has further exposed our defense without improving our offense.

Leao and Ibra starting against Benevento suggests he'll give it more time. It might work against Benevento, but if it's the approach used against Juve and Atalanta then lord have mercy.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
Confirmations on what was anticipated in the column by the indiscretion of @cmdotcom : second @sport Espanyol is on #Castillejo . The outside would like to stay at #Milan , at the end of the season a discussion with the club is scheduled to understand the real intentions

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Franco Ordine for MilanNews.it is reporting that AC Milan could miss out on the UEFA Champions League spot this season and still be in good financial shape next season as has been repeatedly stated by CEO Ivan Gazidis and President Paolo Scaroni over the course of the year. Milan’s current net debt is 104 million euros which is significantly less than that of Juventus and Inter Milan. Elliot Management - the American owners - have injected 650 million euros since taking over.

Milan closed of the 2020 financial year with a record loss of 194 million euros but this was largely exacerbated by the COVID crisis. Milan missed out on match day revenues for the final 3-4 months of the season including a number of big games. The 2021 financial year is expected to close out with a loss of around 90-100 million euros which is significantly lower showing the constant improvement by the current management.

This means that Milan will be able to make some good investments in the summer transfer window whether or not they qualify for the UCL

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo needs to sit on the bench for a couple games. His attacking runs have not been working, so now alle he does is runs himself out of position and loses the ball to gift the opposing team a chance on goal.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Theo needs to sit on the bench for a couple games. His attacking runs have not been working, so now alle he does is runs himself out of position and loses the ball to gift the opposing team a chance on goal.

Pioli is just not doing his homework. He has to tell him what he is doing wrong and what he actually needs to do instead. Theo has not a single freaking idea what is happening around him when he decides to go on one of his adventures like a headless chicken. He runs forward, loses the ball and puts up a counter for the opponents. In meanwhile, Kessie is covering the LB, wondering what the hell he is actually doing there, and leaving an enormous gap in midfield. Yes, now and then it could happen that Theo actually breaks through their defense, but this just happens rarely. Like they say: even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This is just one of the countless mistakes that happen occasionally during the game.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The biggest mistake of this season was arguably not prioritizing a RW above anything else. It has left us completely dependent on the left side, every team realized that and loads up to defend, and so we are unbalanced and easily slowed.

You can?t be so one dimensional.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Fiorentina want ?60M for Vlahovic - Di Marzio

By now he's out of Milan's reach. My guess is he's either staying in Florence or going to Spurs should Kane leave or possibly Dortmund if Haaland's sold

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
By now he's out of Milan's reach. My guess is he's either staying in Florence or going to Spurs should Kane leave or possibly Dortmund if Haaland's sold

Dortmund linked with Malen.

We should go for Daka before Leipzig or Liverpool takes him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Imagine not wanting HIS EMINENCE Carletto Ancelotti back at Milan
n00bz :o
Imagine wanting a coach who was fired by each & every club he managed for underachieving & loosing the league for much lesser teams & who is currently failing @ Everton.
Dinosaurs :o

How is not reaching EL a shame for a club like Everton who have barely participated over the last 30 years. Also, Ancelotti still has a game in hand.
You do know his team's stats & position ?
He is failing @ Everton & my quote was a response for a person who started with "Carlo is doing great"

As for LM...
Paqueta ?

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The biggest mistake of this season was arguably not prioritizing a RW above anything else. It has left us completely dependent on the left side, every team realized that and loads up to defend, and so we are unbalanced and easily slowed.
Its mind boggling indeed.
I do get how some noobs here were arguing how a CD or a CM or ST is more important but Maldini to think so :fp:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
352 is best for this team

————Rebic—————————Ibra

————————-Calhanoglu

———Theo - Bennacer - Kessie - Saelemaekers

————Romagnoli - Kjaer - Tomori

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
352 is best for this team

????Rebic?????????Ibra

????????-Calhanoglu

???Theo - Bennacer - Kessie - Saelemaekers

????Romagnoli - Kjaer - Tomori
Cala is our best defender.
In what world Sale over him as a RWB ?

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saelemaekers has more work rate and better condition.
He is also better in going forward then Calabria.

Calabria is better defensive though

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
tonali could be a good libero in a 3 back line and already often finds himself there when he plays, sitting between cbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.