Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
MOM ... simply amazing.

88dc0bf0e987b56893477ec88200fc4e.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli got it all spot on in terms of match preparation, but I cannot believe that Bakayoko sub. You throw him on in the games vs Venezia and Spezia and let him gain match fitness, not at 1-0 vs an excellent Lazio midfield. He felt like a walking red card out there.
Pioli always prepares the matches to near perfection. His subs are a bit hit and miss tho .

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
What a game! Tonali was immense, our midfield dominated theirs! Actually our whole team did. The counter for both goals /drool

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I felt like Kessie being subbed was more political than tactical, a card being played, in addition to him losing the pen which is also a rare thing, putting some humility into him. And If Baka would have performed well this would have been more pressure applied to him and his agent as well.
On the other hand I think Baka won?t do good this season sadly, we?re not just the same Milan, we can?t afford him to do midfield mistakes like the season he played here A) the midfield completion is good (we don?t need him as much) B) he won?t be a starter and won?t have the time to adjust

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
So proud of our current team. True joy they giving us fans now. We deserve it too - some of the most loyal fans in the world imho :)

Falling in deep love with Tonali. What a class act.

Good to see Leao getting regular starting LW spot , he’s growing and with some more maturity and composure to make right decisions he can become very very dangerous.

Tomori what an absolute beast - love the aggression - helps us to counter quickly. Such an integral part of our team now.

Calabria only love. <3 . Symbol of Milan. I hope you stay a Rossonero for your whole career man. He looked so good even at Lb for Italy! We are super well covered at FUll Back!

Good to see Romagnoli have a good dominating performance. Great for team morale imo.

Theo can’t wait to see u making those 60 yard runs in CL :star:

Kessie was dominant as usual, unlucky about the penalty. Nothing more to say till he renews his contract unfortunately. Hopefully this doesn’t affect his game and he continues to put in professional performances till it’s sorted.

Rebic MOTM for me. Was so so important for the attack today and 2 great assists.

Brahm good match aswell- continuity and confidence is doing him a world of good. Hope he continues like this.

Huge game coming up lads. Liverpool in CL. We Been waiting for CL for too long now. Will Deffo have a tear in my eye when I see our beautiful team with the backdrop of the Champions League anthem. :proud:

SempreMilan always !!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I didn't understand the Kessie - Bakayoko sub at all. Kessie was tired? Bennacer still unfit?

I think it was a combination of those plus maybe Pioli wanted Bakayoko's size to battle with a very physical Lazio.

Anyway, Bakayoko is really a confidence player. He looked so nervous out there and should have played more simple for the time he was on.

save legs for liverpool

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali and Leao have stepped up nicely.

Hope they keep that level of play throughout the season. If they do, we can get that 19th star.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Tonali is already becoming our best midfielder, most complete, most talented, and highest ceiling. Let's see if he can stay consistent. Hope so

Also, Leao is sooo much better at LW, please keep him there and never striker!

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Romagnoli-Tomori great pairing, control and speed balance. Left foot right foot. Need to renew Romagnoli bc our main CB pairing can be set for several years as they cover each other's weaknesses and now having Tonali in mid he covers so much more defensively as well.

Dissapointed we didn't go for Zambo-Anguissa, better than Kessie and better than Bakayoko from the game I saw but is what it is.

Team is growing, now the question is when the rest of the players get to peak levels will Elliot pay their salary??? maybe not bc they havent done it with anyone so far...

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dissapointed we didn't go for Zambo-Anguissa, better than Kessie and better than Bakayoko from the game I saw but is what it is.
Anguissa?? AFCON my friend.We will be losing both Kessie and Bennacer,signing him is certainly not a smart move lol.And who's to say that Bakayoko will not improved?He might well to be better.I won't be suprised as the season goes on,he might recapture his level of 3 years ago when he was our player or even surpass it...

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anguissa?? AFCON my friend.We will be losing both Kessie and Bennacer,signing him is certainly not a smart move lol.And who's to say that Bakayoko will not improved?He might well to be better.I won't be suprised as the season goes on,he might recapture his level of 3 years ago when he was our player or even surpass it...

more concerned about the long term rather than afcon, bakayoko has the potential to get there again, after the first half of the season his first spell with us he was a new player and was amazing, lets see if he can get there again.

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Atmosphere in San Siro was very good. So optimistic.
They said 37k tickets got sold but I really believe it was up to 50k!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
E_JyXJvXEAM88F3

Average playing position yesterday, pic by gazzetta

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So there IS something there after all?

the way you were talking last season and during the summer was like he's a bum who'll never become anything.

He was average & he seems better this year.
I just called spade a spade & didnt pretend i know the future.
You prefer i pull a Vutlure on Cala?!
Or like you hating on Rebic who was good last season.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Oh my

I was bricking it before the game.

Would have beene happy with the draw

Pioli and the boys smashed it :eek:

Could easily have scored 5-6 goals

That's one of the most dominating performamces ive seen us have vs a top side in recent years

Im buzzin :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tonali and Leao have stepped up nicely.

Hope they keep that level of play throughout the season. If they do, we can get that 19th star.

We have only 1 star Allan :/

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We all really need to appreciate the defensive performance here - I mean look at the scores in the other Lazio games

If we kept this defensive solidity with continuity this year we?ll win the league

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I can't move on with how well we played. The team effort and pressing were superb. I'm not saying that we'll win scudetto but the way the 3 matches went on, we rarely given our opponents any momentum to create easy chances while we were too direct to bypass any midfield pressure that opponent presents. Maignan, Tomori and Tonali/Kessie can distribute the ball well which makes our play very unpredictable. I won't even be surprised if we win against Liverpool. Amazing team.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
The whole defense was awesome

also Tonali and Rebic :thumbsup:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Tonali has been so good this season. It’s great to have IbraGOD back. Hopefully Kessie will extend. This squad has stars in the making and will become world class. The CL will prove it

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He plays like shit then he is shit.
He plays good then am the first to celebrate.
Also seems that DM/AM/box2box is his possition :lol:

You mean to tell me you?re a reactionary?

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
great match from all, hard to pick motm but tonali gets a shout, rebic too, but honestly, they all played amazing, we are playing for each other like a team, love it!

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A fantastic performance. I was worried going into the game but I should not have feared we were excellent. We were on top from start to finish and had Kessie scored the penalty it really could have been 4 or 5 we got.

All players were fantastic bar Bakayoko who had an off night. If he hadn't of gone off injured I think he would have been sent off so that was a blessing in disguise.

Forza Milan!

Schedule