The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2021, 19:28   #29641
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

let's hope in another draw tonight

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 19:28   #29642
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Raiola & Donnarumma reaction when people said there's no room for business in football

Its obvious wokeness stops at footbal fans' shores
Old 22-04-2021, 19:28   #29643
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
I
I also think some people may actually be describing a feeling of depression, that doesn?t have everything to do with their chosen soccer club or sports team, but can be exacerbated by it. Thats also fine.
You think it's healthy for a person feeling depression to put themselves in the position that's likely to exacerbate their depression? You think that's fine thing to perpetuate? Cut the snake at its head.

Want to feel depressed less often and work towards not being depressed? Stop being around the things that exacerbate it. Train your mind to think differently and not continually fall into the same trap like putting your whole days mental state in the hands of 11 players on a football pitch.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 22-04-2021, 19:30   #29644
Jivara
Forza Milan

I'm not in support of renewing Ibrahimovic's contract, and what's strange is that he gets more than what he earned for this season.

He has been injured for half the games and now that he is back with the Swedish NT I cannot imagine he will appear so often for us. Moreover, the last few games he has been on the pitch he was one of the worst players. Also let's not forget that San Remo nonsense and his larger than life attitude.

The club has done well to become a competitive group again, now we need other types of players to raise our level, players who are entering their prime years.
Old 22-04-2021, 19:31   #29645
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
You think it's healthy for a person feeling depression to put themselves in the position that's likely to exacerbate their depression? You think that's fine thing to perpetuate? Cut the snake at its head.

Want to feel depressed less often and work towards not being depressed? Stop being around the things that exacerbate it. Train your mind to think differently and not continually fall into the same trap like putting your whole days mental state in the hands of 11 players on a football pitch.
Agree, I have gave myself a ban in posting within 2 hours of Milan losing (long posts, and I dont always stick to it), purely because I am just not thinking straight, I am not constructive, and it just doesnt improve mine or anyone elses mood either posting things like "We are back to the banter era"
Old 22-04-2021, 19:48   #29646
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Wtf? We didn't left? :O
Old 22-04-2021, 19:50   #29647
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Round 32 and we are 2nd place, grazie Pioli! #PioliIN

Juve, Atalanta and Napoli have better squads and are behind. Atalanta maybe not at the individual level, but they have been building this team/style for many years, so I consider them better set up. Yet, we are ahead.

Pioli deserves and will get 1 more season to truly prove himself. Then we can talk. There are also no 100% better alternatives, so no point in taking a big risk now. Don't tell me about Allegri/Spalleti/Sarri ()

Forza, we can do this!
Old 22-04-2021, 19:50   #29648
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
I think that some people may use the word depression when describing their disaapointment at something thats happened. Thats fine.

I also think some people may actually be describing a feeling of depression, that doesn?t have everything to do with their chosen soccer club or sports team, but can be exacerbated by it. Thats also fine.

I don?t understand the need to criticize how people feel- that is instead of using these forums as a way of finding kindred spirits in their joy or dissapointment. Guess I?m weird that way.
You're a good guy
Tantalis is also a good guy
Some empathy is needed. Some resilience is also needed else every ill wind will blow you the fuck down.
You are both well appreciated

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 22-04-2021, 19:54   #29649
VooDooDoll
))<>((

and people complain about var

Signature

Old 22-04-2021, 19:55   #29650
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

fuck, we've extended zlatan another year of no ideas in attack .

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 22-04-2021, 19:56   #29651
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Josh Kroenke:
We asked ourselves, what is worse: ESL, or ESL without Arsenal? We also asked ourselves what do the fans want? The global fan wants AFC v Barca as often as possible. English fans want to see more big matches, but you still want your cold nights in Stoke. We got it wrong
Old 22-04-2021, 19:57   #29652
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Wow......Lazio about to get a clear pen but apparently Lazio themselves caused a penalty in the same play so Napoli was rewarded a pen instead of Lazio

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Old 22-04-2021, 20:00   #29653
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
fuck, we've extended zlatan another year of no ideas in attack .
does ur brain tell u that if we remove zlatan from first 11 we suddenly have ideas in attack?

how does it work up there?
Old 22-04-2021, 20:00   #29654
yungfreddy
Banned

what exactly is the process there i am genuinly curious (for my documentary)
Old 22-04-2021, 20:02   #29655
yungfreddy
Banned

https://www.findallwords.com/countri...ng%20with%20ba

all of these coutnries would make alot of sense
wich one is it local
Old 22-04-2021, 20:06   #29656
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
https://www.findallwords.com/countri...ng%20with%20ba

all of these coutnries would make alot of sense
wich one is it local
Maybe this is his twin brother and it's not referring to a country:

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 22-04-2021, 20:09   #29657
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
Wow......Lazio about to get a clear pen but apparently Lazio themselves caused a penalty in the same play so Napoli was rewarded a pen instead of Lazio
yup

If selfish Lazzari had just squared the ball instead of looking for a pen they would be leading

Hopefully we can score like this vs them
As Pioli said - need results against direct competitors so Lazio, Juve and Atalanta
Old 22-04-2021, 20:11   #29658
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

We are still 2nd... nothing but God's miracle. We shud all go into Sujud.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 22-04-2021, 20:11   #29659
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Maybe this is his twin brother and it's not referring to a country:

Old 22-04-2021, 20:14   #29660
Bird
I AM the word

OFFICIAL: Milan have extended the contract of Zlatan Ibrahimovic for one year

Yay! More games to miss!
Closed Thread