English Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 English Premier League title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Mourinho is a jerk, although his qualities are out of question.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
Simple he keeps repeating the same things over and over and over again!

Nah thats only when he looses but that doesnt happen to often with chelsky u know. The only manager that sucks is "Voyeur Wenger". He said that the champions league is just like a normal cup after his team kept failing to even reach the semis!!! What a sore looser and a voyeur!!!!! This year his Captain left him, next year his new captain Henry will leave and Arsenal will be kjnown as the Gonners!

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
menon_inc said:
Nah thats only when he looses but that doesnt happen to often with chelsky u know. The only manager that sucks is "Voyeur Wenger". He said that the champions league is just like a normal cup after his team kept failing to even reach the semis!!! What a sore looser and a voyeur!!!!! This year his Captain left him, next year his new captain Henry will leave and Arsenal will be kjnown as the Gonners!
haha! Totally agree :D The GONNERS! that's hilarious!

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
menon_inc said:
haha! Totally agree :D The GONNERS! that's hilarious!
Okay firstly when was da last tym dat man.u won a trophy! And its a free worlds, and speaking ur mind isn't illegal, are you telling me that u agree wiv everyfing ,mourinho says!? BTW If Wenegrs a sore loser, den i fear 2 fink wot dat makes fergie!
And u'd really like it if Henry left wudn't u! Well guess wot it ain't gonna happen!And as 4 us losing our captain, at least he hasn't gone and sed dat half of our team was rubbish! :tongue: WE'LL SEE WHO'LL BE GONE FIRST! MANURE WHO HAVEN'T WON A TROPHY IN BOUT TWO YEARS OR ARSENAL WHO HAVE AN NBEATEN EPL RECAOD AND WON DA FA CUP (BY BEATING MANURE IN PENALTIES WHEN THEY WERE DA INFERIOR TEAM!)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
Okay firstly when was da last tym dat man.u won a trophy! And its a free worlds, and speaking ur mind isn't illegal, are you telling me that u agree wiv everyfing ,mourinho says!? BTW If Wenegrs a sore loser, den i fear 2 fink wot dat makes fergie!
And u'd really like it if Henry left wudn't u! Well guess wot it ain't gonna happen!And as 4 us losing our captain, at least he hasn't gone and sed dat half of our team was rubbish! :tongue: WE'LL SEE WHO'LL BE GONE FIRST! MANURE WHO HAVEN'T WON A TROPHY IN BOUT TWO YEARS OR ARSENAL WHO HAVE AN NBEATEN EPL RECAOD AND WON DA FA CUP (BY BEATING MANURE IN PENALTIES WHEN THEY WERE DA INFERIOR TEAM!)

LOL! Arsenal's beloved Captain left them this season and their current Captain Henry doesnt want to have any contract talks till the end of the season! Y? Cuz he knows Arsenal sucks and he doesnt believe in his own team :D Lets see what the great "voyeur" does :)!!! If you people are wondering how he got that name..check this interview out!!!

Mourinho: 'Wenger is a voyeur, he likes to watch'

Jose Mourinho has urged Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to concentrate on improving his own club's results before talking about Chelsea.

Mourinho was infuriated by Wenger's decision to comment about Chelsea's 1-1 draw at Everton last Sunday and their Carling Cup loss to Charlton on penalties in midweek.

The Portuguese coach responded by suggesting the Arsenal chief is clearly rattled by their success.

Wenger insisted that some of the belief disappeared from Chelsea after those two results and that hope had been restored to those clubs involved in trying to catch the runaway leaders of the Barclays Premiership.

But the Chelsea chief wasted no time in rebuffing Wenger's remarks after watching his side destroy Blackburn 4-2 at Stamford Bridge to make it 10 wins out of 11 in the league this season.

'I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur,' said Mourinho. 'He likes to watch other people.

'There are some guys who, when they are at home, they have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks and speaks and speaks about Chelsea.

'It bothers me because the guy is speaking all the time. We never speak about them.

'You can do it when you are top and you have a big morale. When you are on game number 11 and you still can't win away from home, and when you are without Thierry Henry and he can't win a game, he should be worried about them.

'He's worried about us, he's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

'I might be worried if my team made a defensive mistake. I shouldn't be worried about what Arsenal did at Tottenham. They are always speaking about the other families.

'I don't know if he wants my job, I don't know. He loves Chelsea.'

Mourinho's side made light work of Blackburn to remain nine points clear at the top of the table.

ROFL :D :D :D

FORZA MOURINHO for being honest and true!!!!

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
menon_inc said:
LOL! Arsenal's beloved Captain left them this season and their current Captain Henry doesnt want to have any contract talks till the end of the season! Y? Cuz he knows Arsenal sucks and he doesnt believe in his own team :D Lets see what the great "voyeur" does :)!!! If you people are wondering how he got that name..check this interview out!!!

Mourinho: 'Wenger is a voyeur, he likes to watch'

Jose Mourinho has urged Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to concentrate on improving his own club's results before talking about Chelsea.

Mourinho was infuriated by Wenger's decision to comment about Chelsea's 1-1 draw at Everton last Sunday and their Carling Cup loss to Charlton on penalties in midweek.

The Portuguese coach responded by suggesting the Arsenal chief is clearly rattled by their success.

Wenger insisted that some of the belief disappeared from Chelsea after those two results and that hope had been restored to those clubs involved in trying to catch the runaway leaders of the Barclays Premiership.

But the Chelsea chief wasted no time in rebuffing Wenger's remarks after watching his side destroy Blackburn 4-2 at Stamford Bridge to make it 10 wins out of 11 in the league this season.

'I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur,' said Mourinho. 'He likes to watch other people.

'There are some guys who, when they are at home, they have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks and speaks and speaks about Chelsea.

'It bothers me because the guy is speaking all the time. We never speak about them.

'You can do it when you are top and you have a big morale. When you are on game number 11 and you still can't win away from home, and when you are without Thierry Henry and he can't win a game, he should be worried about them.

'He's worried about us, he's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

'I might be worried if my team made a defensive mistake. I shouldn't be worried about what Arsenal did at Tottenham. They are always speaking about the other families.

'I don't know if he wants my job, I don't know. He loves Chelsea.'

Mourinho's side made light work of Blackburn to remain nine points clear at the top of the table.

ROFL :D :D :D

FORZA MOURINHO for being honest and true!!!!
Rite lets look at da facts, so wot if Veira left yeah we miss him but it was gonna happen sumday! once we get used to life wivout him and buy sum1 2 replace him we'll be playin da kinda futball we were playing in da unbeaten season!
Anyway back 2 da mourinho topic! U remeber when he sed dat he had a 120-page dosier on wot wenger has sed, da question has 2 b asked who is watching who?
Wenger was just answering questions dat were asked by da media! Unlyc SUM ppl he answers da questions and is open! Wenger luvs footabll so he understands dat it has many opinions and different veiws!
When Mourinho came 2 chelski arsenal had just had an unbeaten season!:-)proud: ) so he saw arsenal as da BIGGEST threat and is delibrately tryin 2 rattle dem!

There's only an 11 point gap (i fink!) and gaps like dis have been overcum...trust me i know!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
Rite lets look at da facts, so wot if Veira left yeah we miss him but it was gonna happen sumday! once we get used to life wivout him and buy sum1 2 replace him we'll be playin da kinda futball we were playing in da unbeaten season!
Anyway back 2 da mourinho topic! U remeber when he sed dat he had a 120-page dosier on wot wenger has sed, da question has 2 b asked who is watching who?
Wenger was just answering questions dat were asked by da media! Unlyc SUM ppl he answers da questions and is open! Wenger luvs footabll so he understands dat it has many opinions and different veiws!
When Mourinho came 2 chelski arsenal had just had an unbeaten season!:-)proud: ) so he saw arsenal as da BIGGEST threat and is delibrately tryin 2 rattle dem!

There's only an 11 point gap (i fink!) and gaps like dis have been overcum...trust me i know!

