The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2012, 14:53   #6781
Dark Knight
Maestro

Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Berlusconi should SELL
fixed

Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 18:32   #6782
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

For the first time in a while, I'm disappointed with Galliani for January signings - we did DICK ALL, and didn't upgrade the squad for CL

However, I believe he'll prove me wrong in the summertime and he'll bring Monty, Eriksen and other players who'll help us for the treble next season

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:35   #6783
asoundwave
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrasilianMilan View Post
For the first time in a while, I'm disappointed with Galliani for January signings - we did DICK ALL, and didn't upgrade the squad for CL

However, I believe he'll prove me wrong in the summertime and he'll bring Monty, Eriksen and other players who'll help us for the treble next season
Sorry brasilianmilan..but hope he does NOT prove you wrong with monty..he is such an Average player..not really any step up to what we got...if you are thinking big for summer eriksen is a good start though,,alot o people would say hamsik but i tend to see him underperform gainst big teams..maybe he is just a small game player..or i could be wrong and just needs the switch to a big team.
asoundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:41   #6784
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoundwave View Post
Sorry brasilianmilan..but hope he does NOT prove you wrong with monty..he is such an Average player..not really any step up to what we got...if you are thinking big for summer eriksen is a good start though,,alot o people would say hamsik but i tend to see him underperform gainst big teams..maybe he is just a small game player..or i could be wrong and just needs the switch to a big team.
Why do people on this forum think it's impossible to field more than one ball-playing CM? You do know both Aqua and Monto can start right? Don't tell me you don't think Monto wouldn't be a huge upgrade from Nocerino in big games where living off Ibra doesn't work?

Getting a more mobile DM would make players like Nocerino and Flam pretty much useless for us.

Anyway, Eriksen isn't as great as people here seem to think. He's still a prospect. Would probably not bench KPB.

Agree about Hamsik though.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:26   #6785
blaze
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrasilianMilan View Post

I'm hoping for Eriksen (or a similar player), but we'll probably get Erik Huseklepp instead

Signature
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29   #6786
Ash
Swag Maestro

We would get jack shit this summer
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05   #6787
Dark Knight
Maestro

Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
We would get jack shit this summer
i hear he is an amazing player.. great technicque, pace to burn, vision, strength the whole works..

Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:13   #6788
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
i hear he is an amazing player.. great technicque, pace to burn, vision, strength the whole works..
We already got him

His name is MUNTARI
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22   #6789
Ramzee
Forza Milan per sempre!

Fav. Players: De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Why do people on this forum think it's impossible to field more than one ball-playing CM? You do know both Aqua and Monto can start right? Don't tell me you don't think Monto wouldn't be a huge upgrade from Nocerino in big games where living off Ibra doesn't work?

Getting a more mobile DM would make players like Nocerino and Flam pretty much useless for us.

Anyway, Eriksen isn't as great as people here seem to think. He's still a prospect. Would probably not bench KPB.

Agree about Hamsik though.
Monto-DDR-Aqua would be so fucking amazing

Signature

Ramzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:27   #6790
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
We already got him

His name is MUNTARI

this is so funny!! you're hyping Muntari in a very sarcastic way, because he sucks! loooool comedy genius, and so original at that!!!

Seriously, never heard this one before.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:37   #6791
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

this is so funny!! you're hyping Muntari in a very sarcastic way, because he sucks! loooool comedy genius, and so original at that!!!

Seriously, never heard this one before.
Muntari
Old 03-02-2012, 13:17   #6792
Whimsical Wally
Banned

Fav. Players: Thiago Silva, Kevin Prince Boateng, Antonio Cassano & Antonio Nocerino.

Build our own stadium, lower the capacity slightly, turn the stadium into a complex where you can have dinner, buy plenty of merchandise, book accommodation, etc.

If we have to struggle short term with monetary funds, so be it. Short term pain for long term gain.
Whimsical Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 17:15   #6793
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Want to thank barbara and silvio. If we lose the scudetto its 100% your fault

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 17:17   #6794
luke07
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

it's whole of berlu' clan fault
luke07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 17:35   #6795
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Really happy that we didn't blow money on that Tevez guy.

Really grateful for the wonderful deal Galliani made for Maxi Lopez
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 17:36   #6796
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Please explain, if it is your same old rant then I thought you were better than that.

Oh and your boy missed again today and like I said the hate would come out because the other Brazillian isnt around to blame. It will get worse and he will crumble if he doesnt take a chance soon.

Hopefully Ibra only gets two games, El Shaaarawy continues to shine and Pato can come back ready.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 18:09   #6797
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
Please explain, if it is your same old rant then I thought you were better than that.

Oh and your boy missed again today and like I said the hate would come out because the other Brazillian isnt around to blame. It will get worse and he will crumble if he doesnt take a chance soon.

Hopefully Ibra only gets two games, El Shaaarawy continues to shine and Pato can come back ready.
It has less to do with selling pato and more to do with I'm confident they blocked the deal for tevez. Blocked galliani for offering more etc. I'm pretty convinced it had to do with block patos PT however that's my conjecture. And personally I think its a dumb one cause if he's as good as advertised, he'd find his way into lineup regardless.

And especially when you consider patos out till march atleast and cassano for year.... blocking it was stupid. I mean galliani was a matter of a couple mil away and more favorable terms. He clearly wanted it. Allegri wanted it. He had his agreement with tevez. Its hard to not see higher up politics being the stalling point

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 19:11   #6798
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

its patos fault OMG
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 19:18   #6799
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
It has less to do with selling pato and more to do with I'm confident they blocked the deal for tevez. Blocked galliani for offering more etc. I'm pretty convinced it had to do with block patos PT however that's my conjecture. And personally I think its a dumb one cause if he's as good as advertised, he'd find his way into lineup regardless.

And especially when you consider patos out till march atleast and cassano for year.... blocking it was stupid. I mean galliani was a matter of a couple mil away and more favorable terms. He clearly wanted it. Allegri wanted it. He had his agreement with tevez. Its hard to not see higher up politics being the stalling point
Yes yes yes it's Pato's fault. Cauz selling him and buying a cuptied striker would do wonders for whatever CL campaign we could come up with.....

The lengths people would go to defend the bald fuck's fail. Didn't the same Bald Fuck state that Tevez is gonna be Cassano's replacement and that we were not gonna sell any of our stars to get him? Didn't the same bald fuck parade around acting as if Tevez is a done deal

But bald fuck got a kick up his backside when he realized City weren't the idiots he thought them to be. So what he does? desperately tries to sell Pato and when that fails tries to cover up his massive fail by posting in another joke offer.

But hey, bald fuck is a transfer maestro. He got us MUNTARI after all....

Our savior, our long searched for trequartista. Not to mention Barbie boy Lopez
Old 05-02-2012, 19:19   #6800
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Melissa satta too.

Signature
sushanmilano is offline   Reply With Quote