Crystal Palace FC

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
This is the team I support in English premier league, and to hear that we just bought 2 Inter 'rejects' if you like is something I don't know what to think about. We bought Nicola Ventola and Sorondo, and I being a Rossonero really don't like that my other club are buying Inter players grrr... :mad: I don't see how they can help us, but they better, at the moment we lay at the bottom of the table with 1 point in 4 games this season. We are newly promoted so hopefully we find our feet soon and qualify for europe... joking It would be great if we could avoid relegation :D :conf:

''We are palace, super palace, we are palace from Selhurst...''

Your comments?

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
I also support this team in Austria.

FC_Tirol_Innsbruck.jpg

Now looks like they renamed to Wacker Tirol...

Last edited:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well if i'm being perfectly honest i think Palace have got two cracking signings there. Especially Ventola, if he can get his match fitness back and a run in the 1st team i would put my money on him grabbing 10-15 goals for you this season.... if he gets the service that is.....

Ventola still is fairly young and has alot to prove. For himself more than anything else really. He had quite a good spell at Atalanta a few seasons ago. To be fair to him his time at Inter has been hampered with niggling injuries and far too many *big named* players ahead of him in the roster.

As for Sorondo i really don't know alot about him, but i'm sure he will command a first team game in the Crystal Palace team (no offence :D) without a problem.

I will be keeping a keen on Ventola on "Match of the Day" from now on ;) hehe

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KingSheva said:
Well if i'm being perfectly honest i think Palace have got two cracking signings there. Especially Ventola, if he can get his match fitness back and a run in the 1st team i would put my money on him grabbing 10-15 goals for you this season.... if he gets the service that is.....

I'm glad to hear that because I don't know anything about this player.We have so many strikers already though, 6 now Johnson, Torghelle, Kaviedes, Shipperley, Freedman and Ventola, we should have improved the defence even more :cry:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
I like Palace, although i follow Man Utd in the EPL.

Australian Popovic is a top player.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
I like Palace, although i follow Man Utd in the EPL.

Hey Melbourne guess what... I saw Popovic in the car-park before their game against Chelsea and I spoke to him... In croatian :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
australian my ass. just as much as viduka.

palace are going straight back down unless a miracle happens that other football clubs play even worse. the epl table at the moment is just a glimpse of things to come ;)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:

palace are going straight back down unless a miracle happens that other football clubs play even worse. the epl table at the moment is just a glimpse of things to come ;)

Australian, thats right.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:

I hope It changes, and we got a couple of Interisti to help us :rolleyes: Yeah Popovic is Croatian/Serbian whatever, but you try getting that through to Melbourne :D

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:

We are doing OK, and have played well in recent weeks.
We beat Fulham 2-0 :)
We beat W.B.A. 3-0 :D
We beat Charlton in a Cup game 2-1. :proud:

Crystal Palace 15th 8 points.

A.Johnson is something. We are staying up!! :eek:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
My ex-boss (British) is an avid Crystal Palace fans. There were many moments whenever we were deep in a meeting and he just stopped and tell stories how great his team is. He kept on giving me the club's magazine, trying to brainwash me into leaving Milan.

Last season he actually flew back to England all the way from Indonesia to catch that very crucial play-off game, that the Eagles won and promoted them to the highhest league. And he arrived back beaming with stories and saying that in 05-06 they'll be playing at least the UEFA Cup.

When they played badly at the first few matces, he said "Look what Barcelona did last season in the La Liga. They were on the relegation zone but managed to finish second. We'll do our own Barca in style, but better".

He's been smiling again lately and optimistically saying that with the way they've been playing, they are a serious contender for the final spot at the Champion's League.

Such spirit!

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How is Popovic going? :proud:

I hope you stay up :).

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
My ex-boss (British) is an avid Crystal Palace fans. There were many moments whenever we were deep in a meeting and he just stopped and tell stories how great his team is. He kept on giving me the club's magazine, trying to brainwash me into leaving Milan.

Last season he actually flew back to England all the way from Indonesia to catch that very crucial play-off game, that the Eagles won and promoted them to the highhest league. And he arrived back beaming with stories and saying that in 05-06 they'll be playing at least the UEFA Cup.

When they played badly at the first few matces, he said "Look what Barcelona did last season in the La Liga. They were on the relegation zone but managed to finish second. We'll do our own Barca in style, but better".

He's been smiling again lately and optimistically saying that with the way they've been playing, they are a serious contender for the final spot at the Champion's League.

Such spirit!

Now thats a true fan!!
To think of it, so many of Crystal Palace act like the way you described your boss to act. My history teacher, lives 50 yards away from Selhurts Park hasn't missed a Palace home game since he was 6 he says and he is 55 now. It has been said that It might be the spirit that keeps us up this season. If you look at our squad we have a depth of youth and experience. :)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
How is Popovic going? :proud:

I hope you stay up :).