11 point gap is to big for arsenal esp since they totally suck without Henry!! They have already lost twice and havent played the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. Mourinho is right bout wenger and his vouyerish ways. Last year he got into a major argument with Sir Alex for their crappy behavior!! This year another potential FA probe with Mourinho looks likely. He even went as far as saying the champions league is just another cup after failing to reach the semi's once again and Liverpool ended up winning it. Talk about sore loosers! If they loose Henry next season you can kiss Arsenal goodbye! They are without a doubt the most overrated team in history!!! Never even reached the champions league semis and talk as if they are the best team in the world!!!! Have fun with Mr "Voyeur" Wenger and his team :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
11 point gap is to big for arsenal esp since they totally suck without Henry!! They have already lost twice and havent played the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. Mourinho is right bout wenger and his vouyerish ways. Last year he got into a major argument with Sir Alex for their crappy behavior!! This year another potential FA probe with Mourinho looks likely. He even went as far as saying the champions league is just another cup after failing to reach the semi's once again and Liverpool ended up winning it. Talk about sore loosers! If they loose Henry next season you can kiss Arsenal goodbye! They are without a doubt the most overrated team in history!!! Never even reached the champions league semis and talk as if they are the best team in the world!!!! Have fun with Mr "Voyeur" Wenger and his team :D
An 11 point gap at this time of the season isn't to big! And how many times have the lights of Man.U, Chelski and Liverpool lost this season, at least twice! Do you even know wot voyeur means? Doesn't look lyc it! Did u even read my post Mourinho sed dat HE HIMSELF had a 120 pg doseir on wot WENGER SED! So if WEnger is a voyeur then wot does dat make Mourinhio!
And the champions league is like a another cup, it has the best teams of da world competeting wiv one anutha 4 a cup! Just lyc serie A or the EPL!:tongue: And as 4 Arsenal loosing Henry dat day won't cum 4 a long long tym! And if it does den i will admit da wenger is a prat! AND WHO DA HELL R U CALLIN OVERRATED! CHELSKI HAVEN'T WON DA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE EITHER! ALL DEY HAVE DONE IS WON DA EPL AND SUDDENLY DEY R DIS GREAT TEAM! ARSENAL HAVE WON DA EPL ASWELL, IN AN UNBEATEN SEASON! AND AS 4 MANURE AGAIN I ASK WHEN WAS DA LAST TYM DA DEY WON A TROPHY! DEY HAVE A MANAGER WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW 2 CHEW GUM, A TEAM WHO CAN ONLY DIVE AND FANS WHO KNOW DAT IT IS SO RARE DAT DEY R EVA GONNA WIN SO WHEN DAT RARE OCCASION DOES HAPPEN DEY GET OVER EXCITED BY IT! aw bless, poor manure fans!

So I strongly suggest dat u get ur facts rite first!:tongue:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
An 11 point gap at this time of the season isn't to big! And how many times have the lights of Man.U, Chelski and Liverpool lost this season, at least twice! Do you even know wot voyeur means? Doesn't look lyc it! Did u even read my post Mourinho sed dat HE HIMSELF had a 120 pg doseir on wot WENGER SED! So if WEnger is a voyeur then wot does dat make Mourinhio!
And the champions league is like a another cup, it has the best teams of da world competeting wiv one anutha 4 a cup! Just lyc serie A or the EPL!:tongue: And as 4 Arsenal loosing Henry dat day won't cum 4 a long long tym! And if it does den i will admit da wenger is a prat! AND WHO DA HELL R U CALLIN OVERRATED! CHELSKI HAVEN'T WON DA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE EITHER! ALL DEY HAVE DONE IS WON DA EPL AND SUDDENLY DEY R DIS GREAT TEAM! ARSENAL HAVE WON DA EPL ASWELL, IN AN UNBEATEN SEASON! AND AS 4 MANURE AGAIN I ASK WHEN WAS DA LAST TYM DA DEY WON A TROPHY! DEY HAVE A MANAGER WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW 2 CHEW GUM, A TEAM WHO CAN ONLY DIVE AND FANS WHO KNOW DAT IT IS SO RARE DAT DEY R EVA GONNA WIN SO WHEN DAT RARE OCCASION DOES HAPPEN DEY GET OVER EXCITED BY IT! aw bless, poor manure fans!

Hey even Chelsky have reached the semis of the champions league twice.He said he has a 120 pg doseir on wot WENGER Said about Chelsky since he took ever and its true.! He is always trying to take the preasure of his team by talking about other teams and worrying about their probes when he should be worried about his own freaking team that have already lost twice. Arsene Wanker talks crape most of the time. You still havent replied to my comments about what he said about the Champions League. Its just another cup because he cant win it! Haha what a sore looser!!!! Man Utd went a season without winning a trophy last season but Arsenal looked like a joke when they won it. They were dominated and after the match, their captain knew that he cant win anything more with Chelsky so he left them. Why hasnt Henry, the current captain signed? Why did he say he will only talk about his contract at the end of the season?? Its simple, he will move because he doesnt believe in the team. If your own captain doesnt believe in the team, who will? you? Rofl! Its true Chelsky havent won the CL but like i said they have reached the semis 2 times in a row. They have a very strong budget and they can spend millions and millions of $$$ over the years so ofcouse i see them with a lot more future thn Arsenal. Oh by the way, i just saw the league standings and Arsenal are well below Chelsky and even below Man Utd now! What happened? LOL! Enjoy life with "voyeur" Wenger :)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
sheva_07 said:

Mate, i am not a Arsenal mugger, but i think its time to get realistic about the championship now. Arsenal are 11 points adrift, and their MF sucks big time. They are bound to get reinforcements in Jan, but this season is more of a transitional one, rather than one challenging for the championship.

If they do get Torres at the end of the season, good. Wenger is a coach who knows how to get the most out of his players, and is renowned for making them playing well within their limits, yet flourishing in it.

But honestly, i don't see even him turning around this season to mount a serious title challenge. But i'd bank on him next season.

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Hey even Chelsky have reached the semis of the champions league twice.He said he has a 120 pg doseir on wot WENGER Said about Chelsky since he took ever and its true.! He is always trying to take the preasure of his team by talking about other teams and worrying about their probes when he should be worried about his own freaking team that have already lost twice. Arsene Wanker talks crape most of the time. You still havent replied to my comments about what he said about the Champions League. Its just another cup because he cant win it! Haha what a sore looser!!!! Man Utd went a season without winning a trophy last season but Arsenal looked like a joke when they won it. They were dominated and after the match, their captain knew that he cant win anything more with Chelsky so he left them. Why hasnt Henry, the current captain signed? Why did he say he will only talk about his contract at the end of the season?? Its simple, he will move because he doesnt believe in the team. If your own captain doesnt believe in the team, who will? you? Rofl! Its true Chelsky havent won the CL but like i said they have reached the semis 2 times in a row. They have a very strong budget and they can spend millions and millions of $$$ over the years so ofcouse i see them with a lot more future thn Arsenal. Oh by the way, i just saw the league standings and Arsenal are well below Chelsky and even below Man Utd now! What happened? LOL! Enjoy life with "voyeur" Wenger :)
Take the pressure of his team! Mate da media asks da questiona and Wenger answers dem! He has always been open wiv da media, and dey have taken advantage of dis! Like a couple of seasons ago he was asked if he thought if Arsenal cud win a epl in an unbeaten season, da press took dis out of context and sed dat wenger thought arsenal cud go a season unbeaten! Da next season arsenal did win da epl in an UNBEATEN season!
And as 4 wot he sed bout the champs league he has his own opinion as does every1 else, he sed wot he did after they lost! I admit dat Arsenal played crap against Bayern and they deserved 2 go out but at least he didn't say dat BAYERN WERE LUKY! Does dat phrase ring a bell? Thought so...! BTW Ur sayin dat Arsenal r overrated on wot basis r u saying dis, only den will i answer u on da fact dat manure only have gone 1 season unbeaten!
As 4 henry leaving if ur gonna believe everyfing da press say den i feel sorry 4 u! He may have his own reasons as 2 why he isn't signing a new contract! No one knows wot goes on behind closed doors, just lyc no one knows if Fergie meant 2 kick da boot at Becks face!
If u looked at da standings properly u'd have seen dat dere was only 1 point difference between Arsenal and man.u and dat dey have a game in hand! U wud also have seen dat Wigan r second! Lyc i sed dere is still a long way 2 go!

And how many players can Chelski buy until dey have 2 start sellin!
Don't worry I will enjoy my life wiv Wenger being incharge of Arsenal! :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
Mate, i am not a Arsenal mugger, but i think its time to get realistic about the championship now. Arsenal are 11 points adrift, and their MF sucks big time. They are bound to get reinforcements in Jan, but this season is more of a transitional one, rather than one challenging for the championship.

If they do get Torres at the end of the season, good. Wenger is a coach who knows how to get the most out of his players, and is renowned for making them playing well within their limits, yet flourishing in it.

