Cristian Daminuta Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Full name: Cristian Alexandru Daminuţă
Date of birth: 15 February 1990 (1990-02-15) (age 20)
Place of birth: Timişoara, Romania
Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)
Position: Central Midfielder

One of three players we took from Inter. Likened to Cambiasso by inter fans. Loads of potential and talent. But seems to have an issue with partying and professionalism. He wanted out of Inter, Inter wanted him gone.

cristian-daminuta_tn.jpg

daminuta.jpg

daminuta.jpg

826-156212-daminuta.jpg

Picturefromromania-vid242.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well let's hope Mama Galliani and Papa Berlusconi sort him out. :tongue:

Yes. I did steal that.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
from romanian inter fan (the anti-AZ)

Daminuta has potential but he's a bum, just like Adriano. Only party, women, alcohol, etc. He won't make it here.

i'm getting his jersey

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Im loving all the youngsters we are signing but it needed to be done a few years earlier plus with the limited funds we have is it best being spent on talented youngsters? When there are so many areas in our first team that need to be looked at....... Anyway welcome to the club hope he sorts his stuff out and becomes a star

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm happy, even if hes a good player or a decent player, we finally have someone who looks like a cunt in the team :star:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
okay aside from FOssati who is confirmed to sign with, us I still haven't had any 100% confirmation about this kid and Filkor :conf:
hope things will be sort out soon, maybe some interview, where will they (daminuta and Filkor) be placed next season.. in the first team, loan out or whatever :conf:
Milan site is busy reconstructing who knows what:tongue:without making any transfer confirmation :head::rolleyes:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
okay aside from FOssati who is confirmed to sign with, us I still haven't had any 100% confirmation about this kid and Filkor :conf:
hope things will be sort out soon, maybe some interview, where will they (daminuta and Filkor) be placed next season.. in the first team, loan out or whatever :conf:
Milan site is busy reconstructing who knows what:tongue:without making any transfer confirmation :head::rolleyes:

Il be just happy if this cunt doesn't sign with us.Fossati is the only one out of the 3 i wanted so he can fuck off and rot on inter`s bench.

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
I'm not too happy about this signing, just seems like wasted money. And with money being extremely tight these days this hurts even more.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
doesn't look like a party boy :tongue:

daminuta-nud.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Like i said,cunt.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is he any good? youtube?<<?<?<?

edit.

lolzol

ps those romanian bittys r bad

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
great to have you on board, party animal

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Daminuta?
ok, he is too old for the Primavera so I guess we gonna see him get some matches this season. Not sure in which position he is playing. CM?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Hmm with Ronaldinho around he could get some serious partying done! Hope Pato and the other youngsters don't get influenced too!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like a slavic version of adriano. Time to hide ronaldinho and not vice versa? He couldnt have come @ a worse time with pato getting over his collapsed marriage. Realistic to expect duck developing a drinking habit with him around:tongue:

On a serious note i cant believe inter just sold us all these youngsters just to pay mancinis wages. Fester for once came trough:star: or its just morrati so disgusted with the idea of paying his own money on that flop of flops.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's true that 5 out of the 7 M we paid for these three kids were for this one?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
nobody really knows, the fees are undisclosed, the papers are just making those numbers

Reaction score
A combination of this kid with Ronaldinho could be something we have never seen before...outside of the pitch of course.

It is true that Ronaldinho looks preety fit next thi daminuta. sad.

Schedule