The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2021, 13:53   #27981
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post
This is true.

Many Asian fans are happy with the idea of football becoming less Euro-centric.
A milan fan that hates serie a, calcio, azzurri....many of them are here

Not to mention the glazers/singers are not european themselves either
Old 20-04-2021, 13:55   #27982
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Every industry that has too much money in it has gone to shit. Look at video games. Last two to three years are full of consumer-oriented, corporate, generic bullshit filled with microtransactions. Music industry got fucked up in the early 2000s, movie industry last great decade was in 1990s, and it got real bad after 2015. Everything is connected. Fucking consumerism. Video games were much harder back in the days, now companies literally says and draws to the gamer what he needs to do. Give him markers on the map, huge HUD...

And new generations are ******ed, Ted Kazcynsky was completely right in his Manifesto - technology is making people more and more people stupid. We don't have attention spans to anything anymore, because we depend on the technology too much.

And tbh, I'm not against super league, and UEFA and FIFA are guilty for this situation, but I'm saddened in the direction where the world is going, especially with this pandemic that accelerated many things. Rich are going to get richer n shiet. All this talk about new normal, new world and how everything needs to change...

For football, this is point of no return. I'm glad that Milan is in ESL, and I hope that we will make grand stadium as soon as possible. I also hope that Maldini is going to stay in the club for many years to come, and that we will be one of the more important factors in this league.
Old 20-04-2021, 13:55   #27983
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Quite some way to catch real sports then.
Old 20-04-2021, 13:57   #27984
beegees
Forza

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Quote:
Meanwhile Bennacer, Ibra, Hakan & Theo could miss the game.
We could even play with our primavera, you know.
there is literally nothing to lose
Old 20-04-2021, 14:00   #27985
leaf
4Rum Grouch #MAGA

Fav. Players: Daniel Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
i think you meant to say boban can now unfuck us twice.....first by saving paolo maldini, second by saving serie a and the champions league from gordon singer and ivan gazidis

Signature
Full homo

No homo
Old 20-04-2021, 14:01   #27986
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Daniel Maldini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
If that helps you cope then yes, SL will also fail in 15-20 years regardless and all of this is a big nothingburger.
It's not about my personal feelings.

I am closely associated to the football industry, and at the moment it appears that this is going to be terrible for the industry as a whole. Almost every industry professional I've interacted with is extremely unhappy with the SL plan.

Only a handful of people are related to these clubs, and professionals (both playing and non-playing) who are associated with mid to lower table clubs even in the top leagues are quite insecure about having to face pay cuts and job losses. Anyhow, things have been bad since Covid happen, SL will in all likelihood will make things even worse.

It's simply annoying to see fans of certain clubs rejoicing because "their" club is going to get richer because of the SL.

Signature

Ellyse Perry
Old 20-04-2021, 14:07   #27987
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
This is true.

Many Asian fans are happy with the idea of football becoming less Euro-centric.
North Americans as well

Signature
Old 20-04-2021, 14:08   #27988
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Bennacer and Calhanoglu have minor ankle injuries, Ibrahimovic and Theo have muscle problem.

Signature
Quote:
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
A mercato with 0 young french players is not a mercato.
Old 20-04-2021, 14:08   #27989
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
Every industry that has too much money in it has gone to shit. Look at video games. Last two to three years are full of consumer-oriented, corporate, generic bullshit filled with microtransactions. Music industry got fucked up in the early 2000s, movie industry last great decade was in 1990s, and it got real bad after 2015. Everything is connected. Fucking consumerism. Video games were much harder back in the days, now companies literally says and draws to the gamer what he needs to do. Give him markers on the map, huge HUD...

And new generations are ******ed, Ted Kazcynsky was completely right in his Manifesto - technology is making people more and more people stupid. We don't have attention spans to anything anymore, because we depend on the technology too much.

And tbh, I'm not against super league, and UEFA and FIFA are guilty for this situation, but I'm saddened in the direction where the world is going, especially with this pandemic that accelerated many things. Rich are going to get richer n shiet. All this talk about new normal, new world and how everything needs to change...