But honestly, i don't see even him turning around this season to mount a serious title challenge. But i'd bank on him next season.
Hey I never sed dat Arsenal were gonna win da epl! I was just stiking up dem! I agree wiv u, dey haven't got depth in their team and they need experience in da mf not just youth! Rite now da team is adjusting 2 lyf wivout Veira! :cry:

Don't worry next season we will be back stronger and betta! And we'll show Chelski where 2 go!:tongue: :cool: :D

Killakrush

Banned
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Hello my dear friends;)
An EPL Thread was missing so here it is, because we also aome members from England;)
Talking about EPL, I was really impressed by Medieta when he trashed Man Utd yesterday. He was amazing. I have had heard of him being a good player, but never saw him playing particularly well. But last night he proved that whn fit & inform, he is among the best of the business.;)
Really amazing performance against Man UtD:D
why chelsea

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Killakrush said:
why chelsea

menidieta used to be a good player but he is f*****d now he just had a great match against manutd

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You should never ever drag in any other family members in your comments
No matter what

Last edited:

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What you have said would surely get both of them to jump up from their graves

Being rude is not cool
Being rude and sarcastic is just bad attitude
What is wrong with new members of this forum
Is this some sorry way to get attention

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
Take the pressure of his team! Mate da media asks da questiona and Wenger answers dem! He has always been open wiv da media, and dey have taken advantage of dis! Like a couple of seasons ago he was asked if he thought if Arsenal cud win a epl in an unbeaten season, da press took dis out of context and sed dat wenger thought arsenal cud go a season unbeaten! Da next season arsenal did win da epl in an UNBEATEN season!
And as 4 wot he sed bout the champs league he has his own opinion as does every1 else, he sed wot he did after they lost! I admit dat Arsenal played crap against Bayern and they deserved 2 go out but at least he didn't say dat BAYERN WERE LUKY! Does dat phrase ring a bell? Thought so...! BTW Ur sayin dat Arsenal r overrated on wot basis r u saying dis, only den will i answer u on da fact dat manure only have gone 1 season unbeaten!
As 4 henry leaving if ur gonna believe everyfing da press say den i feel sorry 4 u! He may have his own reasons as 2 why he isn't signing a new contract! No one knows wot goes on behind closed doors, just lyc no one knows if Fergie meant 2 kick da boot at Becks face!
If u looked at da standings properly u'd have seen dat dere was only 1 point difference between Arsenal and man.u and dat dey have a game in hand! U wud also have seen dat Wigan r second! Lyc i sed dere is still a long way 2 go!

And how many players can Chelski buy until dey have 2 start sellin!
Don't worry I will enjoy my life wiv Wenger being incharge of Arsenal! :D

The same goes for Mourinho, he was responding to Wengers comments and did it with a style in which Wenger might be labelled wif for life :D! On what basis are Arsenal overrated? LOL :D Even Nothingam Forrest have won the Champions League before but Arsenal have never even reached the semis? They are 1 of the most arrogant teams and its like Arrogance without a cause because they have never prooven themself anywhr except in England. Going 49 games unbeaten is good but Man Utd's trebble winning year was bigger because not only did they proove themself in their domestic league, they went on the win the Champions League as well. Chelsky havent won it yet but like i told you before they have the money to go and spend year in and year out and sign some real world class players. They reached the semis 2 years in a row so they are the team to watch out for in England in the near future. As for Arsenal, i think its just a matter of time before players like Ljunberg, Henry and Pires move on. Most of the players are waiting to see what Henry does before they decide to make a move+ some of them are already 30+.!! Unless they go trough some massive changes like a take over, i wouldnt be suprised to see Arsenal fighting for a place in the UEFA cup in the next 2-3 years

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
poppy said:

Being rude is not cool

Chill dude, its just a matter of time before he gets banned

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
Hey I never sed dat Arsenal were gonna win da epl! I was just stiking up dem! I agree wiv u, dey haven't got depth in their team and they need experience in da mf not just youth! Rite now da team is adjusting 2 lyf wivout Veira! :cry:

Don't worry next season we will be back stronger and betta! And we'll show Chelski where 2 go!:tongue: :cool: :D

Mate what makes you so confident? It sounds like the words use by most Inter fans at the end of every season in the last 15 years or so :D Arsenal do not have a player that has the same experience and capabilities that Viera has and are depending to much on Henry. Henry has yet to extend his contract and has been linked with moves away from the team. I dont see them getting any stronger unless they can hold on to Henry, sign a good striking partner for him like Torres and find a suitable replacement for Viera

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
poppy said:

Being rude is not cool

He will be banned for short .. just waite Admins to sign or Kyara..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
besikaka said:
He will be banned for short .. just waite Admins to sign or Kyara..
Hey, you can ban him :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
The same goes for Mourinho, he was responding to Wengers comments and did it with a style in which Wenger might be labelled wif for life :D! On what basis are Arsenal overrated? LOL :D Even Nothingam Forrest have won the Champions League before but Arsenal have never even reached the semis? They are 1 of the most arrogant teams and its like Arrogance without a cause because they have never prooven themself anywhr except in England. Going 49 games unbeaten is good but Man Utd's trebble winning year was bigger because not only did they proove themself in their domestic league, they went on the win the Champions League as well. Chelsky havent won it yet but like i told you before they have the money to go and spend year in and year out and sign some real world class players. They reached the semis 2 years in a row so they are the team to watch out for in England in the near future. As for Arsenal, i think its just a matter of time before players like Ljunberg, Henry and Pires move on. Most of the players are waiting to see what Henry does before they decide to make a move+ some of them are already 30+.!! Unless they go trough some massive changes like a take over, i wouldnt be suprised to see Arsenal fighting for a place in the UEFA cup in the next 2-3 years

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I haven't laffed dat much in ages! God my sides hurt! Woteva it is ur on can i have sum cos mate I luv ur illusioned world!
BTW Money can only buy so much, afta a while sum players r gonna get sik of sitting on da bench! And LEAVE! Lyc robben and crespo! And as 4 arrogance if Arsenal r arrogant den Chelsky are da bloody owners of da word!
Even dey haven't proven demselves in europe, getting 2 da semis or da quarters means 1 fing! U HAVEN'T WON IT!
As 4 Henry leaving we'll see, we'll see! And da transfer window opens in a couple of months and if wenger doesn't buy sum1 (or sumppl!) who r gud den i will accept dat wenger os a voyeur!

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Mate what makes you so confident? It sounds like the words use by most Inter fans at the end of every season in the last 15 years or so :D Arsenal do not have a player that has the same experience and capabilities that Viera has and are depending to much on Henry. Henry has yet to extend his contract and has been linked with moves away from the team. I dont see them getting any stronger unless they can hold on to Henry, sign a good striking partner for him like Torres and find a suitable replacement for Viera
I'm confident cos i believe in my team, if i didn't do dat den i'll be doomed! And plz don't compare me wiv inter fans! I know dat arsenal haven't got players lyc henry or veira, dats cos dere r only 1 of dem!
Y r u sayin fings which r sed in da press, 4 all u know dere may b other reasons as 2 y henry isn't signing an extension! Now if u really wanna believe everyfing da press say den u go ahead but be sure 2 have a safety mat when u fall, cos otherwise its really gonna hurt!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
sheva_07 said:
I'm confident cos i believe in my team, if i didn't do dat den i'll be doomed! And plz don't compare me wiv inter fans! I know dat arsenal haven't got players lyc henry or veira, dats cos dere r only 1 of dem!
Y r u sayin fings which r sed in da press, 4 all u know dere may b other reasons as 2 y henry isn't signing an extension! Now if u really wanna believe everyfing da press say den u go ahead but be sure 2 have a safety mat when u fall, cos otherwise its really gonna hurt!

When you can't even manage to type corrcetly you can't expect anyone to agree with you, think you are an intelligent person or even take you seriously. Try typeing out the words instead of using text type - it looks so stupid.

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus said:
When you can't even manage to type corrcetly you can't expect anyone to agree with you, think you are an intelligent person or even take you seriously. Try typeing out the words instead of using text type - it looks so stupid.
hey i write in proper english at school which is bad enough! I try not to write in proper english elsewhwere!

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
it doesn't look stupid,but it's really hard to read,at least for me... :(
but I'll get over it since you are an Arsenal fan ;)

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
sheva_07 said:
hey i write in proper english at school which is bad enough! I try not to write in proper english elsewhwere!

Bad proper English's much better than those ones you use.
We're people from around the globe, not everyone will understand that kinda English.
For your information,some people try to improve their English here.If someone from England him/herself doesn't write proper English, how do we expect people from non-english speaking countries to understand him/her, let alone able to write comprehensible post. ;)

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE MALDINESTA said:
Bad proper English's much better than those ones you use.
We're people from around the globe, not everyone will understand that kinda English.
For your information,some people try to improve their English here.If someone from England him/herself doesn't write proper English, how do we expect people from non-english speaking countries to understand him/her, let alone able to write comprehensible post. ;)
okay okay...I'll write PROPER english from now on! Happy?:) I try not to write in standard english out of school!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Status
Not open for further replies.