The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2021, 06:14   #201
Flach
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Default

Moncada:

On Hauge: ?The final decision to get him came with the match between Milan and Bod?/Glimt. I have to thank the ?data area?, who told me about this player back between May and June. We were in full lockdown and we couldn?t travel. I wanted to see this guy live. I need it, because I wanted to see his ability to accelerate, to change paces and his explosiveness. Then, the league was resumed, we were winning games. My guys would tell me many times: ?Geoffrey, look at Hauge?. Then, at the end of the season, I asked my scouts to analyze the matches with videos. Everyone told me something positive about this player. I didn?t even get any negative feedback.?

On love at first sight with Hauge: ?Then came this match. And there we saw something interesting. Also the guys from the technical staff, the match analysts who had prepared the game against Bod?/Glimt for Pioli told me about Hauge. I said to myself ?they talk to me about him as well?? And then the match. Maldini, Massara and Gazidis did well, because immediately after the final whistle they went to talk to Bod?/Glimt and to the player, saying that Milan wanted him. The timing is very important and they were very fast. And then, also the cost of the operation. We are talking about a player between ?3-4m, we had to get him signed. That?s how we do it in our business. It was ?to do? this guy. We also took information about his mentality ? zero problems on that. We got him, we make him to progress, and we don?t put pressure on him. He comes from Norway, there?s no pressure. We have players who are more ready than him like Rebić, Le?o and ?alhanoğlu. He has to work and he is already part of the team, he plays games. An impressive fact is the number of teams that called us immediately after signing with us to get the player on loan? at least 20 teams.?

https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2020/1...auge-and-leao/
Flach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2021, 07:21   #202
Youth
World Cup Winner
 
Youth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flach View Post
Moncada:

On Hauge: ?The final decision to get him came with the match between Milan and Bod?/Glimt. I have to thank the ?data area?, who told me about this player back between May and June. We were in full lockdown and we couldn?t travel. I wanted to see this guy live. I need it, because I wanted to see his ability to accelerate, to change paces and his explosiveness. Then, the league was resumed, we were winning games. My guys would tell me many times: ?Geoffrey, look at Hauge?. Then, at the end of the season, I asked my scouts to analyze the matches with videos. Everyone told me something positive about this player. I didn?t even get any negative feedback.?

On love at first sight with Hauge: ?Then came this match. And there we saw something interesting. Also the guys from the technical staff, the match analysts who had prepared the game against Bod?/Glimt for Pioli told me about Hauge. I said to myself ?they talk to me about him as well?? And then the match. Maldini, Massara and Gazidis did well, because immediately after the final whistle they went to talk to Bod?/Glimt and to the player, saying that Milan wanted him. The timing is very important and they were very fast. And then, also the cost of the operation. We are talking about a player between ?3-4m, we had to get him signed. That?s how we do it in our business. It was ?to do? this guy. We also took information about his mentality ? zero problems on that. We got him, we make him to progress, and we don?t put pressure on him. He comes from Norway, there?s no pressure. We have players who are more ready than him like Rebić, Le?o and ?alhanoğlu. He has to work and he is already part of the team, he plays games. An impressive fact is the number of teams that called us immediately after signing with us to get the player on loan? at least 20 teams.?

https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2020/1...auge-and-leao/
This is brilliant from the management.


Signature


Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 14:15   #203
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Jens Petter Hauge revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic helps him with the language at Milan and said he’s ‘really happy’ with the move to the Rossoneri.

The Norwegian has scored four goals in his first 18 competitive games for the Rossoneri, including the strike against Napoli in Serie A on November 22.

In an interview with The Athletic, the 21-year-old recalled he had just seen his former teammates in Bodo and was ‘sure they were going to win the League’ in Norway and was delighted to have ended the night with a goal against the Partenopei.

“It was a great night,” Hauge told The Athletic. “I remember seeing things were going well for Bodo before our match, so I was pretty sure they were going to win the League.

“Ending it with a goal and getting the three points in a really tough stadium was a good feeling.”

The Norwegian said he’s enjoying his time with the Rossoneri and the winger revealed he is starting to understand more and more Italian, asked if he has improved since he was seen studying on the plane back from the Europa League match against Sparta Prague.

“I’m really happy with my choice,” Hauge said. “I’m enjoying every day. Each one is a new chance for me to learn new things about the team, about the language, about the city.

“In the beginning, it was just some keywords from football so we can understand each other and talk on the field.

“It’s been going well. When you hear the sounds and the words every day you start to learn them really fast.”

But he revealed veteran Zlatan helps him out when he doesn’t understand: “Sometimes he translates for me.”



He will get better.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 15:52   #204
Pingu
Revolution
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Very good words by the kid. Just happy to be here even if his playing time has gone down, learning a lot in training and is happy with his choice. He knows he'll grow and get his chances to prove himself.


Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 22:14   #205
makcoul
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Default

After he has contributed Well on europa, now he was dropped off the list. The problem is with Mandzu in, there are Leao and Rebic computing for left side. But, when Pioli will play the kid then? For Serie A games, unlikely.
makcoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:29   #206
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

Being left out of the EL squad........that's gotta be a tough blow.
I can definitely see why Pioli would do it.
We have plenty of other LW options, and he's been down-right poor in his last appearances, although he left on a good note in his last one.

But, still, it's an outcome that I would really like to avoid.
He's young, he's Milan-owned and he's our shared top scorer in EL group-stage. He deserves to play in the knockout stage. This can't be good for his confidence, that was already low.

I think I'd sacrifice Krunic instead. He's been given enough chances and should leave after this season. Terrible as DM. Even outperformed by a right-back. Almost as bad at CAM. Outperformed by Leao, who's not a good fit in that role either.
Supposed to be a defensive impact sub, but we tend to invite opponents into games whenever he replaces a proper attacker.
I rather see Hauge come on, track back like he always does, and punish tired legs and score like he's already done on multiple occasions this season.


Oh well.
I hope he's at least above Mandzukic in the pecking order for the LW spot since it's painfully clear that Mario doesn't have the stamina at this moment to cover all that ground.


Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:13   #207
Bird
I AM the word
 
Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default

Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 15:15   #208
makcoul
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Default

I really would have kept the kid on the list. And yes Krunic does not have his place there. I know Pioli certainly explained to him his choice but even... that must be tough for his morale.
makcoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:31   #209
irkuysm
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Being left out of the EL squad........that's gotta be a tough blow.
I can definitely see why Pioli would do it.
We have plenty of other LW options, and he's been down-right poor in his last appearances, although he left on a good note in his last one.

But, still, it's an outcome that I would really like to avoid.
He's young, he's Milan-owned and he's our shared top scorer in EL group-stage. He deserves to play in the knockout stage. This can't be good for his confidence, that was already low.

I think I'd sacrifice Krunic instead. He's been given enough chances and should leave after this season. Terrible as DM. Even outperformed by a right-back. Almost as bad at CAM. Outperformed by Leao, who's not a good fit in that role either.
Supposed to be a defensive impact sub, but we tend to invite opponents into games whenever he replaces a proper attacker.
I rather see Hauge come on, track back like he always does, and punish tired legs and score like he's already done on multiple occasions this season.


Oh well.
I hope he's at least above Mandzukic in the pecking order for the LW spot since it's painfully clear that Mario doesn't have the stamina at this moment to cover all that ground.
Mandzukic is vice-ibra.

I thought the management was planning to loan him out hence why he's out of EL list.

With returning of Rebic on-form, it's gonna be difficult to see him feature again any time soon.
irkuysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 13:19   #210
leaf
voodoo donkey
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

NOTICE ME SENPAI


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 22:05   #211
Benz_1803
classic 1994
 
Benz_1803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fav. Players: Milan legendary
Default

When he came in rebic has more spaces to do his best things, crossing, which lead to goal/penalty.


Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 20:28   #212
Congo Powers
b+g immortale
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario
Default

bello jens
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 22:21   #213
Rossoneri97
AC Milan Legend
 
Rossoneri97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Fav. Players: Kaka
Default

Not playing him over someone like cuck/krunic/coke is a crime.
Rossoneri97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:13   #214
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri97 View Post
Not playing him over someone like cuck/krunic/coke is a crime.
who is cuck?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 14:33   #215
nanook
Senior Team Member
 
nanook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default


replay - https://i.imgur.com/0MfQ5xK.gifv
nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:26   #216
Rossoneri97
AC Milan Legend
 
Rossoneri97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Fav. Players: Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
who is cuck?
kebab
Rossoneri97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:49   #217
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon
 
kevin_dk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada
Default

If he can score 10 times in a row after coming on from the bench AND rescue team (bad results will not count) then I will consider starting him. Nice guy Pioli's logic.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:03   #218
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Just keep working and keep your head down.


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 16:51   #219
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default



Milan winger Jens Petter Hauge revealed Dortmund striker Erling Haaland ‘recommended’ he moved to the Rossoneri and said Zlatan Ibrahimovic told him to 'enjoy' his time at San Siro.

Hauge has played 18 Serie A games with the Rossoneri, contributing two goals in the process. His last goal came in the 1-1 draw with Sampdoria after the international break.

“I would like to contribute to the team and score goals,” Hauge told SportMediaset. “There’s still room for improvements and for this I will continue to work hard.”

The Norwegian winger, who arrived from Bodo/Glimt last summer, said Ibrahimovic has helped him since his move to Milan.

“He’s great, we had a great time together,” Hauge said. “Upon my arrival he told me to commit myself and enjoy it, because Milan are a team with an important history.

“He told me to work hard and try to fit in well with the group.”

Hauge said he spoke to BVB striker Haaland about Milan and revealed his teammate in the national team advised him to go.

“We talked a lot, we know each other well. There were many clubs who were interested in me,” Hauge said. “I talked to him about Milan, and he recommended it to me.

“He told me it would be tough, but that I would do well.”

And Hauge said Haaland has all the attributes to play in Serie A.

“I think he has the qualities to play in Italy, he would be very happy here because he’s strong and fast.”



Get Haaland here ASAP.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2021, 23:14   #220
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon
 
Polotelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Belgio
Default

when everyone is playing consistently bad, this guy deserves some playtime
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:13.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.