Alessandro Nesta Thread

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Who cares when we're going down to Serie B ? IF we go down the team will fall apart. I don't delude myself into thinking Milan players are more loyal, noble, honorable + whatnot than the rest.

Maldini said he once was tempted to leave Milan + actually really close to leaving but then obviously decided against it...

Was it to Chelsea or Man Utd?

Hope you're wrong about us going down to B. How come you and Billy dont post in the "Milan and the 'Calciopoli' Scandal" thread anymore? Dont know Italian so cant really look up this (assuming stuff gets missed or added in the translations).

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Was it to Chelsea or Man Utd?

Hope you're wrong about us going down to B. How come you and Billy dont post in the "Milan and the 'Calciopoli' Scandal" thread anymore? Dont know Italian so cant really look up this (assuming stuff gets missed or added in the translations).
1) Chelsea

2) Billy is banned. I don't have sooo much time at the mo (exams coming up) to keep up with articles on the scandal, let alone provide translations. I think defense attorneys are currently busy trying to dispel the accusations of the prosecution... I just wait for the verdict.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well good luck to you and our attorneys. And the first verdict is comming out next week ... right after the finals, right?

Either way, I think Nesta will stay ... and if he moves, it wont be to England. Where's his woman from?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Either way, I think Nesta will stay ... and if he moves, it wont be to England. Where's his woman from?
Gabriella Pagnozzi... Hm... Rome ? :D

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
there was something about his return to lazio,but i don`t think that will happen,because they might end up in seria b too,are there any chances that he will play in final???

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
he is out of final.
last i heard he will go to chelsea if we go down
along with cannavaro, zambrotta, vieira, pirlo, kaka (shit,no, he is going to real)
in other words, bullshit

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
I heard in TV, chelsea want to buy Sandro for 18 million euro.

Fuck, this cannot be true.

Sandro, please don't leave us.
We need you.

Fuck you, Chelsea.
Abramowish (forgot the spelling), I will kill you.
Take you dirty hands away from Sandro.
Go to hell, fucking bastard.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Rosanna03 said:
I heard in TV, chelsea want to buy Sandro for 18 million euro.

Fuck, this cannot be true.

Sandro, please don't leave us.
We need you.

Fuck you, Chelsea.
Abramowish (forgot the spelling), I will kill you.
Take you dirty hands away from Sandro.
Go to hell, fucking bastard.

Yea, i heard that too :( I think if we stay in serie a, he won't go, i really want him to stay in milan.

Forza Alessandro :star:

Please don't go

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
is it goodbye?

auto translation, source www.fcitalia.com

"Milan, from Nesta's to Gallas's?"

13 07 2006
nesta1307.jpg

Alexander Nesta Grazia Neri
In England they have no doubts: José Mourinho loves at all the costs Alexander Nesta to reinforce the defence of the Chelsea and to compose with John Terry a couple in degree of helping the Blues to conquer the Champions league, objective I number one in the near season for the londinesi.

So, since it always happens from the sides of Stamford Bridge, when the technician of the Chelsea "organises", the patron - it be read Roman Abramovich - pays: in the specific one, second one as brought back(got) at the tabloid " The Sun's ", the Russian magnate is ready to put on the plate an allowance with 12 million pounds (more or fewer 18 million Euro) in order that the defender to make sure of Milan.

How have they received in Road Stopped the English court for the plant of the National one? The official answer has been the used one: " we do not sell our samples(champions) ", decision even more rigid after the case(chance) of the forced surrender of Adnryi Shevchenko own to the Blues.

In fact the position of Milan, moreover waiting for the sentences of calciopoli to understand at best the own future, is not so firm(motionless). Obviously the choice I number one of the managership rossonera he is tender Nesta and, on the contrary, in the near weeks there might be faced the speech of the renewal of his contract at present in deadline in 2008.

In the case(chance) nevertheless the same thing 30enne player was making understanding of wanting to try a different experience before closing the career in the Lazio, the society where it is cesciuto, then the managership milanista might change idea: the Blue one might be given so but not only for "ready" money.

Plant rossonero would pass in fact to the Chelsea in exchange for 29enne William Gallas more a quantifiable levelling in 8-10 million Euro that would be reinvested on the market in other operations.

Besides, Milan follows for a long time now the French jolly, one of the protagonists of the transalpine march to the Worldwide ones, interrottasi only before the Italy of Marcello Lippi.

The strongest in the centre of the defence, where it plays with in National, but usable also on both bands, Gallas would be an absolutely reliable element for the outstanding department, in different lists and even with some physical guarantees more than one Nesta that recently - also in Germany - there has remained victim of not much too frequent muscular mishaps. Done(Made) exchange, then? Not really but, how(as) explained, not at all impossible what(who).

and different source:
6abe157e9b8731d31c6a85864be48274.jpg

English print: Milan promises Nesta to the Chelsea

17:06 in July 12

The Chelsea swoops on Alexander Nesta. At explicit request of the trainer Mourinho, the club of Abramovich would have already prepared an offer with 12 million pounds (about 17 millions and 350 thousand Euro) to present to Milan in case(chance) of retrocession of the rossoneri mass-produced B for the event calciopoli.
The indiscretion has been thrown by the today's edition of the British tabloid ' The Sun ', which brings back(gets) some declarations of one not better specified fountain milanista: " The Chelsea has done a sounding for Nesta, tearing a promise for the surrender of the Italian defender in case(chance) of retrocession ".

