The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
You need to see Chelsea possible Lineup when They officially announced havertz.. And get kepa's replacement.
That is hell of squad

Was telling a Chelsea fan who is a mate of mine how good their team will look on paper last night actually.

But imo our team will have more talent than theirs in terms of potential.

This is just my.opinin but from what I have seen I really belive that Donna tonelli leao and possibly even this diaz kid could be the best players in their position for a long time even benna.

This diaz kid is so sooth. He is a bit light but he is aggressive when he gets contact and with his balance keeps his feet. Plus his control puts him on another level. And leao wow what a player he can be . I really don't think some people here appreciate how talented he is. He is the most talent player I have seen in a long time. He has every chance to be as good as zlatan was. You know what makes him so good. He makes things look easy. Sometimes he scores and it's like that was an easy opportunity. Then you. Re watch and realise it wasn't that easy. He just made it look like it was.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
AS: Negotiations between AC Milan and Real Madrid for Brahim Diaz are successful. He will arrive in the next few days.
He will play on loan for one season without, there is no buy-option.

I really doubt this is true

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
brahim looks interesting and wouldnt be worry about buyback option tbh
real has top attackers and looking for new shiny toys each season
if he would look like world class player he wouldnt be loaned and very good player for us still may be far away from rm roster :)

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
AS: Negotiations between AC Milan and Real Madrid for Brahim Diaz are successful. He will arrive in the next few days.
He will play on loan for one season without, there is no buy-option.

I really doubt this is true

We didn't get cabellos last year because there was no option. Doubt we would do this. But you never know. I rate this kid but if it's a dry loan his minutes will not be much at all. He will be brought as a third choice imo.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Werner
Pulisic-Havertz-Ziyech
Kovacic-Kante
Chilwell-Silva-Christensen-Azpilicueta
Donna(rumour)

That attack is the most exciting

Yeah that looks great on paper. Fuck. Can't believe T.Silva is theirs as well

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would have yelled sold before they even got to the 2M bonus.

Maldini wants 10Me+2Me. We are not very far. It can be done.
Hopefully Cagliari's offer puts rockets under the arses of Sevilla and Bologna who both were rumoured to be interested by Calabria.

Also fun how we receive an offer after Massara says that we are not adding him to the transfer list but will consider offers.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If we manage to get 10m from Cagliari for Calabria that would be an achievement.

Would also free up considerable funds for the market. 10m pure, pristine capital gain.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I don't think hes that raw, has a whole season of serie a experience, a few national caps. Plus he looks physically strong

If you look at his playing style and not the stats he is still raw both mentally and technique wise, so very comparable to Bennacer who has kicked on his development since joining us.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When Juventus was relegated Ibra joined Inter on a free transfer. So technically he wasn't a Serie b player.

"On 10 August 2006, Ibrahimović completed a ?24.8 million move to Inter Milan, signing a four-year-deal."

Nope.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why you short change our youth?.. our club would demand 20mm for Calabria.

We need to sell this guy please at the highest possible cost.

Up and down performances in a mediocre team. He isn't worth close to 20m. Maybe in PL.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8m + 2m or even 10m for Calabria is not enough, he is worth more and you cannot get a good or better replacement for that money in a low risk transfer.

Also there aren't good alternatives anyway, Aurier seems to be the best realistic options which is not exciting, I rather keep Calabria at this point.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tuttomercatoweb.com, Cesare Prandelli, among other things, also spoke of Sandro Tonali: "Inter or Milan? He would be fine anywhere. He is a modern midfielder who has technical quality and also good physical prowess. Of the new generations he is the more complete. It is right that the big teams can think about him. "

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm certain that in a couple of months Brahim Diaz will be our starting right midfielder. He seems like a much better Castillejo and has a bit of his intensity as well. Ibra will really enjoy playing with him. Can see him use Ibra a lot as a wall to break into space. He's not fast but has a really incredible change of pace, similar to Bennacer. The fact that he's two footed makes him especially dangerous.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
8m + 2m or even 10m for Calabria is not enough, he is worth more and you cannot get a good or better replacement for that money in a low risk transfer.

Also there aren't good alternatives anyway, Aurier seems to be the best realistic options which is not exciting, I rather keep Calabria at this point.

We sold Loca for 13M and Cutrone for 18M, Calabria is worse than them. The irony is they kept the worst from Primavera products in the team.

10M it?s fine, next year it will be less. Or we?ll end with the fodder in the team and he will guarantee a goal to the opponent like every game.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Brahim Diaz means Paqueta is out, right?

Him plus money for milenkovic would be perfect.

Calabria plus money for Emerson as well....

Unless they loan Paqueta out, I don?t get this thing. You take Brahim (who has been Paqueta of Real Madrid) on dry loan but you sell your talent without waiting much for him. Makes no sense.

Also we need RW, we are fine with the AMs atm.

Milenkovic is just an overrated average CB like Skriniar.

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Also from the practise game I watched is it possible that sael is being moved to the left so he can cut in on his left. He acored a good goal like that. Maybe he will be rebics back up.and Diaz and Samu will compete for the right side. Obvs that leaves ibra and leao for the CF.(leao is very similar to what zlatan was at the same age in terms of style).

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Also from the practise game I watched is it possible that sael is being moved to the left so he can cut in on his left. He acored a good goal like that. Maybe he will be rebics back up.and Diaz and Samu will compete for the right side. Obvs that leaves ibra and leao for the CF.(leao is very similar to what zlatan was at the same age in terms of style).

Yeah that would make sense. Agreed on Leao being similar to Zlatan, but more during his Ajax days, he was quite thin and not as bulky as he later became when he went to juve.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CorSera - Bakayoko at Milan, the deal almost closed

#AlmostDone.

This period is the worst. Diaz, Tonali and Bakayoko all seemingly lined up, and then the gruelling nextweeks cominghours countdown.

On the plus side of the ledger all three deals seem pretty straight forward, without significant competition. Let's conclude them and use the rest of the window to coo Viola into letting Milenkovic go.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
#AlmostDone.

This period is the worst. Diaz, Tonali and Bakayoko all seemingly lined up, and then the gruelling nextweeks cominghours countdown.

On the plus side of the ledger all three deals seem pretty straight forward, without significant competition. Let's conclude them and use the rest of the window to coo Viola into letting Milenkovic go.

If we can get milinkovic too that would be the best mercato since 2010 (maybe even better than that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.