The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2021, 13:04   #29541
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
dont do this to yourself please

anyway that stat is never showed or asked for or talked about causer its completely irrelevant

smart people know that when it comes to calling people lazy distance covered aka km run is the only one thats relevant

aka exerting physical or mental energy...something lazy people dislike to do

therefore who ran more and burned more calories is the one who worked the hardest

people who walk more maybe are box 2 box like pogba and need to conserve energy something u dont understand

i feel ashmaed i have to explain this to fellow milan fan
There's a who burned more calories stat?!?
Old 22-04-2021, 13:10   #29542
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
Sarri already had his comeback, didn't go that well.

At Juve though where those primadonnas didnt give a fck about him
This young milan team would fit him perfectly
Old 22-04-2021, 13:11   #29543
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
was he focusing on sports stuff while he was not being informed about the super league?

or was he a part of gazidis and the glazers planning, his denials are just PR ?
not sure if you can say anything to italians without expecting the leak...

Signature

Old 22-04-2021, 13:12   #29544
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

I'm for Sarri if he stops smoking
Old 22-04-2021, 13:14   #29545
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Are we st all linked to Sarri or is that just what people want

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:15   #29546
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
Let's be honest, the first leg against sassuolo, we also got dominated totally but managed to win somehow, even benevento and spezia looked like barcelona against us. It's a miracle we are where we are right now. Needs some drastic line up changes on several spots.

Dont even mention that. I just got a flashback of how commoders were jumping me when the team was collecting points left and right while having mediocre performances.
Old 22-04-2021, 13:18   #29547
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
C'mon, man. Our shame is hidden right now, nobody watches Serie A or this Milan... but if we go to CL, ppl will see who is wearing the no.10 shirt of this once great and proud club... they will

This team is very much capable of doing well in the champions league. The united matches were a proof to me.
We just need the right coach, easier said than done though
Old 22-04-2021, 13:19   #29548
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
seems like such a bs report, to further demoralize us in this time

Paolo would not block the CEO unless he's dumb or he knows that Gazidis's days are numbered. But again, bs story.

and also he didn't know about ESL when mass protests happened and AC Milan site issued a statement? 'kay.
Maybe not fully BS but overblown.

Similar to how Gazidis wanted to go Ralf and full youth and Paolo wanted a known coach and mixture of experience and when that won out Ivan came around to respecting him more in this case Ivan wanted to brief the players and Paolo simply said "trust me, let the guys just get on with it as its a delicate part of the season" and Ivan said "cool"

Reportes turn that into Maldini blocking hallways and Ivan storming out etc etc.

I also dont buy the distractions played much part in the loss - we were prepared well and played well and lost due to immaturity; we werent ruthless and never killed off the game when we had chances and werent careful and tidy in defense, made mistakes and allowed them to score - missing three starters again also dont help
Old 22-04-2021, 13:20   #29549
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Ah lets fire the coach time has come.

Nope, sorry. We lack quality on field and thats it.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 22-04-2021, 13:26   #29550
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
#ACMilan CEO Ivan Gazidis risks losing his job at the Rossoneri due to his role in the #SuperLeague, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.
About time.

The way papers are putting, Gazidis and Maldini had a fight in the lockeroom's doors.. Gazidis trying to entering the place and Maldini holding him back..

Papers are scum.. none of them worth nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
you think elliott consulted with the italians that run the soccer club they own before launching the super league?
Of course not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
I want Albertini as CEO... wasnt he the head of Italian FA at one time... guy has experience.
Good name, i would also be ok with Kaladze.

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:30   #29551
taura
Attaccareeee

Sky Sport Italia reports Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign a new deal with Milan either tonight or tomorrow.

The Swede has reached an agreement to extend his stay with the Rossoneri for a further season and the broadcaster claims the veteran will make it official within hours.

Between tonight and tomorrow at the latest, the signing should be officially announced.

The report claims there are only minor bureaucratic details to be solved between the Rossoneri lawyers and the players' representatives.
Old 22-04-2021, 13:31   #29552
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Dont even mention that. I just got a flashback of how commoders were jumping me when the team was collecting points left and right while having mediocre performances.
Really? Seems pretty spot on to me.

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:32   #29553
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post

At least wait until summer to reassess. Can't believe fans want Pioli out with 6 games left.

Did everyone forget when Berlu sacked Miha 5 games before the season ends and we were still competing?

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:32   #29554
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post

I agree. We need another striker, starting RW, proper Hakan replacement, another midfielder, replacements for wide backs. For CBs I think we may be ok if we count on Gabbia and Kalulu, so they can have a lot of playing time. It's risky, but I think it can be good.

Last edited by Omar500; 22-04-2021 at 14:01.
Old 22-04-2021, 13:34   #29555
Omar500
World Cup Winner

And I said I want Pioli out, I was just angry after the game, but he needs to play more aggresively with team. If we score, tell the team we need another goal. Give Hauge some playing time
Old 22-04-2021, 13:35   #29556
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Sky Sport Italia reports Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign a new deal with Milan either tonight or tomorrow.

The Swede has reached an agreement to extend his stay with the Rossoneri for a further season and the broadcaster claims the veteran will make it official within hours.

Between tonight and tomorrow at the latest, the signing should be officially announced.

The report claims there are only minor bureaucratic details to be solved between the Rossoneri lawyers and the players' representatives.
He could give up on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

At least wait until summer to reassess. Can't believe fans want Pioli out with 6 games left.

Did everyone forget when Berlu sacked Miha 5 games before the season ends and we were still competing?
Bonera time?

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:37   #29557
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
He could give up on that.

Bonera time?

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 13:56   #29558
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Mofos! Given wot Paolo did last night and the team losing makes it more difficult to accept.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 22-04-2021, 14:00   #29559
Omar500
World Cup Winner

We must win against Lazio, they are our direct opponents for CL, especially if they win against Napoli. That would be best case scenario. But, we're already in domain where we need to look what others are doing. With win against Sassuolo and Sampdoria, we would chase Inter for Scudetto, not fight for top 4.
Old 22-04-2021, 14:16   #29560
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
At Juve though where those primadonnas didnt give a fck about him
This young milan team would fit him perfectly
Sarri played Kante out of position, he should never be allowed to coach again

Signature
GOAT
Closed Thread