IT IS "THE SUN" so its never gonna happen... but it also is CHELSEA with Abramovich's CCCAASSSHHHH, and Nesta did say that he wants to experience foreign (english) football before the end of his career ... and how old is he now??? ... not too young like most milan players... :-(

ONLY RUMOURS>.. and "the SUN" makes everything LOUD... still we dont need to worry milan won't go to serie B.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FUCK milan are letting Nesta go :head: This is to much .. Fuck you galliani :mad: I hate you :mad:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
lolz... a world-class defender in exchange for a sore-loser French prick? doubt it'll happen... the sore-loser thinks Italians are cheats... you think he'll even get into the country or want to play in Italy after makin' those comments?

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
FUCK milan are letting Nesta go :head: This is to much .. Fuck you galliani :mad: I hate you :mad:

This cannot be true.

Sandro, why you are leaving us? :cry: :cry: :cry:
And why, Chelsea? The most fucking club on earth.

Please, don't leave us.

Berlusconi, move you ass, and make Sandro stay.

Sidd

&#2360;&#2367;&#2342;&#2381;&#2343;&#2352;&#2381;&
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
lolz... a world-class defender in exchange for a sore-loser French prick? doubt it'll happen... the sore-loser thinks Italians are cheats... you think he'll even get into the country or want to play in Italy after makin' those comments?
hahah for all u know after paying the 18M euro gallas wud refuse to come to milan, the management wud be more than happy with the 18M :tongue:

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
even that bad translation above states in the event of retrocession- assume they mean relegation which looks unlikely now. Problem is will players like Sandro and Kaka stay without Champs League football next season???

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
just try to go to the damn chelshitt sandro, and i won't even remember that you've ever bcome my fave player! :mad:

anyway, is he the one who wants to leave or milan who want to sell him?? :conf:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
just try to go to the damn chelshitt sandro, and i won't even remember that you've ever bcome my fave player! :mad:

anyway, is he the one who wants to leave or milan who want to sell him?? :conf:

Sandro didn't say anything about going in chelsea. But seems that milan wants to sell him.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
DugiNesta said:
Sandro didn't say anything about going in chelsea. But seems that milan wants to sell him.
noooooo.......how come berlusconi bcome soooo stupid?????
and why, why he has to go to the worst team on the world???
aaargggghhh...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

well, it isn't sandro's fault then....
but i can't support him in chelsea.... :head:

if milan really want to sell him, can he go to another club? i mean, every other club is better than juve and chelsea...

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:

They want to sell Sandro?
No, they can't be that stupid. :head: :head: :head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rosanna03 said:
They want to sell Sandro?
No, they can't be that stupid. :head: :head: :head:

Belive me they are :head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rosanna03 said:
Then I will go to milan and kill them.
What the hell are they thinking? :head:

I'll come with you. :D

And they are thinking too let go the best defender in world :head:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
I'll come with you. :D

And they are thinking too let go the best defender in world :head:

Thanks. :D

For money? If this is true, I'm really asahmed of Berlusconi or the one who is thinking about this. And they will regret this deal.

Aegis

Beginner
Reaction score
Rosanna03 said:
For money? If this is true, I'm really asahmed of Berlusconi or the one who is thinking about this. And they will regret this deal.

Maybe they want to sell him because now he's 30 and not the man he was used to. Very fragile and got injured all the time :head: I think Milan just wanna make sure that they'll get benefit from his transfer unlike Jaap Stam who went freely. Anyway, hope this is not true and all just another bullshit :)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
milan are not selling anyone go onto their website the italian version they have issued a statement about it hopefully it will be on the english version later :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dann said:
milan are not selling anyone go onto their website the italian version they have issued a statement about it hopefully it will be on the english version later :D
Yea, they also made an OFFICIAL statement, not so long ago, about not selling Sheva.

I believe Milan's management as much as I believe the rumor mills.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Yea, they also made an OFFICIAL statement, not so long ago, about not selling Sheva.

But, you believe the stuff about Diarra.You only believe something if you like it.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This sheva thing I guarantee wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for this scandal. Players would have been flocking to Milan.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Well you do have a point - and a strong one at that from expereince. But seeing that the worst possible position Milan could face this season is (being) in Serie A, I dont think players would be too keen to leave when compared to Juve's position.

I'm guessing improved player conditions + promises of building the squad (admitedly, a new era is on the horizon - Sheva, Maldini, Cafu, Billy, Sergi, Pippo :D ) would be sufficient enough to convince many.

PS. Nice sig ;)

Last edited:

Schedule