Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Zaccagni is a baller but Cafulabria made him his bitch. I can't. :lol:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Too young for capitano on CL, give it to kjaer first.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Baptism of fire, he will prevail. I believe in Davide!

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
really tough outing for him and saele. both struggled a lot defensively. theo looked better than him when defending but theo also had tomori helping him out. having faster and more physical tonali could have been helpful for both him and saele i guess. he did get better in the second half but maybe because liverpool got tired.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was one of many players that acted scared and confused in the first half hour.
Not very captain-like, but it's understandable. His first CL game, and it's at Anfield against an inform Lpool who are like a superior version of Atalanta.
He'll get used to it.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
He was one of many players that acted scared and confused in the first half hour.
Not very captain-like, but it's understandable. His first CL game, and it's at Anfield against an inform Lpool who are like a superior version of Atalanta.
He'll get used to it.

So MilanMB really must have thought we would lose this one

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
really tough outing for him and saele. both struggled a lot defensively. theo looked better than him when defending but theo also had tomori helping him out. having faster and more physical tonali could have been helpful for both him and saele i guess. he did get better in the second half but maybe because liverpool got tired.

Disagree. Calabria was much better than Theo defensively. Second half Calabria was very solid and made some great tackles. I agree, Saele was poor throughout.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
FAEOaBhXsAA37N0

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Capitano assholee!!cant keep it up with lemar on the flank, got beaten 3 times from long range pass with his pathetic litlle jump.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
New injury again… but that’s nothing new for our club innit lol

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What a bullet! :heart: capitano

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Calabria hasn't been sharp recently but he has the right attitude and I've seen a very strong player at the first quarter of the season, he is our captain despite being young.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He had a really nice one two with a shot on goal at the beginning today for example, he is not a lumberjack.

Both FBs have been quieter compared to Piolis most experimental moments with FBs but that‘s tactical imo.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
He shoved off Salad just so he could celebrate privately with Pobega. Why captain why?
So stupid but they both are from primavera and considered fodder by many. Happy for Calum’s ginger cousin

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan