Neymar

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im actually hoping he goes somewhere ASAP. Dont see ganso insisting to stay there if neymar and possibly danilo leave.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He's stupid Ego, one of the thing why i don't want him here...

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What exactly happened?

Venezuela coach was telling something to Neymar, probably something bad, then Mano Menezes heard and started the "fight".

However, one probably can't balme Neymar at all. He told a reporter in an interview after the game something like this: "The Venezuela coach got near me and started talking. Acutally, I didn't understand anything at all, because he was talking spanish, but Mano understood and didn't like it".

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Santos president Luis Álvaro has told Onda Cera: "Neymar will not leave until January 2012. But it's not just Mourinho's club that is interested. There is also Barcelona, Juventus, Chelsea and PSG. This is normal because it is a great player. Anyway, I will negotiate for it only in 2012."

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have been more impress by him than either Ganso or Pato if I am honest.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We arent linked to him but discussions arise from time to time so this is his new place on this forum.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Overrated player, great we are not linked with him anymore...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He will be the next Cristiano Ronaldo aka the best player in the world.

R9 said it so it must be true.

Reaction score
He will be the next Cristiano Ronaldo aka the best player in the world.

R9 said it so it must be true.

He would be the next CR9, your are right, because of his selfishness, but never be the best player in the world

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
He's father of a baby boy now. Good luck to them.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar hit a poker few days back, 3 of the goals were gifts though!

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He would be the next CR9, your are right, because of his selfishness, but never be the best player in the world

LOL

I LOVE the Cristiano is selfish argument. When you score 53 goals in all competitions, lead your team to 92 points in league, semi's of ucl, you're not selfish you're just clinical.

Selfish is a guy like zarate who takes a lot of shots but doesn't produce shit.

Obviously, he's got a selfish streak, but who cares. No one scores more...only a couple are more clinical.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Neymar is a much better passer than Ronaldo. He would be the complete package if he gains some muscle CR style. Cutting out the diving would be welcome as well.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
On a side note,his haircut makes me want to punch him in the face.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
LOL

I LOVE the Cristiano is selfish argument. When you score 53 goals in all competitions, lead your team to 92 points in league, semi's of ucl, you're not selfish you're just clinical.

Selfish is a guy like zarate who takes a lot of shots but doesn't produce shit.

Obviously, he's got a selfish streak, but who cares. No one scores more...only a couple are more clinical.

One of the most wasteful top tier players

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
One of the most wasteful top tier players

That's true and false. Yes he shoots a lot and thus, his percentage of goals isn't as high as it could be.

At same time, he creates a lot of chances few to no others would.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Neymar is a much better passer than Ronaldo. He would be the complete package if he gains some muscle CR style. Cutting out the diving would be welcome as well.

Maybe

Ronaldo was an excellent passer earlier on at man utd. Then he turned himself into a pure goal scorer.

I don't care what he wants, i'd still play him more uptop

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
CR7 is the 2nd best footballer in the world.
Period.

And I hate the guy.
But it doesn't blind me.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
CR7 is the best footballer in the world.
Period.

And I hate the guy.
But it doesn't blind me.

corrected;)

he was never a good passer though milano. I don't know where you got that from. Not talking selfish or unselfish here, just plain passing ability. He doesnt have the eye for the pass, no vision and no technique. Yet to see him execute a through ball in his career. All the rest is so good though that he is the best:)

Neymar has the potential to be better and succeed where he has failed. He can be the complete package like CR and Messi cant be. Unlike CR, hes a natural like Robinho but with more mental fortitude, determination, shot power+precision (finishing). He's got the attributes Robinho lacked to become the best player in the world. And he has more room for physical growth as well.

If he only reduced his diving to a minimum (I can understand his diving to some extent, he is very weak but very skillful so hes a target for opposition defenders, but still). Madrid is the place for him, not robotic tiki taka midget style with no room for individual expression + flair.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
CR7 is the 2nd best footballer in the world.
Period.

And I hate the guy.
But it doesn't blind me.

I don't get how people hate him.

He's probably right... they're all jealous of his combo of looks, money and ability. No one is so hateful towards messi who is equally as arrogant/cocky on the pitch... cause he's ugly.

Personally, I lovew ronaldo as a human being. Pretty much exemplifies what I want footballers to be. Extremely handsome, cocky, yet work/train obsessively like they are fringe serie B talent

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
corrected;)

he was never a good passer though milano. Neymar has the potential to be better. Unlike CR, hes a natural like Robinho but with more mental fortitude, determination, shot power+precision (finishing). He's got the attributes Robinho lacked to become the best player in the world. And he has more room for physical growth as well.

That's strange assessment cause a) Robinho's a very good passer. Probably the best passer of all milan's forward (not decisive, but his decision making to move ball and not lose posession, very good for a forward)
b) Ronaldo had like 20 assists and played almost a pure midfield wide role in 2007 for man utd (his break out year). Yes assists don't count as passing, but having watched the games, it was a lot more than just beckham/giggs-ish crossing.

I can't really agree. I think Ronaldo's passing has potentially regressed. Or more than regressed, he just thinks to do it less, more trying to score every touch. But when I think of bad passers... i think forwards like pato for ex.

@ Neymar- obviously he's an unfinished product so it's just hard to project which route his career will take. He's got all the talent to do same thing as messi. It's a question if he'll get put in same positions/opportunities as Leo and evolve that way. Could go a billion different ways from now till 25.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For Neymar to reach his potential; he needs a stable environment and great coaching ala Fergie to Ronaldo. Right now, I don't think Madrid is the best place for his career right now but that where he will ultimately end up. He definitely need to hit the weight room before moving to Europe IMO.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
For Neymar to reach his potential; he needs a stable environment and great coaching ala Fergie to Ronaldo. Right now, I don't think Madrid is the best place for his career right now but that where he will ultimately end up. He definitely need to hit the weight room before moving to Europe IMO.

I would also argue Mourinho, while a very stable coach, is not the man for him either...

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never said Robinho is a bad passer, I said that about Ronaldo. But Robinho's passing only recently has become top notch. At Neymar's age, he was horrible at passing. Robinho doesn't have the determination, mental fortitude and obviously the shooting/goalscoring ability to be the best (a lot to do with simply limited body frame or constitution). Come to think of it, thats actually very little separating him from the very best, thats why I rate him so high. He has basically everything else, speed, passing, movement, technique, intelligence, everything. Ronaldo is even closer to perfection, he has the mental part of the game and his strength and scoring is excellent. But his passing and teamplay is a huge flaw. He can rack up assists by getting in a one on one and then squearing to anyone for an open net tap in, but this is not passing ability. His combination play is woeful. I think it did improve at Madrid where you need a little more finesse than run and gun premiership, but still woeful.

Neymar can be a combination of both. The complete, perfect footballer, that is if he bulks up. Which it seems he will inevitably do, judging from his character. This guy has incredible character, he is extremely career driven. This is what Pato for example lacks in order to be the best. Neymar plays apparently careless football, but unlike Pato he isn't careless at all, he is pushing himself to be the best. He is focused. If he continues like this, theres no doubt about him becoming the best in the world. Forget midget simplistic style repetitiveness ala Messi. All his goals, all his moves are the same one, same goal and move over and over again. Neymar will conquer the world.

God, Neymar at Madrid, Ganso at Milan, meeting in a CL final. What a dream!

Schedule