For football, this is point of no return. I'm glad that Milan is in ESL, and I hope that we will make grand stadium as soon as possible. I also hope that Maldini is going to stay in the club for many years to come, and that we will be one of the more important factors in this league.
I agree 100% however with football it also happened 20-25 years ago already.
Old 20-04-2021, 14:09   #27990
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

It should have been a World League but anyway...

Signature
Quote:
Old 20-04-2021, 14:09   #27991
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Current- Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Maignan, Kjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Milan?s CEO Ivan Gazidis sent a letter to the Club?s sponsors to explain what the new competition will be about.

?Dear partners, as an important part of the Milan family, I wanted to write to you about the announcement last night (the day before yesterday) on the future of European football.

?Milan are pleased to confirm that they are one of the 12 main European clubs that have come together to create a new midweek competition, the Super League.

?The goal is to create a format in which the best teams compete more regularly, improving the overall quality and intensity of European football.

?We are confident that this new 20-team competition will capture the imaginations of billions of football fans around the world and will represent the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the game of football.

?The football industry, like many others, has recently gone through a period of significant financial instability and hardship, accelerated by the global COVID-19 pandemic.

?The Super League will provide value and support to the entire football pyramid with increased financial resources, significantly increasing solidarity payments to national leagues and grassroots football.

?With also the creation of a corresponding women?s league, which will represent a transformative step forward for women?s football. At the same time as the commitment to create this new European tournament, the founding clubs are also making a long-term commitment to their domestic championships.

?Serie A will remain the most important weekend competition in Italy and Milan are proud to remain an important part of the pinnacle of Italian football. The clubs look forward to holding discussions with FIFA and UEFA and all other football institutions to work together in partnership to provide a structure that will be beneficial to football as a whole.

?This is an exciting time for the Club, for you as our partner and for European football. We look forward to taking this journey with you and we will keep you updated on developments as the project progresses."
Fuck off you cunt

Signature
Old 20-04-2021, 14:10   #27992
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
It's not about my personal feelings.

I am closely associated to the football industry, and at the moment it appears that this is going to be terrible for the industry as a whole. Almost every industry professional I've interacted with is extremely unhappy with the SL plan.

Only a handful of people are related to these clubs, and professionals (both playing and non-playing) who are associated with mid to lower table clubs even in the top leagues are quite insecure about having to face pay cuts and job losses. Anyhow, things have been bad since Covid happen, SL will in all likelihood will make things even worse.

It's simply annoying to see fans of certain clubs rejoicing because "their" club is going to get richer because of the SL.
How will the SL force them to face pay cuts or job losses? The teams from Serie A expressed that they are still interested in competing in Serie A. And lower tier clubs actually have more chance at European competitions.

Signature
Old 20-04-2021, 14:12   #27993
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Chelsea and Man City are 'wavering' about joining the European Super League, according to a well-placed executive at another club approached to join breakaway league. @guardian_sport
Replace them with SV Waregem and Red Star Belgrado.
Old 20-04-2021, 14:13   #27994
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Signature
Quote:
Old 20-04-2021, 14:14   #27995
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Gouiri is highly talented

Signature
Quote:
Old 20-04-2021, 14:14   #27996
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Bennacer and Calhanoglu have minor ankle injuries, Ibrahimovic and Theo have muscle problem.
When Benna got chopped down last game, I pretty much knew he would struggle to make it for this game.

The rest ... it seems Calha has an ankle bruise/injury every other day. Ibra hasn't played for more than a week, but here we are.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 20-04-2021, 14:16   #27997
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Super league ⭐️
Old 20-04-2021, 14:17   #27998
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
I will put up a picture of Florentino in my house if this plan comes to fruition

I will too
Old 20-04-2021, 14:18   #27999
Nevermore
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
How will the SL force them to face pay cuts or job losses? The teams from Serie A expressed that they are still interested in competing in Serie A. And lower tier clubs actually have more chance at European competitions.
They are afraid that they will become less relevant and all the money will go into SL
Old 20-04-2021, 14:20   #28000
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Pirlo: "Super League is a project for the future.“

Signature
Quote:
Closed Thread