The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-11-2014, 13:50   #14781
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 23:15   #14782
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."
Fans: Galliani, who will Milan buy this year?
Galliani: Look what I got here .... Mastour, Modic...
Fans: ooooo, shiny.

Deja Vu Cristante 2.0 . Modic will not be the saviour of the country, if he becomes a valid player 3-4 years in the future great... what will we do until then?

Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 00:44   #14783
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
ACMilan: Where former bankers tell the manager what formation to play and ignores scouts and experts to sign whatever player they want.
golden posts plez

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 12:42   #14784
Il grande Milan
Honey, I'm home

I recently read that Berlusconi tried to buy Inter twice (in the 70'ies and early 80's) but failed because of circumstances, so he went for Milan instead. That's what you call a true businessma.. euhhh... Milanista .

Last edited by Il grande Milan; 24-11-2014 at 12:44.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 16:08   #14785
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Hold The Milan

Old 24-11-2014, 18:56   #14786
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Real Madrid reject lol

He was often there best player & far better than Casillas, they just needed a new shiny toy to play with.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 19:48   #14787
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

I agree with it except Lopez isn't a Madrid reject and who overrates DES outside of Milan fans?
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 23:56   #14788
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
I recently read that Berlusconi tried to buy Inter twice (in the 70'ies and early 80's) but failed because of circumstances, so he went for Milan instead. That's what you call a true businessma.. euhhh... Milanista .
Old news

But..

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 03:59   #14789
yaohan
National Team Player

Quote:
Haha
so sad but so true
yaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:35   #14790
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
And we're paying: 5 + 3 + 8 + 3.2 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 4.8 + 4.8 + 2 + 8 = 52.8m/yr for that starting line-up

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 05:11   #14792
yaohan
National Team Player

Is there a long term plan to fire galliani?
Old 26-11-2014, 08:17   #14793
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaohan View Post
Is there a long term plan to fire galliani?
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 12:25   #14794
yaohan
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfat View Post
Lol, I'm not sure if uncle fester is susceptible to natural events.
Old 27-11-2014, 17:19   #14795
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Old 27-11-2014, 20:41   #14796
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Old news

But..
so handsome..
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 20:48   #14797
joyrider
Il Moderati

Ribery
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 17:15   #14798
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default 28/11/2014 FRIDAY With The PRESIDENT

MILANELLO – President Silvio Berlusconi made his 13th visit to Milanello since the start of the season on Friday. The club president was in good spirits and arrived in an Audi at around 14.00.

Quote:
Upon arrival, Berlusconi met with Filippo Inzaghi and greeted the players gathered in the lunch-hall following their morning training session at Milanello.

For the occasion, a cake was made by Francesco Manico from the Croissant d'Or patisserie in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan) which was said to have been “delicious” according to the club president.

Then, Berlusconi had the chance to speak to the entire squad ahead of this Sunday’s home match against Udinese. This is what he said, starting by expressing his satisfaction with the derby day performance:

"You didn’t let Inter play, and this already seems to me a good thing, they didn’t play, you stopped Kovacic, my compliments to Essien. Menez’s goal was wonderful, the new father.

It wasn’t a bad match, you fought with lots of strength, enthusiasm and passion, congratulations for this.

Now in every match we must make a step forward, an extra improvement. I encourage the coach to make changes, so that no one feels excluded and so that they always have the desire to continue making sacrifices by keeping themselves in shape.

Luckily I have a good sense of humour, it’s a big defence against everything, against evils, use it as often as you can.

You, Stephan, remember to put your head further forward, this way the shot goes lower, put lots of heavy things in your hair, this way it comes naturally to lower your head and the shot will go lower, if you have your body up high, the shot goes high.

I know there’s a good atmosphere amongst you, I’m happy, I’m always here for you like a big brother or as a grand-father, as you prefer. After a break in the last 3 years I’m back to being the president again and I can take care of these things.
"

The President’s visit came to an end at 16.15.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 28-11-2014 at 17:22.
Old 28-11-2014, 17:33   #14799
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "The transfer market? We have 28 players. If nobody leaves, then nobody will arrive."

Galliani: "Brozovic? I don't know anything."

Galliani: "Perin is a great goalkeeper, but he belongs to Genoa."

Galliani: "Mexes seemed a big angry when I saw him yesterday. But I worry when players aren't angry."

Galliani: "I have been hoping for years that Sacchi would work with us. Our doors are always open for him."

Galliani: "We have four tough matches before christmas, and we hope to do well."

Galliani: "I still think that Torres has ankle problems which prevents him from being at 100%."

Galliani: "Pazzini has never asked to be sold, and nobody has ever wanted to sell him."

Galliani: "We are always missing 4-5 starters, but I think that we can do well when everybody is fit and ready."

Galliani: "We will be without Honda in January, but he will be replaced by one of the players in our current squad."

Galliani: "We won't sign any players to replace Honda when he is playing in the Asian Cup."

Galliani: "Honda will leave after the match vs. Roma on December 20, and he will return in February if Japan reaches the Asian Cup final."
Old 29-11-2014, 19:03   #14800
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator