Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can he play in the 10 role?

If not I imagine Leao and Hauge are sold

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Stop quoting that picture of Hitchens. I feel I'm gonna have him in my dreams/nightmares

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selling Leao and get Kvaratskhelia makes sence.
Hes better and both feeted. Can play on both wings

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Isn’t Georgia Non-EU?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Even if you sell Hauge, you still have two LW's + Diaz. As much as he's talented, LW is our least worry and I don't really believe in these links.

I'm hearing more news about Brandt. Meh, I want Vlasic.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Stop quoting that picture of Hitchens. I feel I'm gonna have him in my dreams/nightmares

I was kind of hoping people would keep quoting that picture of Hitchens so we'd have pages and pages of walls of Hitchens. It's his day after all. :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Isn?t Georgia Non-EU?

Yes, but maybe they extend EU for these rules to some non-EU countries that are still in "Europe" I guess. I don't know though. Unless Kaio Jorge to Juventus really is done, and we would have that other non-EU spot.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Georgia is non EU. Not happening since our interest in Kaio is concrete

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kvaratskhelia is only 20 years old and plays on the left wing, but can also work on the right or in a more central attacking midfield role.

It’s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

He has three goals in eight senior caps for Georgia and has been at Rubin Kazan since 2019.

Borussia Monchengladbach had also shown interest in the two-footed winger, but the reports suggest Milan have clinched an agreement with both the player and his club.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kvaratskhelia is only 20 years old and plays on the left wing, but can also work on the right or in a more central attacking midfield role.

It?s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

He has three goals in eight senior caps for Georgia and has been at Rubin Kazan since 2019.

Borussia Monchengladbach had also shown interest in the two-footed winger, but the reports suggest Milan have clinched an agreement with both the player and his club.

So he plays all three roles behind the striker. But he's not a starting AM or RW. We already have 3 LWs for now, two of better quality it seems. And, can Diaz really pull of starting AM, and Saele starting RW? We still need a starter for those roles rather than them be starting and Khvicha as the rotation.

This doesn't really make sense why we would get him with what little apparent funds we have left. Unless Leao and Hauge are sold. Then it makes sense. But still need RW and AM.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

It?s reported the deal was brokered thanks to former Milan defender Kaladze, who helped connect the two clubs to reach a deal.

is this true???

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
is this true???

Kakha Kaladze-AC Milan and Georgian Football Legend about Khvicha Kvaratskhelia:

''I personally had a conversation with Paolo Maldini as well as Gennaro Gattuso about Kvicha. Napoli took great interest in buying him. They are my friends and they understood my opinion on Kvvicha.''

23 April 2021

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well, if he can play on the right and if he can play with both feet, that's totally different thing.

Even if it's stupid to buy LW and hope that he can perform on the right but I suppose that Moncada observed him. :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Kakha Kaladze-AC Milan and Georgian Football Legend about Khvicha Kvaratskhelia:

''I personally had a conversation with Paolo Maldini as well as Gennaro Gattuso about Kvicha. Napoli took great interest in buying him. They are my friends and they understood my opinion on Kvvicha.''

23 April 2021

QQeZcZL.gif

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

23 April 2021

Can't really argue with that

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
As long as Kaladze doesn't pull a Serginho-Duarte on us.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Well, if he can play on the right and if he can play with both feet, that's totally different thing.

Even if it's stupid to buy LW and hope that he can perform on the right but I suppose that Moncada observed him. :o

Is it?

Natural RWs are rarer and a lot of LWs try to learn to play on the right.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
https://twitter.com/RafaeLeao7/status/1418984414277734400

Is my man telling people to stop talking smack cuz he scored vs Modena?

the first 3 is Pioli screaming indications and the "zZzzs" is his reaction

I was kind of hoping people would keep quoting that picture of Hitchens so we'd have pages and pages of walls of Hitchens. It's his day after all. :proud:

1 day for him, a lifetime of PTSD ahead for me :D that condescending look)))

Hitchens gonna make u act up hein

pls translate

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As long as Kaladze doesn't pull a Serginho-Duarte on us.

i don't want to bad mouth serginho but i don't think he's a kakhaber level guy....talking about the mayor of tbilisi here.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what song is he listening to though?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Romagnoli:

On Gazidis: ?We are all with him, we wish him great luck. I know that he is watching the game, so a big good luck to Ivan, he will surely win this battle and he will come back stronger than before to us ?.

On the goal: "Now the goal is to work and start strong, we were good last year but the road is long and we need to work".

On the next season: "We always have to improve, last year we had a great season but this year we have to do even better."

How are you? ?I work, work and feel good so I work with the right mind. We all work together ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.