Andrea Petagna Thread

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
if we get Honda + we have Balo and maybe a fit Robinho - i think it won't be a problem to scorea against weak teams
last season we had the creativity problem in midfield... we had no connection between midfield and attack, no trequartista... Honda should solve this problem

but anyway, i think Niang will be first on the list of getting chances, and Petagna will get some only if Niang screwes up like last season

I am not convinced if we don't get a quality CM. Just like you said, we had/have creativity problem in midfield. If we play with trequartista, the problem is still there except Saponara and/or Honda could play in CM position and they play well there.

If we get Honda as trequartista an a quality CM than I am comfortable to wait the best game from Milan under Allegri.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I am not convinced if we don't get a quality CM. Just like you said, we had/have creativity problem in midfield. If we play with trequartista, the problem is still there except Saponara and/or Honda could play in CM position and they play well there.

If we get Honda as trequartista an a quality CM than I am comfortable to wait the best game from Milan under Allegri.
Yeah, the midfield is still our weakest spot.
imho, the best formation for us with the current squad would be 4-2-3-1, which would have SES/Roby/Niang/Ljajic on the wings and Honda in the center, ahead of Monto-DeJ and behind Balo.
The fullbacks would have a lot of work, but considering we are good on this part, it would be ok.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So this is officially milans only right winger with a left foot? I like these kind of right wingers. Both niang and saponara are limitied since they are both right footed. Their game is heavily limited to running down the flank and crossing meh.....

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think Robson is the only one who can use both feet quite well

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He sticks mostly to the left. I think he scored his very first goal for milan from the right thoe after he didnt really do much on that side. Just like most of milans wingers he prefers to drift from the left. So yeah he is decent with both feet just obviously prefers to stick to the left. Even niang if i saw correctly played alot on the left now in milanello when theres no el sharawi.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
So this is officially milans only right winger with a left foot? I like these kind of right wingers. Both niang and saponara are limitied since they are both right footed. Their game is heavily limited to running down the flank and crossing meh.....

this.spot on

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
BPOsphQCcAA3bfd.jpg:large

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the midfield is still our weakest spot.
imho, the best formation for us with the current squad would be 4-2-3-1, which would have SES/Roby/Niang/Ljajic on the wings and Honda in the center, ahead of Monto-DeJ and behind Balo.
The fullbacks would have a lot of work, but considering we are good on this part, it would be ok.

De Jong, Montolivo, Poli, Boateng, Cristante, Muntari
i dont think mid is bad.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saw him in the preseason match, holy crap this kid is a tank

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He is Ronaldo-like (R9) but without technique.

You mean face or physically?

Physically I see him has similarities to Vieri, big size of body with strong feet on the ground.

His face looks indeed a bit like real Ronaldo.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Fast & strong, good touch on the ball & finish. Keep up the good work

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
He is surprisingly fast :eek:

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good enough,but why i see him lack of fitness or stamina whereby in the last 5 minutes he showed tiredness although didnt play full game.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Dude, it's only the 3rd friendly of the season, and the 1st against a decent team

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good enough,but why i see him lack of fitness or stamina whereby in the last 5 minutes he showed tiredness although didnt play full game.

young player alway do. they lack speed and stamina at highnest level but in future they are used with it. this period they are working very hard in pre-season work loads.
good enough! definitely!! its reason why milan extended his contract to 2018 (with Pro contract) (Ganz junior, berretta, zigoni... only Young contract)

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He looked good, don't know if we will roll the dice on him with Pazzini out.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Proud milanello's product!!!!!

Massimiliano Sorgato ‏@maxsorgato
from Scirea tour to Trofeo Tim, great Bryan, Andrea, Mario (Piccinocchi)
BP5B0TtCEAAZik8.jpg:large

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
review his goal in primavera team, the fourth goal is impressed!!! he driblled through 4 player to score!!!

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he'll be able to contribute to the first team pretty soon. Unlike other young players he won't have that much difficulty with adjusting to Serie A defenders.
With such a tank-like physique even veteran defenders will have a hard time trying to bully him. Very Vieri-esque.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Yaaah, let's hype the shit out of this kid!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
He's gonna be better than his look alike ;)

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Sell.......
Wait 4-6 years......
Try to buy back at 10x the cost in which we sold him for......
Fail........
:fp: