The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2021, 20:52   #29681
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I think we will finish fourth ahead of Juve with Pirlo making a shameful history sabotaging Juve.

And a question about the SP.
Teams that backed off did it after giving their ok ?
How the fuck they changed their mind collectively & so quickly ?

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 22-04-2021 at 20:54.
Old 22-04-2021, 20:53   #29682
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I think we will finish fourth ahead of Juve with Pirlo making a shameful history sabotaging Juve.
Looking at Milan's last 6 games I'm guessing they get somewhere around 10 points unless their form starts to pick up. Will that be enough? Who knows. Not only do we play Lazio, Juve & Atalanta, we also have to play the clubs fighting for survival which won't be easy at all.
Old 22-04-2021, 20:57   #29683
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
You think it's healthy for a person feeling depression to put themselves in the position that's likely to exacerbate their depression? You think that's fine thing to perpetuate? Cut the snake at its head.

Want to feel depressed less often and work towards not being depressed? Stop being around the things that exacerbate it. Train your mind to think differently and not continually fall into the same trap like putting your whole days mental state in the hands of 11 players on a football pitch.
No, I dont think its healthy. Not even for myself. Like I said after the loss I went for a walk, avoided the forums and the news, smoked a joint, etc.

But I don?t go on here and shame people for the way they feel. Either try to empathize or let them cook. People come on here to connect with others about something they have no infuence over. I?m not saying you were wrong, the question is were you helpful? Be kind, you have no idea what that person is going through.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:02   #29684
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

We need to stay unbeaten against Juve, Lazio and Atalanta. Three draws, and three wins. Seems very unlikely. But greatest scenario would be to defeat fucking Atalanta in the last game, were we go to CL, and they end up fifth
Old 22-04-2021, 21:04   #29685
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
We need to stay unbeaten against Juve, Lazio and Atalanta. Three draws, and three wins. Seems very unlikely. But greatest scenario would be to defeat fucking Atalanta in the last game, were we go to CL, and they end up fifth
Would love that but it seems they have our number.

Napoli 3 - Lazio 0
- see what you do when you have quality...you take your damn chances
Old 22-04-2021, 21:06   #29686
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
This is meaningful only if the tie exists between just Napoli and us. If Atalanta, Napoli and we end up with the same points, we could be screwed. Very likely we will be the last of three. (Napoli 4-1 Atalanta; Atalanta 4-2 Napoli; Napoli 1-3 Milan; Milan 0-1 Napoli; Milan 0-3 Atalanta; Atalanta ?:? Milan on Week 38).
How does a three way tie work out? How does it get calculated?
Old 22-04-2021, 21:07   #29687
ZBoban
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Looking at Milan's last 6 games I'm guessing they get somewhere around 10 points unless their form starts to pick up. Will that be enough? Who knows. Not only do we play Lazio, Juve & Atalanta, we also have to play the clubs fighting for survival which won't be easy at all.
Ya that's too many tough matchups for this squad. Atalanta is on fire right now, they will make it for sure. As bad as Juve is playing I cannot see them missing out on top 4. That only leaves Napoli to somehow have a meltdown, which is also unlikely.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:08   #29688
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
No, I dont think its healthy. Not even for myself. Like I said after the loss I went for a walk, avoided the forums and the news, smoked a joint, etc.

But I don?t go on here and shame people for the way they feel. Either try to empathize or let them cook. People come on here to connect with others about something they have no infuence over. I?m not saying you were wrong, the question is were you helpful? Be kind, you have no idea what that person is going through.
"something they have no infuence over."

Exactly, so there's no reason to become upset if it's out of your control.

I empathize far more than you know or what appears. I'm just not going to pat you on the back and say poor baby because you put yourself in the position to provoke your bad feelings. And this what what a lot of people do here. And if they do it here it's reasonable to suggest they do it outside the forum as well.

It's good you have a way to release afterwards, but if you don't confront the issue before it happens you'll never come to a solution where you no longer feel depressed. Will yourself to think differently and you won't have to go on a walk and smoke a joint to feel better about it. You'll enjoy doing so in complete self content.

Signature
Old 22-04-2021, 21:08   #29689
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
As long as Ibra plays most of those games we're fine. Without him we're just lost up front.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:12   #29690
Paguma Larvata
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
This or Inter beating Jube on the last day and we qualify. Lol

Signature
"In Naples they are called the Camorra, In Sicily they are called La Cosa Nostra, In football they are called Juventus"
Old 22-04-2021, 21:13   #29691
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 View Post
Lol we need ibra. That 6 mill is not only for the player on the field. We need his mentality around the club other wise we will go back to being 8th instead of 2nd lol
If this is true that we have to pay 7.5 million to a perpetually injured player or we would be 8, why do we have a top 4 squad wage and value wise? It means we are misappropriating our funds wage wise and we have a very bad coach
Old 22-04-2021, 21:13   #29692
DeNiro
AC Milan Legend

if we fail to make CL it's on pioli

idiot loves his sons krunic, meite, samu too much. such shitty players

Paolo should feel some responsibility too for signing these shit cunts
Old 22-04-2021, 21:14   #29693
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Fuck UEFA

Play Six Finals for the love of God. WIN THEM ALL.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:19   #29694
Xudong
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
How does a three way tie work out? How does it get calculated?
just the same usual way. first the points earned from all four games, then if necessary, add all scores up and calculate the GD. That's why if we end up with the same points with Atalanta and Napoli (or Juventus), we could be in trouble.

Until 1990s, playoffs were used to break ties. But in the case of breaking a 3-way tie involving two relegation spots, H2H was applied first to eliminate one team from the mix (using the same method above described), then the remaining two would have a playoff. There was a different rule for ties involving more than 3 teams, but I can't remember exactly the details. Since then, Italy has greatly simplified the rule, and it is all just H2H.

Signature
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 22-04-2021 at 21:25.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:21   #29695
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Signature

Old 22-04-2021, 21:23   #29696
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
As long as Ibra plays most of those games we're fine. Without him we're just lost up front.
And everyone seems to have turned to glass. They pick up injuries without even playing.
Old 22-04-2021, 21:24   #29697
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Ibra, Bennacer, Theo - I hope we will have them for all games that comes. Calabria also on right, Hakan and Rebic to shine...just six games lads, you can do it
It's us or Napoli I think
Old 22-04-2021, 21:29   #29698
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Wtf, Napoli 5 - Lazio 2...Napoli is scary man...
Old 22-04-2021, 21:34   #29699
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
OFFICIAL: Milan have extended the contract of Zlatan Ibrahimovic for one year

Yay! More games to miss!

And then u have some commoders questioning the salary dollaruma is asking for

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 22-04-2021, 21:36   #29700
leaf
4Rum Grouch #MAGA

Fav. Players: Daniel Maldini

Quote:
Goodbye CL. Napoli up 2-0 and have a pretty easy schedule to finish the season.
^ This is the type of post Tantalis should go after

Signature
Full homo

No homo
Closed Thread