• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Because they sold them.

giphy.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Ekremknour
AC Milan made an attempt for Edin Dzeko, but AS Roma did not accept the offer. As far as I learned, AC Milan made an offer of around 6 million Euros.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just read a very interesting article on how we can determine how much we can spend.
Revenue - expenses + 5 m = what you can spend or if the owner is willing to put money: revenue - expenses + 30 m.

Without having access to the club books it is impossible to calculate exactly, but just taking out the wages + amortization of the arrivals from 2019 onwards + the installments we still owe for Kessie and Paqueta I would say we have no more than 30-40 m to spend (accounted properly, not the whole transfer sum).

And we already spend 7 m on Tomori and ~ 3 m on Maignan, while we sold Laxalt for ~ 3m.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
@Ekremknour
AC Milan made an attempt for Edin Dzeko, but AS Roma did not accept the offer. As far as I learned, AC Milan made an offer of around 6 million Euros.

Nah, if Milan had 6 Mil to spend, Giroud would already be here.
Calling bullshit on this one.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Maybe we rate Dzeko higher than Giroud?

But yea seems bullshit

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We have 6m to spend obviously, but we don't want to waste it if Giroud can get out of his Chelsea contract for free.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
6 minutes in and Switzerland have already scored against Turkey. Hakan in the mud.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
bernardeschi..dress-wearing clown

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Turkey hasn't scored a goal yet. Hakan's aspiration for a big contract somewhere else just took a big hit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why didnt anayone tell me that italy are playing

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"I want to wait until after EURO 2020 to decide my future."

Ends up losing every game and not performing. Maldini should hand him an appropriately adjusted contract of 2m + bonuses.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
chiesa and belotti both starting.. aaaargh

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[Tutto****] On Tonali, the option to buy has now officially expired, so the deal will have to be re-discussed between Milan and Brescia. Both clubs are wanting to reach an agreement by the end of the month because the Rossoneri have already paid €10m for his loan, and are discussing with the Rondinelle to find a solution which nets them a discount on the €25m extra owed (including bonuses) plus 10% future resale.

However, the situation is described as ‘deadlocked’ at the moment. There should be no major problems regarding the success of the operation because all the parties involved are pushing for Tonali to remain at Milan. The Rossoneri want to lower the cash sum by inserting Giacomo Olzer’s card, but it is not enough at the moment.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Tutto****] On Tonali, the option to buy has now officially expired, so the deal will have to be re-discussed between Milan and Brescia. Both clubs are wanting to reach an agreement by the end of the month because the Rossoneri have already paid ?10m for his loan, and are discussing with the Rondinelle to find a solution which nets them a discount on the ?25m extra owed (including bonuses) plus 10% future resale.

However, the situation is described as ?deadlocked? at the moment. There should be no major problems regarding the success of the operation because all the parties involved are pushing for Tonali to remain at Milan. The Rossoneri want to lower the cash sum by inserting Giacomo Olzer?s card, but it is not enough at the moment.

Maldini needs to stop watching Italy play and get these deals done

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25 years is just too old for a nobody. screams FRAUD

People who don?t know him shouldnt talk trash about him.
I know him for several years, playing for Gent. He is way to good for the Belgium League. He really is a good player. Not starting material yet, but a great backup striker for Ibraimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini needs to stop watching Italy play and get these deals done

If everything is pointing toward closure Maldini is right to play hardball. But I'm a bit surprised there was this much room for negotiation, I thought we were obliged to cough up the cash and that the formula just bought us time for the books.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who don?t know him shouldnt talk trash about him.
I know him for several years, playing for Gent. He is way to good for the Belgium League. He really is a good player. Not starting material yet, but a great backup striker for Ibraimovic

Ibrahimovic will be the backup player next season.
Is he good enough to start 60% of the matches?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
"I want to wait until after EURO 2020 to decide my future."

Ends up losing every game and not performing. Maldini should hand him an appropriately adjusted contract of 2m + bonuses.

Sure he wished he didn't turn down that big contract offer now.
I think this speaks directly to his delusions of grandeur. I believe he honestly thought they would do well and top clubs would come calling.

Worse thing for us though would be any blow back from fans / reporters at start of new season and he goes into a funk.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What team in CL will be scared of Milan with Hakan as CAM

no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule