The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2021, 23:04   #29721
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
If they aren't bitching and moaning about milan they bitch and moan about me.

It's actually extremely easy to get me to stop. It's called stop being a bitch and whining all the time. Then I'd have nothing to criticize. But instead of doing what you need to do, you rather just cry about me too


I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:07   #29722
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post


I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.
Well atleast you admit that you bitch and moan. I don't want the behavior banned. Just know I will always call it out when I see it. It's weak and the club is strong.

I'm not making up rules. You want me to stop? Don't give me a reason to criticize your mentality.

Maybe take your own advice. I'm completely content here.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:10   #29723
yungfreddy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: The Hague
Default

all milanista are my brethren

except for the P-Squad (peanut squad/ Pioli squad...both apply)
Grandmaster Ronin
Great Wizard LocalHeroine..Founder of the Peanutician's Council
The Grandminister of Peanutry ...The Great GoodPeanut ..Official Creator of 'Samuball'

^^^^ official enemies of A.C Milan but i dont blame them ...they are victims of themselves
yungfreddy is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:12   #29724
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

So fucking weird


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:14   #29725
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Well atleast you admit that you bitch and moan. I don't want the behavior banned. Just know I will always call it out when I see it. It's weak and the club is strong.

I'm not making up rules. You want me to stop? Don't give me a reason to criticize your mentality.

Maybe take your own advice. I'm completely content here.
You don't seem completely content. In fact, you seem the exact opposite of content.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:15   #29726
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

I'm content with weird.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:16   #29727
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
You don't seem completely content. In fact, you seem the exact opposite of content.
What would you know about self content?


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:16   #29728
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

We're not make it to CL, this squad is shit, we will forever be poor and I'm depressed about that.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:17   #29729
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
I'm content with weird.
Are you also content with obnoxious?


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:17   #29730
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Are you also content with obnoxious?
Yes. And anything else you come up with.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:18   #29731
Milan10
AC Milan Icon
 
Milan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default

I’m here for a joint Italy-Spain league.

La Serie A here we come.
Milan10 is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:19   #29732
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

I think you're the biggest attention whore I've ever seen in this forum... And we've had some high level attention whores in here over the years.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:20   #29733
Fabio
Salad Fan Club
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post


I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.
the irony


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:21   #29734
Fabio
Salad Fan Club
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Default

"UsE iGnOrE LiSt"

-

proceeds to quote said person 20x in a row and bitch about said posts. lmao


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:22   #29735
Fabio
Salad Fan Club
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
all milanista are my brethren

except for the P-Squad (peanut squad/ Pioli squad...both apply)
Grandmaster Ronin
Great Wizard LocalHeroine..Founder of the Peanutician's Council
The Grandminister of Peanutry ...The Great GoodPeanut ..Official Creator of 'Samuball'

^^^^ official enemies of A.C Milan but i dont blame them ...they are victims of themselves
you found your new victims


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:25   #29736
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I think you're the biggest attention whore I've ever seen in this forum... And we've had some high level attention whores in here over the years.
That's fine. You're the one that's right now provoking it, you were the one the elected yourself into a conversation you weren't a part of.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 22-04-2021, 23:27   #29737
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
"UsE iGnOrE LiSt"

-

proceeds to quote said person 20x in a row and bitch about said posts. lmao
It's my favorite when they comment that. It's a solution they always come up with but never follow through themselves. And they call me stupid.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 00:07   #29738
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
That's fine. You're the one that's right now provoking it, you were the one the elected yourself into a conversation you weren't a part of.
I'm asking you to stop harassing people.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 00:09   #29739
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

I mean I see both sides of the argument

Are we faves for cl? No not at the minute, atalanta and lazio are bigger favourites to get top 4

But were we at the start of the season? No and here we are

We have hit a blip, but it is still in our hands. A win vs lazio isnt impossible, and even a draw isnt a disaster (will mean we will have to beat atalanta last game though which is tough)

So the "Bye Bye CL " posts are pussified and I understand it being called out. At the same time, its perfectly reasonable to be concerned towards Milans poor form. Its not just the results, its the performances. Without Ibra, we just do not function, we have no focal point, its really disturbing.
dcfcfan1 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 00:10   #29740
Dokoa
World Cup Winner
 
Dokoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacki View Post
we wont get more than 7 point from 6 games mark my words
Stfu


Signature
Originally Posted by LocalHero80
With Valverde Barca actually learned to defend. That's scary for other clubs
Dokoa is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:56.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.