Popovic scored the dam best own goal against Portsmouth!! And then he scored another one against Middlesbrough.. :rolleyes:

He has started almost every important Palace game and has been rested a few times. His influence in the side is amazing. The time I went to watch Palace-Fulham he shouted so hard at all the defenders, they were basicaly scared of him, and I could hear him shout to the 20th row of the stands. :D

We are playing Birmingham tommorow. We will win. :)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Popovic scored the dam best own goal against Portsmouth!! And then he scored another one against Middlesbrough.. :rolleyes:

He has started almost every important Palace game and has been rested a few times. His influence in the side is amazing. The time I went to watch Palace-Fulham he shouted so hard at all the defenders, they were basicaly scared of him, and I could hear him shout to the 20th row of the stands. :D

We are playing Birmingham tommorow. We will win. :)
So hes a good player? :proud:

He is looking to be a perment player in Australis best 11 :cool:.

Our coach wants him and Moore to be our center backs. :proud:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hes a good player but he isn't our best player.
Popovic does have his moments sometimes by being clumsy but he is very consistant.

Our better players:
Routledge :star: :star: :star: :star:
A.Johnson (second scorer in the EPL,first English goalscorer) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Kiraly :star: :star: :star: :star:
Fitz Hall :star: :star: :star: :star:
Kolka :star: :star: :star:

:)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Hes a good player but he isn't our best player.
Popovic does have his moments sometimes by being clumsy but he is very consistant.

Our better players:
Routledge :star: :star: :star: :star:
A.Johnson (second scorer in the EPL,first English goalscorer) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Kiraly :star: :star: :star: :star:
Fitz Hall :star: :star: :star: :star:
Kolka :star: :star: :star:

:)

Man City 10 11

Birmingham 10 9

Crystal Palace 10 8

West Brom 10 8

Fulham 10 8

----------

Southampton 10 6

Norwich 10 6

Blackburn 10 6

Dont get too excited buddy :D

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Popovic inprovment over the last few year has really helped is country :proud: . We have a world class midfeild, a good striker in Dukes and some other decent forwards along with a immence kepper. However with Popovic inprovment our arklies heal, the back 4 looks preety strong.

Moore is a very solid player however we have nver had a good partner for him.

Popovic :proud:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Last edited:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
Man City 10 11

Birmingham 10 9

Crystal Palace 10 8

West Brom 10 8

Fulham 10 8

----------

Southampton 10 6

Norwich 10 6

Blackburn 10 6

Dont get too excited buddy :D

That IS something to get excited about, we were last for like 6 weeks. ;)
Now the manager has really made his players believe that they can play well. He said that he has found the tactics to at least keep us up. I believe in him.

NOTE: If we get relegated, the season ticket would be 50% cheaper so I wouldn't loose much. :tongue:
I hope we don't get relegated. Palace can do it.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
Popovic inprovment over the last few year has really helped is country :proud: . We have a world class midfeild, a good striker in Dukes and some other decent forwards along with a immence kepper. However with Popovic inprovment our arklies heal, the back 4 looks preety strong.

Moore is a very solid player however we have ever had a good partner for him.

Popovic :proud:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Popovic has got such a great personality. I could talk to him for ages in the car park. He makes jokes out of anything. Aparently, him and Kewell are the best of buddies, or at least he says so. :)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Popovic has got such a great personality. I could talk to him for ages in the car park. He makes jokes out of anything. Aparently, him and Kewell are the best of buddies, or at least he says so. :)
All Australians are great :D

Kisnorobo of Hearts played for my club, South Melbourne.

One of the bet blokes you could hope to meet. :cool:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just watched Birmingham City v Palace, my new favroite team ;)... you lucky bastards :D

What was it? 15 shots on target to one? :D

Great game for the netural spectator :)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WON WE WON!!!!

Bring on the Arsenal!!! :D :) :star: :tongue:

Milan4ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
~Biski Biskit~
heey!!! Cong 2 you Coz u have won in Away and really doing well 2 stay here in EPL.....11 ponits in 11 games.....but the next match u will face The gunners be care fully about ur defence in Thierry henry..Van piersi and Reyes......and so on....but man u will win.. Don't worry wishing the Best..

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks Milan4ever. :)

I am pretty sure that on our day we can beat pretty much anyone. The fans will make it as hard as possible for Arsenal to settle in and I am sure so will the players.

The month of November is really hard for Palace. We are playing Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool and then Southampton to end the month off. We also have to play Man Utd. away in a cup game. This competition matters to us a lot since it is most probably our only way to go to Europe. Erm.. I need to calm down, If we stay up it would be an achievement.

Good luck against Arsenal. Few predicted we would beat Birmingham away. We are playing Arsenal now, bigger team, bigger players, but we're playing at HOME. Wish all the luck to Palace, and we can beat Arsenal. :)

Btw, Melbourne, it would be a wise choice if indeed you seelct Palace as your newly favoured team, afterall 2 Aussies play for us. ;)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
All Australians are great :D

Kisnorobo of Hearts played for my club, South Melbourne.

One of the bet blokes you could hope to meet. :cool:

My cousin supports South Melbourne. Afterall he lives and was born in Melbourne. :)

Kisnorbo looks decent, I've seen him play for Hearts on numerous occasions and could say that he could get a transfer to a bigger club easily. He is still very young.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I watched both the Palace and United game...

God United should have scored at least 5 goals.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
~Biski Biskit~ said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WON WE WON!!!!

Bring on the Arsenal!!! :D :) :star: :tongue:

When do you play arsenal?

Schedule