The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2021, 17:52   #11681
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
He?s been on and off lately, but there are worse sources.
Mandzukic?
Old 21-01-2021, 17:58   #11682
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Again, it was you who said Gazidis is as much in charge of sporting decisions as the old fashioned patrons like Berlusconi, De Laurentis and Cairo appereantly were/are. And the reasoning your giving me is because selling our best assets - which we haven't even done yet once but people panic nonetheless - is because it would weaken the team ergo it cannot be a decision taken by the technical or sporting director by law, it must be the big bad bald man hired by Elliott.

You think Maldini would still be here under such circumstances?

That being said, I obviously neither have the vocabulary to make you understand how wrong this is in my opinion nor do I have the comprehension skills to fully understand what you are trying to tell me if what I wrote above is not what you were telling me all along.

So let's end this here. Agree to disagree. OK?
Ok this is my last reply on this matters as well.For me it's simple,selling players like Samu ,Duarte,Musacchio for example is a beneficial in sporting/ technical aspects because in theory you can replace them with better players whether ready made or potentially,preferably let's say 1 of 2 years whether or not this will become reality it's another matters.Now if we sell the likes of Bennacer,Theo,Kessie,Donnarumma now this is not benefical in sporting/technical aspects because it's weaken a team..Now you see the difference?

That's what I mean of sporting/technical aspects if you still don't understand what I mean.Did you see the likes of De Laurentiis ,Lotito,Cairo get involved with selling their fodders?No..that types of dealing will be done by their subordinate that is SD and like I said earlier no sane SD will sell their best players because it's opposite of what they want to achieve but sometimes they have to because of financial reason for example.Did financial is belong to sporting/technical category??

You talk about Panic?Where?In this forum? Lol,since when R&B forums members opinion will gives an impact to what will actually happens with Milan in real life.You taking this forums too seriously do you?
Old 21-01-2021, 17:58   #11683
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

MN: Elliotts three-point plan is ahead of schedule - how Milans project is growing

Quote:
There were some doubts about Elliott Management when they seized control of AC Milan and started putting their vision in place, but it would be fair to say most – if not all – have faded.

As MilanNews reports, the year of 2021 has started in the best way possible for the Rossoneri as they have maintained their lead atop the Serie A table following on from a 2020 in which they picked up more league points than anyone else.

Two and a half years have passed since Elliott took charge after the catastrophic Chinese ownership that left the American fund having to rescue a disastrous financial situation. They decided the best way to do so was a three-point plan: to focus on young players, reduce the wage bill and consequently make greater investments in the medium to long term.

In the initial forecasts it was anticipated that it could take three to five years for Milan to start seeing the fruits of such a project, but it seems as though the club are on track and ahead of schedule.

Since the summer of 2019 the management has not missed a beat, managing to remedy the problems that arose such as choice of head coach – with Stefano Pioli infinitely better than Marco Giampaolo – and raising the quality of the squad thanks to excellent markets, especially in January 2020.

The report adds that in recent weeks Maldini and Massara have had carte blanche, because Elliott trust them to blend young signings like Tonali, Hauge, Dalot and Brahim Diaz with experience such as Mandzukic. The arrival of Ibrahimovic and Kjaer 12 months ago was decisive for the entire growth of the group, to give an example.

Despite the lack of participation in the Champions League, the management still managed to acquire several promising players, such as Bennacer, Theo Hernandez, Leao and Tonali.

Therefore, MilanNews add, it is logical to imagine that upon returning to the top European competition, the Diavolo will grow further.

The construction of the new stadium will help too, and if Ivan Gazidis has repeatedly stressed that Milan are the Italian club with the greatest potential for growth, it seems everything is working in the right direction.

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 17:58   #11684
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

@Fabio, our buy Boriniho as stone-cold as Kessie:
https://streamja.com/4dgM3

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2021, 17:59   #11685
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Is Milan going to sign big players? Scaroni "Absolutely, let's hope so"
Old 21-01-2021, 17:59   #11686
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

[IFFHS] Serie A has been officially named the world’s best national league for 2020 by the IFFHS (International Federation of Football History and Statistics), ahead of the Premier League. Serie A won their last award 14 years ago.

https://www.iffhs.de/posts/911

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2021, 18:00   #11687
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Now Fabio will understand the turkish forum reference...
Old 21-01-2021, 18:01   #11688
stevan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
Positive contacts for the renewal of #Calabria with the @acmilan@cmdotcom @86_longo
We got ourselves a world class player right there.

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 18:06   #11689
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
MN: Elliotts three-point plan is ahead of schedule - how Milans project is growing
Meh , their credit should be based on the budget they provide.
Bigger budget warrant bigger praise.
For me , all the praise should be toward Gaz/Maldini&co.
They did miracles with the small budget provided by Elliot.

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 18:10   #11690
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Bro, Elliott is a rock solid owner. We're not getting a budget because we're on a thin leash.

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 18:11   #11691
Fabio
Believer

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
, i miss him. rather have him on the team than maldini (i cant wait for the responses)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Old 21-01-2021, 18:12   #11692
Fabio
Believer

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Now Fabio will understand the turkish forum reference...
Bro i legit thought you were calling me a turk or something. i feel dumb now.

I am a borini fan but above all I am a ac milan fan. I never follow a player once he leaves milan. not even kaka whom I loved the most as a player

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Old 21-01-2021, 18:14   #11693
Hugh Janus
Mong

Fav. Players: Maolo Paldini

According to Marchetti there is still no agreement for Tomori, the right of redemption is being discussed
Old 21-01-2021, 18:18   #11694
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Bro, Elliott is a rock solid owner. We're not getting a budget because we're on a thin leash.
Yep. Maybe some people have too deep ties with late-era Berlu and Yonghong's regime slowing killing Milan that Elliot providing stability and our best period in 10 years greatly upsets them. Makes sense why some people no longer post here as much - or ever.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2021, 18:20   #11695
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Mandzukic?
Did he get the news about him wrong ?

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 21-01-2021, 18:24   #11696
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Thats where we have gone wrong in the last 3 years
Old 21-01-2021, 18:25   #11697
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
Thats where we have gone wrong in the last 3 years
Mate, yr posts are uncomplete without yr signature "ffs".

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, R11, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 21-01-2021, 18:30   #11698
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Tension is growing at Roma with multiple reports Edin Dzeko and Lorenzo Pellegrini confronted coach Paulo Fonseca and demanded the return of team manager Gianluca Gomber.
dicks.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, R11, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 21-01-2021, 18:30   #11699
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Mate, yr posts are uncomplete without yr signature "ffs".
Old 21-01-2021, 18:33   #11700
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
He has 85 goals in 109 competitive games for the Old Lady, putting him 16th in the club charts behind Pippo Inzaghi?s 89.

In such a short space of time, the Portuguese veteran is already closing on the top 10, which currently stands at 114 goals for Federico Munerati in 249 games.

Turning 36 next month, it?s unlikely Ronaldo will be able to catch up to the Juventus record-holder, as Alessandro Del Piero found the net 290 times in 705 competitive matches for the club.

He is 110 ahead of second-placed Roberto Bettega.

Juventus all-time scorers

Alessandro Del Piero: 290
Feck. For sum reason I didnt think he was this prolific in Italy. Hats off to his career.

Signature
Closed Thread