[EXTREMELY IMPORTANT] Permanent Data Loss

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
all true points.... but i feel that borriello's sleaziness has more of a positive, naive, buoyant "just blow me on the yacht" je ne sais quoi kind of vibe.

its true, but he doesnt have a 17 year old girlfriend like cassano. I guess shes 18 now..... what a player.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I thought the site may have been hacked, though, we have lost some data permentantly, at least it's back up and running now!

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
glad we're back up... MM isnt nearly as entertaining...

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
glad we're back up... MM isnt nearly as entertaining...

MM is crap. I haven't so much time for my own, so I used to spend my free time with quality things thats why I here at Red&Black. :)

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
MM has awesome emoticons, though. Also, they were nice to us refugees.

Dario_Milan_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any Milan player contributing to the expected success of the side, need more good Italian players.
What is MM? I have to admit I was dying this week. I wondered how nuts everyone was going, LOL. I even was googling to see if there was any info as to what happened. I assumed the server crashed somehow, but wondered if I was missing something.

I really don't care about my post count or anything like that although I think I had gotten to the point of custom avatar. Maybe I will ask David for that. Good to be back though. FORZA DAVID for getting us back up, and FORZA to others who helped. :star:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
MM=Milan Mania Forums. As Az said MM forum is more empty than inter's trophy cabinet :D
For a while i thought this forum is gone forever. Since forums backup is 2008 does this mean kaka is milan player? i knew this was just a bad dream, come on bayern beating milan 4-1? yeah right!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ah it feels better, more like home. But I suffered some consequences from being a refugee (Jasper now knows too much :head: ).

How I would've hope that we could've erased what happened to Milan in the last few months too.

But at least now we can fully concentrate on Seedorf's appreacition month and preparing the celebrations for Favalli's beard day :tongue:. And now I can bitch during the Trofeo Berlusconi (it was an ineffective therapy to not say anything nor think about the Trofeo Tim disaster).

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
isnt cristina sexy any more?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ah it feels better, more like home. But I suffered some consequences from being a refugee (Jasper now knows too much :head: ).

How I would've hope that we could've erased what happened to Milan in the last few months too.

But at least now we can fully concentrate on Seedorf's appreacition month and preparing the celebrations for Favalli's beard day
:tongue:. And now I can bitch during the Trofeo Berlusconi (it was an ineffective therapy to not say anything nor think about the Trofeo Tim disaster).

these will be the highlights of the season....

BTW since our market is dead, i suggest we stretch favalli's beard day to a weekend (like a festival) or possibly a whole week

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
BTW since our market is dead, i suggest we stretch favalli's beard day to a weekend (like a festival) or possibly a whole week

I think we can carry it on for a weekend (September 5th is Wednesday...so a very long weekend).

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
I'm extremely relieved to have all of you back in my life. ;)

Thanks to everyone involved in getting R&B back up and running.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
two things worried me this much:

1.I had 47 friends!!!!!!!!now only 15!!!
2.Sheva thread reduced!!!!!!!

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
At least the forum is back thats all I care about... thanks alot David. :)

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
two things worried me this much:

1.I had 47 friends!!!!!!!!now only 15!!!
2.Sheva thread reduced!!!!!!!

Kuzimoto, I will add you as friend, dont worry, other friends also will follow...
i cant believe i am back to rookie again:eek:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Welcome to our newest member, Australiano1980.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
about 20 mins ago i couldn't get on, I had the PLESK page again or the 404 not found page when I tried going to a specific topic!

Hm, weird. I know some members are still getting the PLESK page. Maybe it was just a glitch for you, hopefully nothing too serious. :)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Hm, weird. I know some members are still getting the PLESK page. Maybe it was just a glitch for you, hopefully nothing too serious. :)

probably, after all it was only something there for a few mins, on another site im on, when they upgrade stuff like gfx, sometimes you need to refresh firefox a couple of times for the new images to appear after changes have been made.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
this is the problem I'm having on firefox sometimes, on IE it's working though??????????

1-17.jpg

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MM=Milan Mania Forums. As Az said MM forum is more empty than inter's trophy cabinet :D
you dont talk bad about our fellow forum... maybe its not as active (as spamming?) as here, but they have some quality posters i miss and i'd love to see them around.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Please understand that I will not change anyone's post count. All I can do is if you lost your custom sig and avatar rights I can get them back on. For this, send me a PM.
Can u mention ppl who actually bother 2 ask u 4 their post account ? :D
Dont worry about making em feel awkward coz it might push their personality into a better direction ;)

Dario_Milan_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any Milan player contributing to the expected success of the side, need more good Italian players.
Thanks for the info Samir10! :)

Schedule