Players you Absolutely HATE thread

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
J Terry,Joe Cole,Lampard,Ferdinand,Rooney,Guti,Ivan Helguera,David Beckham, and... Jose MOANinho

Rex

Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
OT - the sports person who I really hate is Justine Henin Hardenne. It's a disgusting little man.

Why ? I don't see Justine will harm you...though. :rolleyes:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Rex said:
Why ? I don't see Justine will harm you...though. :rolleyes:

IT gives me the creeps. I wouldn't like having that around me...

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
The U.S. National Team (-Keller), C. Ronaldo (run, run, dive!), Gerrard, Rooney, Beckham, Materazzi, Ronaldinho, Poulsen, and Humberto Suazo

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
Well...it's just Donovan is so annoying, the guy is arrogant and has no talent at all. Have you seen how he prepares for P.K's? The guy is just too into himself.
landy1lx7.jpg

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm very much not fond of Donovan either (I yell at the TV every time he takes a penalty), but I wasn't aware that Donovan = the US National Team (-Keller).

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
I'm very much not fond of Donovan either (I yell at the TV every time he takes a penalty), but I wasn't aware that Donovan = the US National Team (-Keller).
Well it's the others too, just not quite as much.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
Isn't that pretty much painting everyone with the same brush?

What does Donovan do before taking a PK, anyway?

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oh my, you haven't seen? Lucky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3m6QjwbTjY

The wrists-homage is a little more rare (though fully wtf-worthy), but he always does a little focus-crouching before taking a penalty and it's the most annoying routine ever. I don't know how the opposing keeper tolerate it, to be honest, and I was actually hoping that Mexico's Sánchez would take him out when he tried it during the Gold Cup final.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
hate!

1. GIULY
250px-Ludovic_Giuly.jpg

2. POULSEN
Schalke_Poulsen02.jpg

3. SCHOLES
scholes_paul_mufc_profile_2006.jpg

4. KLUIVERT
5. MATERAZZI

...in that order... ;-)

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Marcus said:
I can field a team of XI players that I hate... let's see

GK: Kahn

DR Zanetti DC Materazzi DC Roque Junior DL Roberto Carlos

MR C. Ronaldo MC Totti MC Vieira ML Nedved

SC Ibrahimovic SC Van Nistelroy

Now I can watch that team lose every day :)
You would be pretty bitter becuase I don't see that team losing everyday...

kuniang

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo, Canna, Buffon, Totti
re: donovan

pass me the barfbag to pop ontop of his head. the no talent hack once hyped as the american SAWCCER messiah :rolleyes:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if i was the referee... i would show him the yellow card for time wastin'...

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Isn't that pretty much painting everyone with the same brush?

What does Donovan do before taking a PK, anyway?
Notice my exclusion of Keller, which disproves your theory of painting everyone with the same brush. I just painted 96% of the team with the same brush :D

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ecI said:
Notice my exclusion of Keller, which disproves your theory of painting everyone with the same brush. I just painted 96% of the team with the same brush :D
That makes it all the more better, of course.

I am curious as to why you think the rest of the team are à la Donovan though. Specifics would be lovely, as opposed to the general 'Donovan & co. sucks' idea.

rosso_neri

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Ambrosini, Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Crespo, Montolivo, De Rossi, Batistuta
gerrard
riise
carragher
ballack
c.ronaldo
wes brown
zebina
nedved

mijatovic
calderon
and schuster
:)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
YUGOSLAV said:
Ronaldo9 said:
Henry (arrogant prick)
Lol, whaaaaaa ?
Have you seen the guy's face after he scores? There's no joy there, only the "I am just so darn good none can stop me" grimace. I fucking hate him for that and for the fact rthat noone sees how overrated he is.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Way off topic, but I'm adding Michael Vick to this list. That guy can rot in hell.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
Ronaldo9 said:
YUGOSLAV said:
Ronaldo9 said:
Henry (arrogant prick)
. I fucking hate him for that and for the fact rthat noone sees how overrated he is.
Dude, you're so wrong if you see Henry as Overrated then what do you call you're one of favorite player Recoba ?
and just because he has the expression like "am the best" doent mean he is overrated

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I can field a team of XI players that I hate... let's see

-------------------- Dudek--------------------

Zanetti----Materazzi-----Martin Laursen-----Ashley Cole

------------------- C. Poulsen---------------------------

---Robert Pires----------------------------Guti-------

------------Racist arrogant moody prick (Riquelme)---

-----Ibrahomobitch-------------T.Henry----------------

Coach: Faggio Crapello :tongue:

Subs:
C.Ronaldo (not that much but I had to put the link in :D )
Khan
RVN
Robben
Robinho
Reyes
Adriano
G. Neville
P. Neville
Sallyhandbagdick :head:
Aldo Ducher
Anybody who played for Deportivo in the 04-05 season

Last edited:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And ruffled Rino's feathers.

Please, he's a dirty player and end of. Remember only about a month ago when he punched Rosenberg during the qualifying match?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Passion for *9* said:
Why ? Because he dared to step on Kaka's toes ?

He's the worst there is in football. There are characters that have steppedover the line like Keane + Cantona, but this lad is something else. He never comes to the pitch to play football. He comes there to enable opponents, which is understandable, but the way he does it. Anyway as said after SWE-DEN I rest my case.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
Coach: Faggio Crapello :tongue:

Milan idealist? This shows total lack of respect to Milan as whole.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Milan idealist? This shows total lack of respect to Milan as whole.
I'm sorry you feel that way but Capello chose the dark side ever since he went to Juve. I can't bring myself to forgive him for his mistreatment of Montella, ADP, Baggio and most of all Ronaldo. Capello did many great things with Milan and I have great respect to him for that but with the team that he had he had no choice but to excel. I have never doubted his intelligence determination or vision. But that doesn't mean that I have to like it
:o Capello to me is the Pioneer of the no-frills safety first football of our modern era....a science that Mourinho perfected...and I can stand to see neither.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
Capello did many great things with Milan and I have great respect to him for that but with the team that he had he had no choice but to excel.

How do you show it then? He had no choice but to excel with Roma and Real as well, eh? :head:

drucurl said:
I'm sorry you feel that way but Capello chose the dark side ever since he went to Juve. I can't bring myself to forgive him for his mistreatment of Montella, ADP, Baggio and most of all Ronaldo.

Why should Milan idealist give a phuck about ADP, Baggio, Ronaldo and above all Montella? Milan idealist would most probably say phuck ADP - can't see him complaining about his 'titles'. Milan idealist wouldn't give a toss if Ronaldo was mistreated by Capello as well, since that helped Milan get a player who gave great contribution to Milan's 2006/2007 campaign. Milan idealist might give a phuck about Baggio since I'm not familiar with the case:-)D) and Baggio was our player but in the end he achieved nothing in Milan. Milan idealist wouldn't bring Montella even to argument when you talk about the coach of Gli Invincibili.

So in conclusion I see no Milan idealist you claim to be. Seems Capello was judged solely on his relationship to your real affection - Ronaldo.

drucurl said:
I have never doubted his intelligence determination or vision. But that doesn't mean that I have to like it
:o Capello to me is the Pioneer of the no-frills safety first football of our modern era....a science that Mourinho perfected...and I can stand to see neither.

These reasons might appear when he wouldn't have a connection to Milan but that's not the case. He was Milan's player and above all he was Milan's coach and one of the greatest of all times. Many even believe he was the greatest. The great records his side gave to Milan are in no comparsion to the 'safe-football' he's interpreted elsewhere.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
How do you show it then? He had no choice but to excel with Roma and Real as well, eh? :head:

Why should Milan idealist give a phuck about ADP, Baggio, Ronaldo and above all Montella? Milan idealist would most probably say phuck ADP - can't see him complaining about his 'titles'. Milan idealist wouldn't give a toss if Ronaldo was mistreated by Capello as well, since that helped Milan get a player who gave great contribution to Milan's 2006/2007 campaign. Milan idealist might give a phuck about Baggio since I'm not familiar with the case:-)D) and Baggio was our player but in the end he achieved nothing in Milan. Milan idealist wouldn't bring Montella even to argument when you talk about the coach of Gli Invincibili.

So in conclusion I see no Milan idealist you claim to be. Seems Capello was judged solely on his relationship to your real affection - Ronaldo.

These reasons might appear when he wouldn't have a connection to Milan but that's not the case. He was Milan's player and above all he was Milan's coach and one of the greatest of all times. Many even believe he was the greatest. The great records his side gave to Milan are in no comparsion to the 'safe-football' he's interpreted elsewhere.

Roma at the time boasted the legendary Batigol and Cafu...they also had
Totti and Emerson and Samuel in their lineup. In those days Marco Delvecchio was in red hot form, so was Tomassi Vincent Candela was also a pretty decent player there too. with a squad like that I wouldn't put grabbing a scudetto past them.

Sigh....can I not be a Milan idealist AND APPRECIATE other players too? Would you like to see a coach come to Barcelona and keep Ronaldinho on the bench all the time?? I have never hidden the fact that I am a Ronaldo fan So why continually slant your arguments to vilify me for it? As a milan idealist i want my opponents at full strength...it makes for better games and it makes the winning sweeter :D

Maybe I was harsh on Capello (in light of his most recent decisions) I guess a person who has helped Milan accomplish so much really does deserve more respect......but his most recent stints at Roma where he continually fought with Totti (not that the latter was an angel mind you) and Cassano and screwed over Montella; AND his tenure at Juve and Real where he screwed over Miccoli, ADP and Ronaldo left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

Schedule