What The Fuck ????

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Milanista10 said:
oops, can a mod delete this post, sryy my bad

wtf.
couldnt you have just made up somehting to make it sound like you had something to say?

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
radioactivenerd said:
wtf.
couldnt you have just made up somehting to make it sound like you had something to say?
Lol.I must admit I got confused for a second there.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Yuchen Fish said:
Where were you and what things made you so busy last couple months ?
Well, now that you've asked, work is taking all my time. I get home at around 7-8 PM everyday and by the time I sit down I'm too tired to post or even type anything. Sometimes I log in on weekends to check what's going on but there's too much to read and not much time to respond.

Thankfully I'm still following the games but the only problem is when they're scheduled at 6:00 PM our timing as I have to make it home early.

Life has changed a lot after college and that's all there is to it :)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
radioactivenerd said:
wtf.

lol, like i said..sorry my bad. I didn't mean to upset you :o :D

anyways i had nothing to say :tongue:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Where's Passion ? :eek:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
i have to say our forum is very bad recently like Milan's performance..
I admit i don't like Passion for *9* like i don't like Juventus, but in this season, i feel a little strange that Serie A without Juve.. Maybe later i will also feel strange if this forum without Passion for *9*.
I just hope Milan can back soon and some good writers who left us would back + some not good writers in our forum can improve to better writers.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
MaGasTeR said:
Where's Passion ? :eek:
is he banned o_O

well I thought it would happen some day lol

maybe I#m gonna miss his bashposts haha, they were realistically funny

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
iHeartRicky said:
is he banned o_O

she*

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Zed_darkx said:

ups yeah! I forget this always, because she's very .... honest about things
sorry

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
iHeartRicky said:
ups yeah! I forget this always, because she's very .... honest about things
sorry
i know girls arent usually dat rude

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
iHeartRicky said:
is he banned o_O

ohh noo hun..*she* ain't banned, she was online yesterday editing all her posts :eek: you know..theres a saying:"you'll miss something after you loose it"..sumthn like that (couldn't care less)
i miss passions posts..bashin' eveyrthing... :D

jk..probably christmas and she is having a break, or did we ever upset her?
man, she always said that troll's posts didn't hurt her feelings.. :cry:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
What a pitty.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Is Hanna really banned? Permanently?
As much as i didn't really get on with her with she was keeping the forum together....what a shame.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
she can't be banned :eek:
she was online yesterday...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
She decided to leave the forum, I presume. :/

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I don't understand why we had to lose our postcount over this shit!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
i have to say our forum is very bad recently like Milan's performance..
I admit i don't like Passion for *9* like i don't like Juventus, but in this season, i feel a little strange that Serie A without Juve.. Maybe later i will also feel strange if this forum without Passion for *9*.
I just hope Milan can back soon and some good writers who left us would back + some not good writers in our forum can improve to better writers.
You are right Fish, Milan's performance effects the forum's atmosphere greatly.
@crazymilangirl: thx, now i kno what a troll is :D .

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hahah^^ man, thank brajo..he found out first!!
one hell of a post it is..:D ;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
hmm passion isnt banned...she still sneaks on and does stuff while on invisible. I do miss her...its like having a big cyst on your forehead your whole life. then when you get it removed, you feel weird.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
This forum is getting worse than shit by time, we start losing all of our quality posters, and all we have now are just one-liners / spammers / idiots, someone really has to do something about it, over the last couple of days I posted really less than usual, and won't be active as I was when the forum wasn't that bad.

I see a lot of people stopped posting, and I won't say that I'll stop posting, but I won't be around that much, since the forum sucks so bad. If It's true and Passion has left, then I'll miss her a lot, I don't hate her, I fought with her couple of times, but then we got along well, she's one of the best posters here, and the ones who hate her are either Spammers / Idiots / Off-topics.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
hmm passion isnt banned...she still sneaks on and does stuff while on invisible. I do miss her...its like having a big cyst on your forehead your whole life. then when you get it removed, you feel weird.

LOOOL..haha that cyste thingy killed me :o

and kaka'22, what the fudge?
like everyone here has already said, the team is underperforming, there isn't much to talk abt right now..just wait a couple of months..we do have lots of quality posters and they do log on and they do post really good posts, what you are doing is giving one person all the power! people are busy, as most quality posters were all above 18-20 and they all got jobs and lives, still we get good posts, atleast 2-4 everyday :D and they know this forum well..i swear we'll have better posters as there is no one to scare away newbies/rookies and god knows how many quality posters we've lost in the last few months :)

now za point is that we got many good posters, and may off-topics and many spammers, It's like that in every forum and we'll be fine once the team gets their acts together

i bet people are watching the games and if milan plays good, they come online, tells others what happened and what that person thought of za game! but now they watch the game and probably thinks "the game was shit! and people in da forum are fighting" so they don't come on! and also sheva leaving, and we don't got some decent new player..therefore people are quiet! and it's christmas and exam time..

you did see how many great posts we got during wc well because no school, just vacations and people watching football and discussing..actually i support the diea of moving the footballseason! people will have more time to both watch and discuss football :tongue: and some poeple aren't posting because they were protesting against sum forum members/mods..i bet if we inform them they'll come back........!

again, nothing personal, just my opinion :D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
jk..probably christmas and she is having a break, or did we ever upset her?
man, she always said that troll's posts didn't hurt her feelings.. :cry:
My guess is she lost interest..i can't blame her

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
My guess is she lost interest..i can't blame her

nope she haven't..just replied to da EPL thread :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: looks like *she* just took one day off, LOL

which means ..nothing has changed and i hope everyone is happy ( :rolleyes: )

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
Dude, your favorite ulcer in your ass is back... which I hope will make you feel ... whole again.

I loved 'sneaking around' but had no idea you'd miss me like your fave body part. Had I known, I never would have left. Nor even for those 24 hours.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Dude, your favorite ulcer in your ass is back... which I hope will make you feel ... whole again.

I loved 'sneaking around' but had no idea you'd miss me like your fave body part. Had I known, I never would have left. Nor even for those 24 hours.

you just made my day passion. I guess the feelings were too strong to hide. Welcome back.
;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ Nice to see the 'Rumor' proved wrong, the forum would never have been the same without Passion.

but what made you remove your Avatar, change your costume title, and edit some of your posts?

Schedule